over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

myostatin/ follistatin "gene doping"

MikeRoss

Registered
You've probably seen the pictures of the giant bull, most often the photo is
accompanied by some advertisement telling you that the same thing that
made this bull so huge is a breakthrough that can make you huge too.

Heres something interesting i found that is hopefully not bullshit because myostatin inhibitors and follistatin are available for research online.
I'll add that there are a few sites where it is said to be successful on humans and reverses muscle wasting and increased muscle recovery bla bla..
What do you think?

"The Johns Hopkins scientist who first showed that the absence of the protein myostatin leads to oversized muscles in mice and men has now found a second protein, follistatin, whose overproduction in mice lacking myostatin doubles the muscle-building effect.

Results of Se-Jin Lee’s new study show that while mice that lack the gene that makes myostatin have roughly twice the amount of body muscle as normal, mice without myostatin that also overproduce follistatin have about four times as much muscle as normal mice.

Lee, M.D., Ph.D., a professor of molecular biology and genetics, says that this added muscle increase could significantly boost research efforts to “beef up” livestock or promote muscle growth in patients with muscular dystrophy and other wasting diseases.

Specifically, Lee first discovered that follistatin was capable of blocking myostatin activity in muscle cells grown under lab conditions. When he gave it to normal mice, the rodents bulked up, just as would happen if the myostatin gene in these animals was turned off. He then genetically engineered a mouse that both lacked myostatin and made extra follistatin. If follistatin was increasing muscle growth solely by blocking myostatin, then Lee surmised that follistatin would have no added effect in the absence of myostatin.

“To my surprise and delight, there was an additive effect,” said Lee, who notes these muscular mice averaged a 117 percent increase in muscle fiber size and a 73 percent increase in total muscle fibers compared to normal mice.

“These findings show that the capacity for increasing muscle growth by targeting these pathways is much more extensive than we have appreciated,” adds Lee. “Now we’ll search for other players that cooperate with myostatin, so we can tap the full potential for enhancing muscle growth for clinical applications.”

Lee adds that this issue is of particular significance, as most agents targeting this pathway, including one drug being currently tested in a muscular dystrophy clinical trial, have been designed to block only myostatin and not other related proteins."

Good luck finding a legit source for that one...

I'm vaguely familiar with the phenomenon of myostatin gene deficiency. I'm curios about whether or not cardiac and smooth muscle are also affected. All types of muscle contains myosin, so one would think that this would be an issue.

I'm vaguely familiar with the phenomenon of myostatin gene deficiency. I'm curios about whether or not cardiac and smooth muscle are also affected. All types of muscle contains myosin, so one would think that this would be an issue.

Myostatin deficiency does NOT affect cardiac or smooth muscle. From animals to the couple of kids affected by this mutation, do not have their cardiac or smooth muscle affected negatively.

Good luck finding a legit source for that one...

Exactly. You can tell these guys over and over that its all bunk; you can even show them the way to the water fountain: But they'll all buy the KoolAid

Yea, I honestly don't think that anyone out there at this point has the actual compound used in any of these trials, I don't know what it is they are selling , but for sure it's not any of the inhibitors. God bless you. Minister.

The compounds are out there, just not readily available to the public....

And THE ONLY way for any myostatin blocker will work is to have it introduced as a virus.
Its has been tried and done in China, and from the rumors 2 subjects were used.... 1 died from complications and the other needed to have the virus completely squashed. In doing so the Myostatin gene was rendered useless.

Anything you find From research sites and Gene doping "sites" are super expencive and they still need to be introduced to the body via a virus.

Trust me, i want this shit too. Would be nice to not have to buy illegal meds for insane muscle growth.

The compounds are out there, just not readily available to the public....

And THE ONLY way for any myostatin blocker will work is to have it introduced as a virus.
Its has been tried and done in China, and from the rumors 2 subjects were used.... 1 died from complications and the other needed to have the virus completely squashed. In doing so the Myostatin gene was rendered useless.

Anything you find From research sites and Gene doping "sites" are super expencive and they still need to be introduced to the body via a virus.

Trust me, i want this shit too. Would be nice to not have to buy illegal meds for insane muscle growth.

100% True. I posted similar info in the other Myo thread a month or 2 ago. Only that study/experiment was in Kiev, Ukraine. It was in criminal documentary show about secret human testings. They investigated a Swiss company that funded experiment and at the end paid to bury all the evidence.

I actually think that you are talking about or confusing with the same experiment. It wasn't in China. It was in Ukraine-Eastern Europe. But the scenario is the same. One died from heart comlications, another got big as fuck but 6 months later doctors are struggling to keep him alive since he has all kinds of abnormalities in his body. And it was also said that the only way for that gene blocker to work is to bypass immune system. First Immune system had to be lowered with drugs then gene was attached to the vurus to get in and do it's job.

