over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myself then and NOW

BiggerNBetter

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Hey what's up everyone! I think this would be the appropriate place to post this thread. I have been dabbling with cycles here and there for the last 9 years but mainly was just on an amped up "TRT" dose of test 400 a week prescribed from my doc. Over the years I never really took my diet and training super seriously until 2018.. Damn near 10 years later of dabbling here and there I must say that I am NOW in the best shape that I have ever been in all 36 years of my life.. NO BS!! I feel amazing. I have thoroughly educated myself now and will continue to do so on this amazing journey to stay on my shit year around!! I refuse to go back to that bloated, lethargic, water retaining, poor diet, half ass training, can't take your shirt off lifestyle. I have tasted the other side and I can finally say for myself that the grass is greener over here!! FACTS.

So I will post some pics and stats below.. I am no expert and may not have pro experience or anything but hopefully I can contribute something to the community because I am here to stay! Thanks for taking the time to read my post my brothers!

I dropped my 400 a week test dose completely in Feb to start a cut cycle that I ordered along with some clen and var for about a 12 week cycle. The cut cycle was the standard prop, mast, tren mix and I started pinning EOD. I also started taking the clen but stopped around week 2 and decided to jsut stick with the var for the last six weeks 75 a day. I was originally going to throw in some igf- lr3 but didn't and I am glad I did not do that either then until I completed this cut cycle with as little add ons as possible and put in a whole bunch of hard work!! That's what I did. A buddy of mine was telling me that once I finish this cut cycle that I am going to be ready to grow.. lol but I feel good staying lean and want to take a more long term approach to my "new"but not so new lifestyle. I like more of the slow and steady gains over time and that gradual WOW transformation.

Beginning Stats: 212 lbs 18-22% BF estimate (pics below)

Now Stats: 186 lbs 11% -13% BF estimate (will get the caliper)

Ran: Cut stack (prop 50, mast 50, tren 75) 12 weeks
pinned EOD first six weeks.. Fat was falling off but I had to get used to seeing a lean figure.. lol I felt I was looking scrawny..

Weeks 6-12 pinned ED and started var 75 mg daily. Also started 25 mcg a day. .When I go back and see my doc next month I think we may up that to 50. Good thing is insurance covered the caber and t3.

I took caber twice a week (prescribed by my doc.. yea he knew about my cut cycle and I asked him for the caber.. He also gave me T3 as well. 25 a day.. I am still currently taking those because I do have thyroid issues. I take my aromosin twice a week and continue my HCG injections twice a week. I chopped it to once a week during the cut cycle but will go back to twice now even though I plan to keep my test dose low moving forward no matter what. I do not have the desire to bulk right now but hey things may change lol hahaha never know!!!!! Thanks again for reading and I hope I did alright posting.. I never really posted and logged publicly like that and remain somewhat private but on this forum I feel confident to post and I like the vibe here!! I still may not become a super poster and get kilo statuses and shit but I will be here contributing what I can fellas!!!!! Have an awesome day!!!!!

P.S. I did not proof read anything so excuse grammar errors and misspellings lol

Love!

Attachments

• IMG_4593.jpg
    IMG_4593.jpg
    229.8 KB · Views: 224
  • IMG_4594.jpg
    IMG_4594.jpg
    231.8 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_4587.jpg
    IMG_4587.jpg
    276.6 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_4575.jpg
    IMG_4575.jpg
    283.4 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_4590.jpg
    IMG_4590.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 211
Nice job man, how tall are you?

Have you done any blood work recently?

Thanks man! No I haven't. My doc does blood work every 6 months though.. I'll get some done next month. I did forget to put my height.. I am 5' 11

Great job! You look 100% better.

Congrats

Awesome dude. I'm pretty pumped to see how well I can do myself with actually dedicating myself wholey to fitness and health

Hey what's up everyone! I think this would be the appropriate place to post this thread. I have been dabbling with cycles here and there for the last 9 years but mainly was just on an amped up "TRT" dose of test 400 a week prescribed from my doc. Over the years I never really took my diet and training super seriously until 2018.. Damn near 10 years later of dabbling here and there I must say that I am NOW in the best shape that I have ever been in all 36 years of my life.. NO BS!! I feel amazing. I have thoroughly educated myself now and will continue to do so on this amazing journey to stay on my shit year around!! I refuse to go back to that bloated, lethargic, water retaining, poor diet, half ass training, can't take your shirt off lifestyle. I have tasted the other side and I can finally say for myself that the grass is greener over here!! FACTS.

