over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myostatin inhibitors...what if......

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol the responses never cease to amaze me. try to pay attention. i stated i could be wrong. im not gonna sit on the computer all day reading about some new peptide for multiple reasons. all i was talking about were the few ive read. dont get all butt hurt. some of you guys act like youre sitting on a pile of hemroids all day with the way you repsond. and yes Maldorf was right. thats the one i was reffering to. the medical article i did happen to come across was about treating muscular dystrophy and these monkies they gave the foli too repsonded like crazy. if the same shit was being taken by a bodybuilder the gains would be more dramatic than anabolics. thats all. no go tug one out or something geesh

and instead of trying to belittle someone post the log lol. some of the dick sucking around here gets pretty old. a guy cant say he's skeptic about something new to the game that costs a grip? just suppose to follow the pack like a herd of sheeple? man im good. get the fuck outta heeya haha

Gotta side with Jackhammer on this one, you guys need to chill out. Getting so defensive makes me worry a little bit. Over reacting is very different than just saying "hey man check out some litarature on it from some non affiliated places".

Thats sounding good!!

With nothing first. Then next time, load the gear first and then about 10 weeks in stack the peptides for another 4 weeks while on gear. Usually results slow aafter 10 weeks on gear so i figure that would be the perfect time!

thank you. someone that read things for what they are. i wasnt saying peps dont work. i wasnt callin anyone out. just sayin im a lil skeptic. hell, you can be a lil skeptic or apprehensive and still buy the product lol. i think we are all guilty of that when we get into a bind. but id be damned before i bought something from someone trying to make me feel stupid for having a natural concern over where my money goes and what goes into my body. ive never disrespected anyone and when i get on a subject people dont want to discuss im totally cool with letting it go. everyone has their own reasons for shit. but dont jump my throat here. i was even trying to be humerous about the ordeal. relax people

lol the responses never cease to amaze me. try to pay attention. i stated i could be wrong. im not gonna sit on the computer all day reading about some new peptide for multiple reasons. all i was talking about were the few ive read. dont get all butt hurt. some of you guys act like youre sitting on a pile of hemroids all day with the way you repsond. and yes Maldorf was right. thats the one i was reffering to. the medical article i did happen to come across was about treating muscular dystrophy and these monkies they gave the foli too repsonded like crazy. if the same shit was being taken by a bodybuilder the gains would be more dramatic than anabolics. thats all. no go tug one out or something geesh

Yeah, once that foli code is introduced into the cells by the virus I believe that your own body's cells will forever be changed and produce more of the follistatin than is natural. So its a permanent change and you would only have to treat yourself for a short time and the effects would be permanent. Scary though if you would somehow start producing too much and have heart problems or something similar as there would be no way to turn it off.

yeah im not sure it would be good if you didnt have a muscle wasting disease already. seems like you never stop growing. and i dont think these mice were put through resistance training either. god only knows what a determined bodybuilder could achieve with this. yikes!

yeah im not sure it would be good if you didnt have a muscle wasting disease already. seems like you never stop growing. and i dont think these mice were put through resistance training either. god only knows what a determined bodybuilder could achieve with this. yikes!

he would achieve a diseased heart and destroyed tendons.

Myostatin inhibition left unchecked will kill you.

Not counting all peptides but there are those out there already using crazy amounts of IGF1 & DES raising contest weight 12+ lbs in the course of a year

very nice hotels in israel you can read about

very nice - thanks :)

<a href=http://www.short-articles.net/a-lavish-holiday-retreat-for-just-about-any-time/>hotels in israel tel aviv</a> | <a href=http://www.forexbussinestech.info/travel-and-leisure/the-net-and-the-long-term-of-travel-providers.html>hotels in israel deals</a> | <a href=http://nevadasunshine.info/2011/07/a-luxurious-holiday-retreat-for-virtually-every-time/>kosher hotels in israel</a>

Gotta side with Jackhammer on this one, you guys need to chill out. Getting so defensive makes me worry a little bit. Over reacting is very different than just saying "hey man check out some litarature on it from some non affiliated places".

this.

this is a great forum for info and debates but the gang up mentality is ridiculous. One post can get 10 people in a circle jerk of gang flaming just so they can impress each other on the internet

this.

this is a great forum for info and debates but the gang up mentality is ridiculous. One post can get 10 people in a circle jerk of gang flaming just so they can impress each other on the internet

Yes and it usually involves the same peptides or protein supplementation.

this.

Not true. The reason for peoples reaction, including mine, was because he stated that the only people who posted about peptides were working for the company...Like Phil said, READ...There are plenty of people on here touting the positive effects of peptides that have nothing to do with these companies. If he doesn't like peoples responses then he shouldn't make absolute statements! He is the one that misspoke.

YES

Not true. The reason for peoples reaction, including mine, was because he stated that the only people who posted about peptides were working for the company...Like Phil said, READ...There are plenty of people on here touting the positive effects of peptides that have nothing to do with these companies. If he doesn't like peoples responses then he shouldn't make absolute statements! He is the one that misspoke.

No shit.............you guys sit around worrying about who is sucking whos peepee and ganging up......

I agree, and that is how I also read the OP's post. I don't work or rep for Ergo or any of the fine sponsors who supply high quality peps here. There is always room for skeptics...and there is nothing wrong with being one (as Phil stated).

The problem comes with broad general swipes at making statements that all the positive results come from those who are somehow affliated with those companies. In addition, there have been a couple of non-responders (so called) to some peps. However, that could be based on poor diet/training etc.

With that all said, there is plenty written here on PM, also on the net. The only way on skeptic can be a non skeptic is to try it and see.

As to the myo tests with the virus attached, used on monkeys, I wouldn't be surprised at some point it will be tested on humans. Someone who might only have a few months to live, and has nothing to lose might be open to those trials.

No shit.............you guys sit around worrying about who is sucking whos peepee and ganging up......

Quoted for cracking my ass up! Thanks for the laugh big man!

We're all swing'n from Phil's nut sack, with the hopes that if we kiss is ass enough he'll thrown a frick'n bone. Bullshit...if the products didn't work, he'd have no business, because no one would be buying what Ergo is selling.

Simple business mathematics, quality+service = success. If you are missing either one, you might not fail, but you won't have the type of success you are looking to achieve.

Yes

Quoted for cracking my ass up! Thanks for the laugh big man!

We're all swing'n from Phil's nut sack, with the hopes that if we kiss is ass enough he'll thrown a frick'n bone. Bullshit...if the products didn't work, he'd have no business, because no one would be buying what Ergo is selling.

Simple business mathematics, quality+service = success. If you are missing either one, you might not fail, but you won't have the type of success you are looking to achieve.

Reality and perception

REALITY ( Group A)
1. We sell great products that work
2. People use these products and love them
3. People want to help advertise what they know is beneficial to everyones goals.
4. People kiss ass because of this....so would I

PERCEPTION ( Group B)
1. People kiss ass just because
2. People want to advertise because they are ass kissers
3. People use these products because its part of the ass kissing process
4. Ass kissers try to pump sales to help sell worthless products for money only.

If you are Group B, please do not post on this forum anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads