over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin blockers, what's new?

ALLEX

Banned
So, it was 2008 when Wyeth gave up on MYO-029.

Almost 10 years later, anyone knows what's happening of importance in this field?

Yeah. Whats the deal? It seemed like this was going to be the new thing 10-20 years ago and still nothing significant ever came out.

Ask Big Ramy. He won't share it with us. I'd be giving him a run for his money if only I had access to his shit :cool:

CRISPR is the future for the freaks. :rolleyes:

Nothing will bring back a new Ronnie Coleman. Immense genetics, work ethic out of this world, and a good pile of drugs.

Anyone remember that Myo-T crap that would be advertised for 3 pages in every muscle magazine years ago? I forgot the name of the guy whose supplement it was. Something Colker? They really went out of their way to make it sound like some miracle muscle builder.

Anyone remember that Myo-T crap that would be advertised for 3 pages in every muscle magazine years ago? I forgot the name of the guy whose supplement it was. Something Colker? They really went out of their way to make it sound like some miracle muscle builder.

Myo-T12. lol I wonder how many folk purchased that

My naive dumb ass was actually considering it but it was way too expensive for me at the time lol

My naive dumb ass was actually considering it but it was way too expensive for me at the time lol

When I read the first quote I did think I bet nothuman did but I was wrong ;) I have tried a few myo products but we used to get commission for products so why not use some for experiments. ACE-031 was amazing. Folli was ok and Myo HMP I didn't feel a thing. Now who knows if that is what was in those vials but they definitely felt unique (no fatigue like gh, no androgenic sides, no changes in blood glucose etc). I always laugh though when I see ordinary supp companies going on about myostatin and making crazy claims and it's just a regular product like creatine (which is great though).

I am sure there are some great things going on in the world of science but none of us will have access to it for decades.

I just saw on bb.com it had 6.2/10 so you may have missed out on some crazy gains there :D I can't recall seeing it before.

Didn't mhp redo that product...myo x
fertile bird eggs of many species have follistatin.
But I simply don't believe it was in that powder.
And here, many past sponsors claim legitimate folli and myo hmp.
They have the same vets testing their shit a pay them to feed us bullshit.
you'll notice they vanish just as quickly as they came.

I have supposed myo hmp. I haven't used it but I wish I could have it tested.
And this non-tagged buisness. I'm pretty sure the tag is meant to cause an immune response so that the product can actually work.
for now I'm just using a chocolate product with proven myostatin inhibition.

Last edited:
Didn't mhp redo that product...myo x
fertile bird eggs of many species have follistatin.
But I simply don't believe it was in that powder.
And here, many past sponsors claim legitimate folli and myo hmp.
They have the same vets testing their shit a pay them to feed us bullshit.
you'll notice they vanish just as quickly as they came.

I have supposed myo hmp. I haven't used it but I wish I could have it tested.
And this non-tagged buisness. I'm pretty sure the tag is meant to cause an immune response so that the product can actually work.
for now I'm just using a chocolate product with proven myostatin inhibition.

Myo HMP didn't do a thing to me. I want to try ACE-031 again but it will probably be a waste of money. I will get a few vials just for fun and see how it is and if it's useless it's only a few vials. What product are you using? There is of course creatine which inhibits myostatin too but for some reason I don't look like Ramy when I use it :eek::D I am using this (just for mental boost)...

When I read the first quote I did think I bet nothuman did but I was wrong ;) I have tried a few myo products but we used to get commission for products so why not use some for experiments. ACE-031 was amazing. Folli was ok and Myo HMP I didn't feel a thing. Now who knows if that is what was in those vials but they definitely felt unique (no fatigue like gh, no androgenic sides, no changes in blood glucose etc). I always laugh though when I see ordinary supp companies going on about myostatin and making crazy claims and it's just a regular product like creatine (which is great though).

I am sure there are some great things going on in the world of science but none of us will have access to it for decades.

Myo HMP didn't do a thing to me. I want to try ACE-031 again but it will probably be a waste of money. I will get a few vials just for fun and see how it is and if it's useless it's only a few vials. What product are you using? There is of course creatine which inhibits myostatin too but for some reason I don't look like Ramy when I use it :eek::D I am using this (just for mental boost)...

It was amazing in one post and won't do anything in another lol. Which one is it :p

It was amazing in one post and won't do anything in another lol. Which one is it :p

Myo HMP and ACE-031 are 2 entirely different things ;) Plus I said about the ACE-031 may not doing anything now as it's a different brand. As I mentioned in my 1st post who knows what was in those vials even if some were good and others are bad. Did I really use ACE-031 back in the day. Was it really folli etc. I haven't a clue. Even if it was ACE-031 back then how would some random brand compare... not sure of time but it must be 5 years+ later. There are 3 brand on one site I know and some are very cheap and 1 is expensive so your guess is as good as mine. I am using their lr3 and it is great but I don't trust myo products.

I have wrote the same on here about all the different myo products for years as it's simply the truth. I still say it after about 5 years and I rep no pep tide seller anymore and make no money from pep tides in anyway. Me, JJ and Rambo have put up with so many accusations over the years. I remember when we first promoted MK-677 and everyone dismissed it. Acted like we were bullshitting about an oral gh booster and look at it now. I never post like this but for years it happened with many things. We went through the myo stuff too but we never recommended those merely spoke about our experiences. I remeber a guy wanting to order $2000 worth of myo stuff which would have made me $240 and I had him not order it as I didn't trust it. That was the Superior stuff (years later) which I hadn't used at the time. Fair enough if some guy wanted to try 1 vial that was none of my business. Certain vets bullshitted about them and I remember those days but we never done that. So please don't act like I am lying on the subject and if you read both my posts you will see what I meant.

There is definitely merit in myo products but again I don't trust them and it will probably be decades before something solid comes out that is affordable.

Last edited:
Has anyone actually used a myo product in the last year and it's been fantastic? I keep hearing about this ACE-083 but have taken no notice. I know Allex loves this subject. After years of Superior etc the reps got fed up of all the myo stuff and simply didn't trust it. But there are definitely some products out there but perhaps only for the super rich for the quality and dosage needed. It is interesting but as we constantly say where are the results and for me the basics (aas, gh, slin) are proven and all you really need.

I actually have a good amount of folli and myo. I took the folli once and got some swelling at the site and felt like I had the flu for a day so I haven't taken any since lol.

For a guy the size of us here you would need 300mg ACE-031 injected every 2 weeks to get results like you see in studies. Considering it sells for $170/mg who the f@$k can afford $51,000 every 2 weeks? Hahaha now if you are an oil prince in Kuwait then I suppose it's doable.

Other factors to consider with myo-hmp and follistatin.
Myostatin inhibitors are approximately 700+ amino acids linked together.
A peptide chain that complex is so incredibly fragile!!!
I got to use a lot of myostatin inhibitors and I'd say half were inert.
The ones that were viable were crazy but only for a very short period of time.
One vial of follistatin I took made my inclined dumbbell fly weight go from 35Lbs to 65Lbs in 2 days.
But a lot of the vials I used were dead and Nothing happened.
My IFBB PRO friend said the same thing. When it was good there was no denying the strength increase, but many times the peptide was obviously dead.
Plus, to have myo-hmp produced is so incredibly costly and takes months. The lab we had synthesize ACE-031 had to scrap several batches because it would fall apart during production.

At this point you're better off stacking myostatin reducing supplements like creatine, hmb, leucine, cacao, I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

No experience here, but haven't read or seen anything to suggest any of these things are worth the cost. It's also kind of a mystery what the impact on health is.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear