over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MYTH Nolva and HGH

meanmugger

Banned
iv been reading alot about nolva depleting igf levels and may be a bad idea to run with hgh,but i also know nolva is a weak estrogen so there for it may actually help produce igf in the liver,and may not reduce nething for hgh usage in a healthy young man,so 5mg a day during a cycle with hgh may cause no negative side effects,like reduced gains from hgh,ANYone got any FEEDBACK,SO does it matter to run hgh with a low dosage of nolvadex,or should hgh be ran with out nolva for best results

Nolva does effect it but the exogenous HGH will outweigh it.

tamoxifen does decrease systematic levels of IGF-1 and GH, this effect is weak and of course only applies to endogenous production. So it may have a negative affect on GHRP/GHRH (very minimal), but not exogenous HGH. If you're worried tho try Clomid... which may or may not affect GH or IGF-1.

What are you using the nolva for? I'd suggest aromasin as a replacement as it actually raises igf-1 levels. I just prefer it to nolva all around- a bit easier on cholesterol levels, raises igf-1, stronger anti-estrogen etc.

well iam strapped on money or else i would,i dont think low does of nolva ed or eod couldnt really lower igf levels that much,plan on 4ius so i think ill use a low dose eod and 4ius daily m-f

I don't thnk the nolva would effect it that much to the point of any noticeability. Guys have been using GH along with nolva for years.

What are you using the nolva for? I'd suggest aromasin as a replacement as it actually raises igf-1 levels. I just prefer it to nolva all around- a bit easier on cholesterol levels, raises igf-1, stronger anti-estrogen etc.

I thought an ai would at least reduce hepatic IGF-1. Do you have link for this info? I'd like to study it out more.

I don't thnk the nolva would effect it that much to the point of any noticeability. Guys have been using GH along with nolva for years.

i thought the same,so i think ur body produces around an iu a day,so 20% of that lowered by the nolva isnt much,then adding 4ius hgh,sounds to me the nolva wouldnt hurt it,but i may be wrong

I thought an ai would at least reduce hepatic IGF-1. Do you have link for this info? I'd like to study it out more.

I don't mean to sound like a hack, I just seem to remember reading some charts/studies that showed exemestane (aromasin) and formestane both raising circulating igf-1 levels by 20-25% or so. Now, that will pale in comparison to a shot of igf-1 shot, but it is more even levels over time. Again, not to sound cliched but just hunt around on Google and you'll probably see the same stuff I did. I can't verify it, just some stuff I read. Author L. Rea used to talk about it a lot since he was promoting a formestane product.

I don't mean to sound like a hack, I just seem to remember reading some charts/studies that showed exemestane (aromasin) and formestane both raising circulating igf-1 levels by 20-25% or so. Now, that will pale in comparison to a shot of igf-1 shot, but it is more even levels over time. Again, not to sound cliched but just hunt around on Google and you'll probably see the same stuff I did. I can't verify it, just some stuff I read. Author L. Rea used to talk about it a lot since he was promoting a formestane product.

Yeah, I found at least one case where it increased IGF-1 by 300 0/0. I skimmed right over this stuff while studying about it jacking test when not using exogenous androgens. This is pretty interesting stuFf.

well iam strapped on money so i got nolva thats it,iam ponly gonna be taking test 800mg a wk with the hgh,so im pretty sure i wont need the nolva,i usauully only get gyno affects from tren,pills so

Sounds like you'll be fine. Don't hesitate to use the nolva if you need t
o. The way I understand it is the difference would be hardly noticable.

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner