over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

N.pp vs deca...which works better for you

sable

Newbies
Asking cause i have jumped on npp several times and yet never tried deca. Im a fan of fast esters so im trying to see if its worth waitng 10-12 weeks for regular deca to kick in.///any one used both and if so, is the strength and weight gain is better on the deca. Thanks

I found NPP to be better in my opinion because it gave fuller, more dense muscles as well as very high libido. Deca makes me puffy and kills sex drive. Both are great for joints and strength gains

NPP hands down. Both give pretty much everyone I know acne and both are a decent bit of water weight but the deca made me bloat sooo much more. NPP definitely held water but not nearly as much as the deca and it was around the same time so my diet was the same

Deca is much better for strength and mass gains. I believe it is also great at keeping fat off too.

The results are harder to notice because of all the bloat, but deca is definitely the king here.

NPP is better for so many reasons. They work the exact same for lean mass.

Deca is much better for strength and mass gains. I believe it is also great at keeping fat off too.

The results are harder to notice because of all the bloat, but deca is definitely the king here.

If by mass, you mean water...then yes. I don't see how that's a good thing.

Deca and NPP are both the same, just different ester. Mass and strength should be same in long run.

For me, NPP is KING. I love the stuff. NPP even leaned me out, Deca did not. Not sure why the difference though.

Last edited:
I found NPP to be better in my opinion because it gave fuller, more dense muscles as well as very high libido. Deca makes me puffy and kills sex drive. Both are great for joints and strength gains

I notice prolactin has a funny influence on people one way or the other.

On tren, some say they get high libido, others say it shuts them down completely.

Deca shuts people down, NPP it goes either way. Interesting stuff.

[lang=es]NPP honestly never use, I've used deca for 7 years, and I use both off seasson as up to 1 week before a show without problems of any kind. I like deca works and no doubt I will continue using. But if I have the opportunity I will use NPP to have my personal opinion and experience with it.:([/lang]

It depends in what i am trying to do ,offseason or contest?

If i had to pick between the two i would pick out NPP

lol sportbiker, you're just saying that because IIRC , you frontloaded like 5,000 deca a week for a while.

going to have to unfortunately disagree with some people here.

if you are a professional bodybuilder looking to be a top notch pro, stick with deca offseason and switch to npp for contest. if you're a recreational user, then sure npp is fine.

Deca beats NPP in my opinion. I have to dose NPP fairly high to see good results. Its also more expensive and has to be administered more frequently. I've found the EQ makes better replacement for deca. Less water retention, greater appetite stimulation, and similar muscle growth results.:headbang:

Asking cause i have jumped on npp several times and yet never tried deca. Im a fan of fast esters so im trying to see if its worth waitng 10-12 weeks for regular deca to kick in.///any one used both and if so, is the strength and weight gain is better on the deca. Thanks

I find they act very similar for myself. the NPP of course is just faster acting so just a faster acting DECA IMO.

So funny ...even vets are on the NPP hype and got arguments like "no deca dick".
Well let me tell you, it's common practice for UG labs to use test prop or testprop/deca or testE/testprop instead of NPP.
Those raws are cheaper and easier to get + NPP doesn't have such a high demand itself.
All UG labs do act economically and/or fraudulent and so many guys in here believe EVERYTHING.

Just invest $200 for an analysis and you'll see I'm right in like 90% of all cases regarding this topic.

I prefer deca. I'm 50 and I've been weightlifting 32 years and also my main thing is fighting . Various martial arts 41 years and I was a army ranger , toured desert storm 3x . Over the years doing them both you can imagine the pain and injuries . I lifted almost 15 years naturally . No gear. Deca is what caught my attention . Of course after I began my journeys in aas back in 1999. I broke myself in with test only. Over the years I've found deca to be way way more helpful with my type of pain - I in fact was able to avoid shoulder surgey. Of course I am careful to warm up , stay limber and I even took physical therapy along side my msw . Deca is just part of being able to train hard as I get older - ususlly I stack it with sustenon and winstrol - the winny tames the bloat - I find NPP to be so weak and useless compared to decadurabolin. I've actually tried nandrolone lauruate as well longer deca ester - I don't like it. I prefer shorter esters over all . With me the only way I take npp is if it's in a mixed ester formula with decanoate. Most people say they love npp. However you know my opinion as I don't trust most forum posts . Posters mostly . Just my opinion take it for what ever . I love deca my favorite with sustenon winny. This cycle I can cut or build my diet and training determine this

LICSW/MSW/cscs/ USArmyVet

"The Gift" is right. Most UG labs use prop/dec or mixes like that to pass as NPP. Because NPP isn't that popular. Or at least it wasn't. I think now it's catching on. If you do get real NPP...it is amazing stuff. I know results very from
Person to person, and depends on what other compounds are being used as well. But for me, I stay super full. Pumps are ridiculous awesome. It actually leans me out very much. Joints feel anazing. Good recovery. The only down side that could be sighted, is semi frequent injection. And for me, it makes me sweat like no other. Even in non training situations. Deca is slow. Shuts me down. Water is all time high. And I like adding a lil water, but Deca is just to much. Even with caber and/or adex.
My vote between Deca/NPP....NPP all the way.

I have been saying this for 6 or 7 yrs....

NPP is the best anabolic out there.

I like deca because I don't hold much water using it and its less scar tissue injecting it only twice a week.

There's really no reason to use Deca considering how damaging nandrolone is to vascular tissues. Yes, it is the same drug...but with the Decanoate ester, you are forced to use it longer...and it lingers much longer.

All you guys thinking Deca adds more size etc are fooling yourselves. Added size in water and bloat, yes...but not LBM. The only knock on NPP some have stated is that the joint comfort is not always the same as with Deca for whatever reason.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws