Myostatin inhibitors...what if......

Status
Not open for further replies.

lucian

Featured Member/ Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
what if someone stacked all the myo peptides. You know, folli, myo hmp, ace, and threw in des igf with them? has anyone tried this yet?

I know it would be expensive but if you could gain 25 lb in a month and be more ripped? thats a pretty crazy thing especially if it was done dieting into a show, thats a whole other wt class in a month!

LOL! You know someone's gonna, eventually. I would think that your tendons would take a huge hit, though.

I am sure SOMEONE has done it. And if someone has, I really hope this person comes in here and posts about it

I'm sure its been done before. I would like to see a log....but a log from someone who has there shit together...diet..training...Knows what works for them.

I am new to the peptide world. What would the price tag be on that and dosages/protocols?

Ill be the guinea pig! Cruising right now so a bit curious :)

what about instead of taking them all together you take them in succesion over a few weeks. like folli for 7 days then myo for 7 etc.

what about instead of taking them all together you take them in succesion over a few weeks. like folli for 7 days then myo for 7 etc.

I haven't done them all but I chased the myo with the folli so things like that have been done I know mikevegas did the same but few have reported stacking everything at once.

im still a skeptic with these peps. seems like the only logs ive found are people affiliated with selling them. i could be totally wrong here. just from what ive seen. id like to believe in them. they seem like a safer alternative to anabolics and the gains would be theoretically more permanent. on the other hand i DO believe that in the next 5-10 years at most the actual follistatin 344 will be available on the black market. im not talking about the peps people are reporting 7-12 lbs over 2 wks while running 500mg sust and other shit either. im talking about the stuff theyve already used on chimps that turned them into freaks really fast. it'll be quiet interesting when this stuff comes along. where do you draw the line? are olympia competitors going to be 400lbs in offseason with bellies bigger than a volkswagon? it might be the end of the sport. who knows. but god i want some ;)

Seriously

im still a skeptic with these peps. seems like the only logs ive found are people affiliated with selling them. i could be totally wrong here. just from what ive seen. id like to believe in them. they seem like a safer alternative to anabolics and the gains would be theoretically more permanent. on the other hand i DO believe that in the next 5-10 years at most the actual follistatin 344 will be available on the black market. im not talking about the peps people are reporting 7-12 lbs over 2 wks while running 500mg sust and other shit either. im talking about the stuff theyve already used on chimps that turned them into freaks really fast. it'll be quiet interesting when this stuff comes along. where do you draw the line? are olympia competitors going to be 400lbs in offseason with bellies bigger than a volkswagon? it might be the end of the sport. who knows. but god i want some ;)

1. Yes you are totally wrong
2. What the frig are you talking about?

Bro, other than being a grateful customer, I do not work for Ergopep. People make,posts like this as excuses for why they don't make gains. hundreds if not thousands have tried folli now AND keep comong back fot more. Yoi have freaks like abomination and bigmike touting the product. I love skeptics.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

Well

Bro, other than being a grateful customer, I do not work for Ergopep. People make,posts like this as excuses for why they don't make gains. hundreds if not thousands have tried folli now AND keep comong back fot more. Yoi have freaks like abomination and bigmike touting the product. I love skeptics.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

I do not mind skeptics, but my God, look at the threads on here......many SPONSORS on here selling follistatin and this guy asks when REAL follistatin will be available? Is this a joke?

what if someone stacked all the myo peptides. You know, folli, myo hmp, ace, and threw in des igf with them? has anyone tried this yet?

I know it would be expensive but if you could gain 25 lb in a month and be more ripped? thats a pretty crazy thing especially if it was done dieting into a show, thats a whole other wt class in a month!

It wouldn't be expensive for that kind of gain on top of your previous max on just say GH, AAS and insulin. I haven't looked at the prices since I don't buy drugs off the internet but that kind of gain would be worth a million bucks, literally.:D

I wonder if the top of the top guys in the sport are on these and if they are able to push their limits even further. Say a Branch Warren, I bet he would pay a million bucks, if he had it, for another 25lbs on top of what he has now = Mr O and bodybuilding immortality.:D

I do not mind skeptics, but my God, look at the threads on here......many SPONSORS on here selling follistatin and this guy asks when REAL follistatin will be available? Is this a joke?

I think he meant the type they use in research where it is introduced into the cells by a virus and it is integrated into the DNA. To me that would be really risky though and not something for a human trial yet.

I was thinking 2 different ways

1. do one at a time and chase each pep with another pep

2. stack em all for at least a month and see what happens.

I do think the pros are experimenting with these things, their physiques keep getting crazier and there really isnt any new roids, and gh and slin have been abused for years so maybe they have started stacking these things. Who knows.

Ill tell you one thing, the person who eats the right way with the right foods, busts their ass in the gym and sleeps like a hybernating bear, is the one id like to see stack these peps!

Hey lucian are you talking test or anything else or just peps?

Who are those people? I've done Folli twice and loved it and NO, I'm not affiliated with them financially or otherwise. Their banner is in my signature because that's how much I support the product. Believe me, I would use Folli almost non stop, but I'm in a tough financial situation at this time!

As for the OP's original question, I think Osiris is the closest thing we've got right now that I know of...LOL! Follow his logs!!

Hey lucian are you talking test or anything else or just peps?

With nothing first. Then next time, load the gear first and then about 10 weeks in stack the peptides for another 4 weeks while on gear. Usually results slow aafter 10 weeks on gear so i figure that would be the perfect time!

Well

I think he meant the type they use in research where it is introduced into the cells by a virus and it is integrated into the DNA. To me that would be really risky though and not something for a human trial yet.

I know many that have used this kind.........they PREFER my kind.....anyone who takes it themselves is a trial.....it does not need to be sponsored.....it works, but without virus works better......

I am gonna order folli in the next few weeks. It will be my first time. Looking forward to trying it. I have only heard good things from various members. Members I respect such as Osiris. I will post my results :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner