over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Myth about Equipose

It has something to do with gaba receptors in the brain .

I personally only use about 500mg/week with some test and can honestly say I see results .within 4 weeks I have veins bulging everywhere .i never tried using higher doses of EQ,I am scared of the anxiety that is associted with it .now deca on the other hand I'll use 900mg/week all day long

Anxiety is what made me stop using it too. It gave my muscles a roundness and fullness, it was like they were ballooning up with veins at 600mg per week.

Great compound, there is a small group of people that get bad anxiety off it for some reason

is there any logical conversion ratio from undecanoate to cypionate ester?
id image less is required when its released faster , planning to use 600 bold cyp

The cypionate ester takes up about 30% of the weight. The undecanoate ester takes up about 60%. So it works out to about 420 mg in the cyp and about 240 in the undec of the active ingredient.

Correct some of metabolites differ

I think very little to do with metabolites.

I think much more to do with perspective.

eq= half dose of dbol
100mg dbol ed=200mg eq ed.

estrogen
bloat, mood, etc=more noticeable effect for dbol
there are some chemistry maybes too

dbol 1-2 days you know. again I think this is more to do with e then anything else but timing is a factor.

eq comes on so gradual due to ester you don't really notice, its more like a creeper then a punch in the face.

set them up in more similar fashion n I think they will appear more similar. ppl use dbol n eq so different and even more EXPECT very different things. placebo is a mother fucker! lol

id image less is required when its released faster , planning to use 600 bold cyp

Just some info for you,if it's real Bold Cyp it will hurt much more than regular EQ

The cypionate ester takes up about 30% of the weight. The undecanoate ester takes up about 60%. So it works out to about 420 mg in the cyp and about 240 in the undec of the active ingredient.

Actually the undecylenate ester takes up around 40%, not 60%. The ester contains 11 carbons and a double bond, versus cypionate's 8 carbons.

Actually the undecylenate ester takes up around 40%, not 60%. The ester contains 11 carbons and a double bond, versus cypionate's 8 carbons.

Good call. I was mixing up the active ingredient weight(testosterone) with the ester weight. And Cyp is closer to 30% then 40%. So much for typing after getting off the graveyard shift!

this is my first run with EQ loving it so far abs are popping. the anxiety was bad but someone told me to add mast and dam did that work.

Don't do it bro! Bold cyp gave me the most painful 8 week cycle of my life lol. I did 600mg weekly and every place I pinned swelled up and turned into swollen rock.

Don't do it bro! Bold cyp gave me the most painful 8 week cycle of my life lol. I did 600mg weekly and every place I pinned swelled up and turned into swollen rock.

I loved cyp. Never had issues with pip. Now bold base and bold ace were a motherfucker

Rep for mygearguru

Visit www.mygearguru.com for discounts on all your aas and hgh needs! Use code 4040 for 40% off your order!

Correct some of metabolites differ

Another example is masterone (drostanolone) and superdrol (methyldrostanolone). Only thing different is methylation yet one is pretty much a pure androgen while the other is a very strong anabolic with little androgenic activity

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131