So I will post some pics and stats below.. I am no expert and may not have pro experience or anything but hopefully I can contribute something to the community because I am here to stay! Thanks for taking the time to read my post my brothers!

I dropped my 400 a week test dose completely in Feb to start a cut cycle that I ordered along with some clen and var for about a 12 week cycle. The cut cycle was the standard prop, mast, tren mix and I started pinning EOD. I also started taking the clen but stopped around week 2 and decided to jsut stick with the var for the last six weeks 75 a day. I was originally going to throw in some igf- lr3 but didn't and I am glad I did not do that either then until I completed this cut cycle with as little add ons as possible and put in a whole bunch of hard work!! That's what I did. A buddy of mine was telling me that once I finish this cut cycle that I am going to be ready to grow.. lol but I feel good staying lean and want to take a more long term approach to my "new"but not so new lifestyle. I like more of the slow and steady gains over time and that gradual WOW transformation.

Beginning Stats: 212 lbs 18-22% BF estimate (pics below)

Now Stats: 186 lbs 11% -13% BF estimate (will get the caliper)

Ran: Cut stack (prop 50, mast 50, tren 75) 12 weeks
pinned EOD first six weeks.. Fat was falling off but I had to get used to seeing a lean figure.. lol I felt I was looking scrawny..

Weeks 6-12 pinned ED and started var 75 mg daily. Also started 25 mcg a day. .When I go back and see my doc next month I think we may up that to 50. Good thing is insurance covered the caber and t3.

I took caber twice a week (prescribed by my doc.. yea he knew about my cut cycle and I asked him for the caber.. He also gave me T3 as well. 25 a day.. I am still currently taking those because I do have thyroid issues. I take my aromosin twice a week and continue my HCG injections twice a week. I chopped it to once a week during the cut cycle but will go back to twice now even though I plan to keep my test dose low moving forward no matter what. I do not have the desire to bulk right now but hey things may change lol hahaha never know!!!!! Thanks again for reading and I hope I did alright posting.. I never really posted and logged publicly like that and remain somewhat private but on this forum I feel confident to post and I like the vibe here!! I still may not become a super poster and get kilo statuses and shit but I will be here contributing what I can fellas!!!!! Have an awesome day!!!!!

P.S. I did not proof read anything so excuse grammar errors and misspellings lol

Love!

Are you splitting the T3 or do you take it once a day, also did you say you might switch to 50 mcg?

Are you splitting the T3 or do you take it once a day, also did you say you might switch to 50 mcg?

I take it once a day and I don't split them..They are 25mcgs. before I started taking them I was really having thyroid issues with cold shivers here and there.. It was uncomfortable for sure before I started taking them. Upping to 50mcgs was just talk out of the side of my ass.. in all honesty.. I'm not going to do shit unless the doc says it would be ok and my bloods/thyroid and all of that is monitored. I'm too old to be out here just experimenting and upping doses and stuff without full knowledge first.. I was just talking shit. I very well may though in the future.. :headbang:

hey bro great progress, at first i thought I'm not reading this long ass post, so i looked at your pics then said okay I'm going to read it now, lol, anyway man damn good job keep it up!

hey bro great progress, at first i thought I'm not reading this long ass post, so i looked at your pics then said okay I'm going to read it now, lol, anyway man damn good job keep it up!

Thanks bro! lol hahaha I know man I tend to over explain shit a lot.. gift and a curse.. I appreciate you taking the time to read it!

You look good buddy. Up the T3 to 50 mcg. 25 mcg isn't going to make a difference to be honest with you. Keep up the great work

You look good buddy. Up the T3 to 50 mcg. 25 mcg isn't going to make a difference to be honest with you. Keep up the great work

Thanks my man! I really appreciate it.

You have come a long way since those 1st Pics.

Nicely Done, and Continued Success............................. JP

You have come a long way since those 1st Pics.

Nicely Done, and Continued Success............................. JP

Thank you man.. yea I did not see like a drastic difference until I actually looked at the pics.. I guess from seeing myself everyday.. Just keep working and moving.. Thanks again my man

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131