over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin and Follistatin

LURID FURY

Registered
Ever research on google 'follistatin' and Myostatin HMP' and MOST of all the talk is around 3 yrs old when talked about most? What happened? Didn't turn out like peeps thought it would?

Heck

Ever research on google 'follistatin' and Myostatin HMP' and MOST of all the talk is around 3 yrs old when talked about most? What happened? Didn't turn out like peeps thought it would?

They are cutting edge research items. Guys can't discuss what they do not know. Lots of lies being told but these 2 are fantastic but hard to find

Better than any gear cycle ever run in the past in terms of body composition. my research involved ACE-031, 5mg total, 1mg/day every six days. I am pursuing a different avenue in the research otherwise I'd continue it indefinitely.

I'm still interested to run Folli for the purported 'superhuman' strength gains.

They are cutting edge research items. Guys can't discuss what they do not know. Lots of lies being told but these 2 are fantastic but hard to find

Hi Phil. I'm reading 3 yr old threads from all over the net and different boards; it seemed like the miracle people have been waiting for. I noticed Ergo carried Folli, now it doesn't and now I don't see them even on the board. Then the buzz just died off.

The only peps I see talked about on every board I find is CJC, Imapam, melanotan and such.

I see GW carries ACE-031.... hmmmm I don't know. This Myo, Folli and ACE issue is going to be settled in my head and if not I guess China will be happy to send HGH. Such is life.

Well

Hi Phil. I'm reading 3 yr old threads from all over the net and different boards; it seemed like the miracle people have been waiting for. I noticed Ergo carried Folli, now it doesn't and now I don't see them even on the board. Then the buzz just died off.

The only peps I see talked about on every board I find is CJC, Imapam, melanotan and such.

I see GW carries ACE-031.... hmmmm I don't know. This Myo, Folli and ACE issue is going to be settled in my head and if not I guess China will be happy to send HGH. Such is life.

I tried to end the confusion for you.......

Hey Phil,

I plan on using Ergo's MYO HMP the last 2 weeks of my cycle and the first 2 weeks of my post cycle maybe another vial after. Im super excited to see how this will work out in terms of retaining gains, and even making gains in PCT. My question is that I would also like to research Folli. Could they be used together or alternating weeks? Do you have any insight on this I can imagine it could be ridiculous in terms of strength and pure hyperplasia growth. And can anyone tell me when Ergo is getting some Follistatin??!

Dang I want to say something here but Its not my really my place to do so and I dont want to come off like a jerk, I'm only trying to help but somehow everyone must be made aware of the fact that we dont use these substances on ourselves they are for research only. I mean who would be krazy enough to put these things into a human body?
And from what I have read anyone that has anything to do with a peptide company can not tell anyone how to use them somehow this message needs to be conveyed to everyone here so we dont get anyone in trouble. We got a good thing going here I would hate to see it end.

Now to answer the Q that stuff does work its all in the timing and your plan is a good one but remember we dont put this stuff in us

Jeeze I hope I dont git banned for this but somebody needed to say it

are these nes peptides? I have not heard of them and im pretty familiar with peptides of all sorts?

Someone mentioned they are hard to find? anyone have a profile on them on a link to some studies or what not?

i guess il have to do my research

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity