over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myth about Equipose

Dezzy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've heard over and over that Boldenone is a vet steroid and wasn't meant to be used in humans but it doesn't seem to be true. I see so much parroted info sometimes, but it's not always true. Trenbolone also appears to be a drug USED in humans then adapted for the vet market. Just wanted to post my findings.

Ciba reportedly patented boldenone as a synthetic anabolic steroid in 1949. During the 1950’s and ’60’s, the firm developed several experimental esters of the drug, and would later release a long-acting form of the agent (briefly) in the form of boldenone undecylenate. It would be sold under the brand name Parenabol, which likely referred to its characteristics as a parenteral (injectable) anabolic agent. Parenabol saw some clinical use during the late ’60’s and early ’70’s, mainly as a lean-tissue-preserving anabolic agent in cases of wasting, and for the retention of bone mass with osteoporosis. Boldenone undecylenate was a short-lived preparation on human medical markets, however, and would be discontinued globally before the end of the 1970’s. Squibb would ultimately be most famous for introducing this agent in the veterinary market, and would sell it under its now most famous trade name, Equipoise.

In the veterinary market, boldenone undecylenate is most commonly applied to horses, although in many regions it is indicated for use in other animals as well. It generally exhibits a pronounced effect on lean bodyweight, appetite, and general disposition of the animal. The Equipoise brand was sold under the Squibb label until 1985, when Solvay acquired Squibb’s U.S. animal health business. Equipoise would be sold under the Solvay label for the next several years, until Wyeth finally acquired the animal health division of Solvay in 1995. The division was formed into Fort Dodge Animal Health, which continues to market Equipoise in the U.S. and certain markets abroad today. Many other generic and brand name forms of boldenone undecylenate exist in numerous international drug markets, owing to the fact that any patents on boldenone undecylenate have long since expired.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

I've recently starting using EQ. I really enjoy it. I did the same research as well, because just like you, I had heard the same rumors.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems odd to me that it is so mild.

When we look at the structure of the hormone, it's exactly the same as methandrostenolone (dianabol) minus methylation at the 17 carbon (which is responsible for the oral bioavailability of dbol).

Why exactly dianabol is so strong and boldenone is so "weak" in comparison is beyond me or any explanation you could derive from a structure-activity relationship.

My only guess (educated) would be that the metabolites differ (or the concentration of the metabolites)--and that the metabolite activity is responsible for the differences in the two. Perhaps its even the estrogenic activity of dbol that's responsible for the difference in potency.

EQ is so often misused, people don't use enough and stay on it too long...at 900+ is where the magic just starts

For recomps its great to use as a base

EQ is so often misused, people don't use enough and stay on it too long...at 900+ is where the magic just starts

Real question. How many weeks is to long to run eq? The most I've ran is 20 weeks with great results.

Last edited:

I personally only use about 500mg/week with some test and can honestly say I see results .within 4 weeks I have veins bulging everywhere .i never tried using higher doses of EQ,I am scared of the anxiety that is associted with it .now deca on the other hand I'll use 900mg/week all day long

Real question. How many weeks is to long to run eq? The most I've ran is 20 weeks with great results.

Depends on RBC count...I like it for 6-8wks tops...when doing a good amount You don't need more

I personally only use about 500mg/week with some test and can honestly say I see results .within 4 weeks I have veins bulging everywhere .i never tried using higher doses of EQ,I am scared of the anxiety that is associted with it .now deca on the other hand I'll use 900mg/week all day long

Yeah I'm the opposite...I can't touch deca

Yeah I'm the opposite...I can't touch deca

Same here. Deca gave me horrible sides so I've stuck with EQ. Similar compounds but still different. Have found that I have to do much more EQ than deca to have decent results but they are side free!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've always like EQ, I tend to agree with the poster who said 900mg is a good dose, I haven't done it in years cause I've not been seriously working out in a while, but I used to do a gram every 10 days with great results.

Great product back in the day the down side was 50mg strength..Well today we don't have that problem since I have seen many suppliers with 200mg strength which is great especially for appetite.

I love bold cyp. 800mg week....week 5 if your lean people will be like WTF is up with your veins!?!?

I've always like EQ, I tend to agree with the poster who said 900mg is a good dose, I haven't done it in years cause I've not been seriously working out in a while, but I used to do a gram every 10 days with great results.

900 is the LOWEST good dose...I've run it a bit higher as well even alone and if You can handle the anxiety it is awesome for rapid recomp

900 is the LOWEST good dose...I've run it a bit higher as well even alone and if You can handle the anxiety it is awesome for rapid recomp
That sounds like an awful lot. But I've never tried it so what do I know.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

It seems odd to me that it is so mild.

When we look at the structure of the hormone, it's exactly the same as methandrostenolone (dianabol) minus methylation at the 17 carbon (which is responsible for the oral bioavailability of dbol).

Why exactly dianabol is so strong and boldenone is so "weak" in comparison is beyond me or any explanation you could derive from a structure-activity relationship.

My only guess (educated) would be that the metabolites differ (or the concentration of the metabolites)--and that the metabolite activity is responsible for the differences in the two. Perhaps its even the estrogenic activity of dbol that's responsible for the difference in potency.

SD is the same thing as Masteron, aside from its methyl attachments...yet SD is many, many times more powerful. Methylation an completely change a steroid's effects in the body.

On a side note, dihydroboldenone (1-testosterone) is a derivative of boldenone, which is very closely related--structurally. Add a methyl attachment to dihydroboldenone and you have M1T--the most potent oral in existence (disputably).

SD is the same thing as Masteron, aside from its methyl attachments...yet SD is many, many times more powerful. Methylation an completely change a steroid's effects in the body.

On a side note, dihydroboldenone (1-testosterone) is a derivative of boldenone, which is very closely related--structurally. Add a methyl attachment to dihydroboldenone and you have M1T--the most potent oral in existence (disputably).

I agree with you that it changes it totally. I guess my comment was more aimed at the question: what is it about methylation that so dramatically alters it?

From a chemistry standpoint, the only thing that methyl group is doing is preventing drug metabolism (orally). But the drugs are still metabolized extremely quickly anyhow. Any thoughts?

I like to run EQ at 600 mg/wk. I have gone as high as 1600 mg/wk with no sides.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131