Anyway it ended up ugly with a big cover up and conspiracy headlines.

100% True. I posted similar info in the other Myo thread a month or 2 ago. Only that study/experiment was in Kiev, Ukraine. It was in criminal documentary show about secret human testings. They investigated a Swiss company that funded experiment and at the end paid to bury all the evidence.

I actually think that you are talking about or confusing with the same experiment. It wasn't in China. It was in Ukraine-Eastern Europe. But the scenario is the same. One died from heart comlications, another got big as fuck but 6 months later doctors are struggling to keep him alive since he has all kinds of abnormalities in his body. And it was also said that the only way for that gene blocker to work is to bypass immune system. First Immune system had to be lowered with drugs then gene was attached to the vurus to get in and do it's job.

Anyway it ended up ugly with a big cover up and conspiracy headlines.

Yes you are correct, i wasen't sure of the origin, just figured it was China... My bad bro.

Bolan - TT...

what you are talking about is with the use of Myo, correct? Or was Folli used as well?

Incorrect... where did you come up with this????

Apparently you haven't heard of ACE-031 :D

-T

they arent, humans born with myostatin deficiencies have had no signs of their cardiac muscles being affected

Whatever it is, or whatever studies say, i've yet to see any members here who have used Follistatin with success.

Show me one member?

Incorrect... where did you come up with this????

Apparently you haven't heard of ACE-031 :D

-T

Yes Ive heard about ACE-031, it is being produced in Mass. right now.
I actually called the company and asked if I could under go trials with it since I live close... but they asked me if I had MS. :(

I know I have no posts but I have been here looking and reading through all the threads that I find of interest to me and to further my personal research. I have had my hampster on both follistatin and the myostatin pro peptide in which I am almost finshed with my 2nd vial of follistatin at 50mcg per day and about to finish my 1st vial of myostatin pro peptide at 30mcg per day. I have had no issues adminstrating these two componds and after the first week using these I could see a change in my hampsters body composition with the loss of fat and a hardening of all muscles. At this point I have seen definite growth and or added thickness in all muscle groups.

I will finish up my hampsters run of these compounds in the next few days in which I will take a break of 2 to 4 weeks and then do another run of the follistatin and myostatin pro peptide. Both of these came from PP and again I have seen no negative issues/reactions to this point. The only other products used during this research was a pre-workout drink, intra/post workout drink, whey protein and T3 at 25mcg per day. So far thank you PP for a couple of great products that I will be using again in the near future.

I know I have no posts but I have been here looking and reading through all the threads that I find of interest to me and to further my personal research. I have had my hampster on both follistatin and the myostatin pro peptide in which I am almost finshed with my 2nd vial of follistatin at 50mcg per day and about to finish my 1st vial of myostatin pro peptide at 30mcg per day. I have had no issues adminstrating these two componds and after the first week using these I could see a change in my hampsters body composition with the loss of fat and a hardening of all muscles. At this point I have seen definite growth and or added thickness in all muscle groups.

I will finish up my hampsters run of these compounds in the next few days in which I will take a break of 2 to 4 weeks and then do another run of the follistatin and myostatin pro peptide. Both of these came from PP and again I have seen no negative issues/reactions to this point. The only other products used during this research was a pre-workout drink, intra/post workout drink, whey protein and T3 at 25mcg per day. So far thank you PP for a couple of great products that I will be using again in the near future.

I tried 5 vials of Myo-029 that were given to me from a Sten labs (aka PP) Rep.
I thought i saw a strength increase, but I think it was more of the Placebo effect.

Nice first post

:spam:

Bolan - TT...

what you are talking about is with the use of Myo, correct? Or was Folli used as well?

It was identified as myostatin gene blocker and if I remember correctly (it was in 2007) there were 3 different types used that by name differed in numbers only. (re-agent 344689-just an example-not an actual name as I don't remember)

Out of this experiment only 2 subjects survived an initial "introductory period" where thay stayed in a clinic under doctors supervision. The "viral vector" aka virus made the rest so sick and unstable that their immune system had to be immidiatly restored so they could survive. One guy who was a bodybuilder himself toughed it out just to get bigger but six months later had serious life threatening issues with heart and kidneys. Onother one who made thru introductory stage kicked a bucket. After that the only survivor ratted out what was going on to "SBU" (ukrainian FBI) or former KGB so he could under go tests for evidence and hopefuly have the effect reversed as he believed those Swiss docs were not doing enough to help him and needed him for experiment only.

I don't remember the doses used since it was a long time ago and wasn't even interested in bodybuilding then but I do remember that the gene blocking therapy cost about $25,000 on drug alone.

TT

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner