over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NA blues

hey mitch (the mass) i see you lurking at the bottom of the page...LOL

your doing nationals also right?? lightheavy?? O YEA ;) handle your business young gun

Haha, peek a boo! Got me. Yeah man I'll be there at nats. Lightheavies for me, Got to get off this chub first! lol, Can't wait to meet you bro. How long it's been, first time we spoke I was like 15?

I am not a competitor, but one thing I have noticed, and this aplies to every facet of life, is the importance of attitude. If you walk on stage as if you own it you will be noticed. Take a look at you tube and at pictures of winners, how they walk, how they stand, when and where they smile. A winner acts like a winner even if he comes in last.

Haha, peek a boo! Got me. Yeah man I'll be there at nats. Lightheavies for me, Got to get off this chub first! lol, Can't wait to meet you bro. How long it's been, first time we spoke I was like 15?
ha man i hear ya on the chub part, i got enough for me, you, and a couple more people..LOL If I make it down to light heavy's my conditioning ought to be pretty damn good as i have def. put on some muscle this offseason!

I can't wait to see you bro, you got a nice freakin physique and the sky is the limit for you mitch, you bring that conditioning your known for (especially those striated quads :eek: ) and come in full, you will hold your own in that class, whats amazing is how much muscle some of those guys carry though, damn even some of the taller guys looks huge. If you do pretty good at this show mitch (top 10) then def. pat yourself on the back cause its going to be a sick light heavy lineup coming into Atlanta in November!!!!!!! ha Im working with George Farah and he will have several guys in the light heavy's, its going to be war, so act like you own the stage bro, and for Gods sake be very very confident or those judges will look right over you if you look like you just landed on the planet mars and lost...LOL BRING IT BRO!

ha man i hear ya on the chub part, i got enough for me, you, and a couple more people..LOL If I make it down to light heavy's my conditioning ought to be pretty damn good as i have def. put on some muscle this offseason!

I can't wait to see you bro, you got a nice freakin physique and the sky is the limit for you mitch, you bring that conditioning your known for (especially those striated quads :eek: ) and come in full, you will hold your own in that class, whats amazing is how much muscle some of those guys carry though, damn even some of the taller guys looks huge. If you do pretty good at this show mitch (top 10) then def. pat yourself on the back cause its going to be a sick light heavy lineup coming into Atlanta in November!!!!!!! ha Im working with George Farah and he will have several guys in the light heavy's, its going to be war, so act like you own the stage bro, and for Gods sake be very very confident or those judges will look right over you if you look like you just landed on the planet mars and lost...LOL BRING IT BRO!

What's your weight at right now bro? If you squeeze into the lhw's, Your going to be tore up, shrinked wrapped shredded bro. You have that thick ass muscle bellies. I know you will be shredded bro! And your working with George, wow that's a scarey team right there. Yeah man, nationals is no joke! I just hope to make top 15, that's my goal. Classes at nationals are always stacked! It's going to be a honor for me to be on same stage as you Brad. Serioursly, back on the bb.com days, I use to show my mom your pics and be like 'YOU SEE HIS FREAKING BACK, OMG...I WANNA LOOK LIKE THAT' You were a huge modavation for me growing up and I thank you.

What's your weight at right now bro? If you squeeze into the lhw's, Your going to be tore up, shrinked wrapped shredded bro. You have that thick ass muscle bellies. I know you will be shredded bro! And your working with George, wow that's a scarey team right there. Yeah man, nationals is no joke! I just hope to make top 15, that's my goal. Classes at nationals are always stacked! It's going to be a honor for me to be on same stage as you Brad. Serioursly, back on the bb.com days, I use to show my mom your pics and be like 'YOU SEE HIS FREAKING BACK, OMG...I WANNA LOOK LIKE THAT' You were a huge modavation for me growing up and I thank you.
12 weeks out im 228 first thing in the morning, so i got a loooonnngggg road ahead :(

I appreciate the comments mitch, shit bro I didn't look not even 1/3 as good as you when i was your age, you have put on lot of muscle since the bb.com days...damn! shit just continue to do what your doing and you will accomplish whatever goals you set in bodybuilding i guarantee it!

CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN ATLANTA :)

12 weeks out im 228 first thing in the morning, so i got a loooonnngggg road ahead :(

I appreciate the comments mitch, shit bro I didn't look not even 1/3 as good as you when i was your age, you have put on lot of muscle since the bb.com days...damn! shit just continue to do what your doing and you will accomplish whatever goals you set in bodybuilding i guarantee it!

CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU IN ATLANTA :)

Yeah bro I hear yeah, my weight is 228 fist thing this morning also. LOL, guess we both got are work cut out, haha. Thanks man I appericate the comments bro. Cya in 3 months, wow first month went by fast..:)

Darin sorry didn't mean to hijack your thread. I thought you looked great, wish you the best bro.

Hey Looking forward to meeting all you guys in atlanta.. I know we will all have our game faces on but I tell you what.. you can always count on me to talk to, hang out, whatever.

Im there for 5 days and want to have fun.. I dont usually curl up and hide in the room. I like to keep my mind off the show..

Getting back to Darin, the guy is a class act who did a great prep this year. He competed in the two biggest shows so far and more than just held his own.

His placing is not reflection of what he is as a person a bodybuilder.. To achieve his level of condtion( which is well about average, actually Darin was pretty shredded) He knows what the hell he is doing. Looking at past pics of him, he always has looked solid..

Minor changes such as some thickness in his chest, maybe a little more in the hams since his quad sweep is really good and his legs are sliced way enough.

Yeah Darin is a good bber actually an awesome bodybuilder. I was sharing this with my wife.. Darin got a little lost up there.

Nowadys you need to be a freak..pure and simple.

i know he has what it takes.. Anyways to put hard work he has into his preps. then pack his shit, get on a plane and battle at these show around the country has earned my respect in a big way! Im a fan.. and im sure he earned more than just my respect.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131