over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NAB Photoshoot

It gets redundant but what a great classic physique!!! The perfect blend of what this sport is all about.

I agree. I was just watching some posing from Frank Zane, and man, it totally reminded me of some your poses from another post of yours...

YouTube - Olympia 1983 - Frank Zane.

Now that is a performance.

If you notice he is not breathing through his mouth, there is very little shaking, and in the end he is not even breathing hard. If a bodybuilder trains properly they train to pose and to be athletic and limber. When you throw your arm up for the archer pose ..... bam the bicep and everything else is there because you trained it to be there, the breathing flows no scrunched up ugly faces or shaking. The audience purchased a ticket to see a performance not a musclehead robot struggling like he is trying to pass a kidney stone......I'll stop now I can go on and on about posing.

very cool

i like the last one the best

Hey Tony,

Just wanted to bump this because I received an email last night from NAB

Subject: NAB's Anthony Eliopulos, Luke Guldan, Max Wettstein, Matus Valent

We just added the portfolio of new North American Bodies - Photos & Videos of Male Bodybuilding and Fitness Models model Anthony Eliopulos to the NAB Members section for members to enjoy. Please have a look at the wonderful photos we shot of Anthony at the 2009 NPC Florida State Bodybuilding Championships. You can view Anthony's NAB profile and portfolio at NorthAmericanBodies.com - Anthony Eliopulos.

Congrats my friend!

Hey Tony,

Just wanted to bump this because I received an email last night from NAB

Subject: NAB's Anthony Eliopulos, Luke Guldan, Max Wettstein, Matus Valent

We just added the portfolio of new North American Bodies - Photos & Videos of Male Bodybuilding and Fitness Models model Anthony Eliopulos to the NAB Members section for members to enjoy. Please have a look at the wonderful photos we shot of Anthony at the 2009 NPC Florida State Bodybuilding Championships. You can view Anthony's NAB profile and portfolio at NorthAmericanBodies.com - Anthony Eliopulos.

Congrats my friend!

Brad
Thank you my friend.
It was a great experience and I am honored to be on there.

Don`t know how I didn`t see these pics before, you looked GREAT! I think you have great symmetry, very classic build. To be honest, I prefer the old school bodybuilders look over the current mass monsters. Just my opinion.

Great job!

Best,

Mike aka Lycan

You look great mate. You got the looks, charisma and the body!! You should be proud mate! Impressive :)

Don`t know how I didn`t see these pics before, you looked GREAT! I think you have great symmetry, very classic build. To be honest, I prefer the old school bodybuilders look over the current mass monsters. Just my opinion.

Great job!

Best,

Mike aka Lycan

Mike thanks, fortunately or unfortunately (beauty is in the eye of the beholder) thats the physique that I bring to the table. I can't be something that I am not. I can be much harder and leaner though so I am working really hard so next year I can accomplish that. I already can't wait to get better and get on stage again. Thanks again and I know you are busting your butt as well.

BigChef said:
You look great mate. You got the looks, charisma and the body!! You should be proud mate! Impressive
Thanks mate always appreciate your comments and yes I am very proud, honored, priviliged, and content. You are the real "Iron Chef" my friend. (I don't know if you get that show down under)

Tony, I hope one day to get close to the condition you are in the pics. I would take that look any day!

Best,

Mike

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member