over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MyTreefiddy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pesty locked the sponsors thread that he repped for,no sure what happened.

You ride with em you die with em

jk, hopefully they contact a mod soon about whatever the issue is.

he'll be back....

he don't have time to deal with bullshit like this right now......

he'll be competing most of the summer.

:cool:

Always liked him, good guy in my book

IDK what that company did he repped for, but Gene is a good brotha and i would put my own wallet on it that he wouldn't fuck over anyone himself and will make up anything if he needs to that he can

bahahaha, I love threads like these, always shows how much guys on the net actually know...Looks like all of you guys in the know, don't really have a clue about anyone on these boards do you!! MTF apparently turned out to be a guy that didn't really give a shit about any of his "board brothers":rolleyes:

He will not be coming back to this board...Bio has perm banned him!

You want to lie, cover-up for and back known thieves you are going to be leaving here very quickly!

PitbullTank would be flat broke with the uneducated comment he just made...GIIY and Musclegeek79 obviously have no idea what a "good guy/dude" actually is...And tenny is clueless if he thinks the guy will be back and is just taking a breather to compete, considering he is in the banned forum back-peddling on the bullshit Bio called him out on!

Intense and little slice hit it on the head! If you are going to back a source that you KNOW 100% were under another name here and scammed a shit ton of people and you still decide to jump on their bandwagon for free shit and then lie straight out to the Mods when asked about it you are no longer going to be here! BUT HEY, he's your buddy guys, so him getting you guys to use a source that he knew were thieves shows how much a true, stand up guy he really is!!

"But K1, his name's in purple, we know his real name, he competes, we like his pics and posts, he's one of us!" bahahaahahahahaaha:rolleyes::p:D:banghead:

bahahaha, I love threads like these, always shows how much guys on the net actually know...Looks like all of you guys in the know, don't really have a clue about anyone on these boards do you!! MTF apparently turned out to be a guy that didn't really give a shit about any of his "board brothers":rolleyes:

He will not be coming back to this board...Bio has perm banned him!

You want to lie, cover-up for and back known thieves you are going to be leaving here very quickly!

PitbullTank would be flat broke with the uneducated comment he just made...GIIY and Musclegeek79 obviously have no idea what a "good guy/dude" actually is...And tenny is clueless if he thinks the guy will be back and is just taking a breather to compete, considering he is in the banned forum back-peddling on the bullshit Bio called him out on!

Intense and little slice hit it on the head! If you are going to back a source that you KNOW 100% were under another name here and scammed a shit ton of people and you still decide to jump on their bandwagon for free shit and then lie straight out to the Mods when asked about it you are no longer going to be here! BUT HEY, he's your buddy guys, so him getting you guys to use a source that he knew were thieves shows how much a true, stand up guy he really is!!

"But K1, his name's in purple, we know his real name, he competes, we like his pics and posts, he's one of us!" bahahaahahahahaaha:rolleyes::p:D:banghead:

This moment of clarity has been brought to you buy K1.

OK.....I guess my question now is...did he just keep peoples money and not send anything, or did he send out bunk gear? Mods...if this question is out of line I apologize...

/////////////

jeezzz man....calm down.....you take this shit wayyyy to serious...

all these sponsors turn scammer sooner or later....just a matter
of time.....its all part of the game.

and yea....being a smart ass is kinda my thing:eek:

:)

ohhh now you want to attack someone.....

OK....have a nice day lol

Last edited by a moderator:
OK.....I guess my question now is...did he just keep peoples money and not send anything, or did he send out bunk gear? Mods...if this question is out of line I apologize...

Gear was legit...Threw a huge sale up and took everyone's cash.

jeezzz man....calm down.....you take this shit wayyyy to serious...

all these sponsors turn scammer sooner or later....just a matter
of time.....its all part of the game.

and yea....being a smart ass is kinda my thing:eek:

This thread wasn't about the source it was about you guys actually believing you know any of these guys...Mrtreefreddy is you're guys buddy?!

The dude knew who he was working, lied to his "friends" and the Mods so that they could keep doing business here again and all you guys are like, "Hey Gene's a cool dude. I would trust my wife's ass with him!"

That was the point...You guys need to stop backing all these fucks! Any of us that have been around long enough knows that there is not one person using that's not a junkie! You can look at it differently but the fact remains that steroids are a drug and the users are addicted...And an addict will eventually do whatever he can to get his fix for free!

so mods knew this sponsor was back under a different name that had previously scammed too, it sounded like? or did i miss read, its still early

I said i did not know the details w Imporium ... I talk with him often on Facebook and hooked him and his wife up for their last competition a few weeks ago w some Syraplex to promote... i think i looked in the sponsor section 1x in the past few months, and was basing my statement off my personal talks and dealings w him on my phone, email, and messenger the past few months... i do not know what happened, and i apologize for not hearing all the details before giving my opinion for those that got that bad end of this...

so mods knew this sponsor was back under a different name that had previously scammed too, it sounded like? or did i miss read, its still early

it does sound that way huh.....

:lightbulb:

We heard from Concreteguy that they were the same person...Obviously we can't just drop the hammer because of that!

Bio and pesty were handling it and got in contact with other members and as soon as it was confirmed it the thread was closed...The Mods handling this did it right.

No point in throwing out some passive, aggressive post like this implying that we just let them back to do their thing...You come up and tell me that Alin is the anit-christ, I'm not going to gather the troops and pitch forks and go head hunting...I'm going to talk to others and if necessary go see for my self before I crucify him!

I am just going by what i know of him, that is nothing but a member of this board. Besides that i have no clue just like the rest of us. I personally didnt know imporium scammed alot of people, thats what the rumor was but we are not allowed to talk about previous sponsors so how could we know. I dont believe much around here anymore, who is scamming who, bunch of shady characters trying to make money, its pathetic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear