over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NAD,NMN, Reservtrol, Metaformin, etc

I agree that longevity and huge muscles kind of contradicts each other.

It hard to have a happy medium of the 2. I do try and stay on metformin most of the year, I also try and spend most of my offseason keto and fasting for long periods of time but its hard for me to give up the muscle suite and thus revert back to muscle building priorities.

How does a guy your size get in enough food in a week if he fasts for longer periods? I'm currently cutting but before that I ate 5400 kcal a day to gain a bit. I honestly can not imagine getting in the kcals while fasting for instance a day or so. Same for keto, fats would have to be so high I'd be on the crapper all day..

Of course no hate, I'm just honestly curious about your approach.

Here is one - but just good resveratrol and debunked - it might benefit ur pet mouse though

Testing Resveratrol: Mice vs. People
Specifically, combining resveratrol with athletic training abolished the reduction in blood pressure, cholesterol, and triglycerides normally associated with training; had a more arterial-constricting effect than a dilating effect; “and led to a significantly lower increase in the training-induced increase in maximal oxygen uptake.”

Rodents on resveratrol get enhanced exercise performance, but, in people, the resveratrol induced a 45 percent lower increase in maximum aerobic capacity compared with those taking a sugar pill. The human subjects were working out like crazy, and the resveratrol undercut their efforts.

This raises a larger issue. Mouse models are a cornerstone of modern biomedical research, and yet systematic studies as to their usefulness are rarely done. Consider this: nearly 150 human clinical trials testing anti-inflammatory drugs have failed—without exception—after those same drugs had shown promise in trials on mice. In analyzing the carry-over from the mouse trials to the human trials, researchers determined that “[t]he result was surprising, almost shocking: the correlation was not only poor, it was virtually absent for the main study areas: burns, trauma, endotoxemia.” It turns out, for example, that mice may be up to a million times less sensitive to inflammatory endotoxins than humans.

Here's a study just posted a week ago, showing benefits in humans with muscular dystrophy.

How does a guy your size get in enough food in a week if he fasts for longer periods? I'm currently cutting but before that I ate 5400 kcal a day to gain a bit. I honestly can not imagine getting in the kcals while fasting for instance a day or so. Same for keto, fats would have to be so high I'd be on the crapper all day..

Of course no hate, I'm just honestly curious about your approach.
I do eat a pretty decent amount of fat when I fast, I only fast when I follow a ketogenic diet, my goal then is not to grow, just maintain my muscle and lose a little fat, although I can maintain my weight just fine if I want, if I fast for 16 hours then I eat 3 big meals, protein is moderate and fat is pretty high.

Here is one - but just good resveratrol and debunked - it might benefit ur pet mouse though

Testing Resveratrol: Mice vs. People
Specifically, combining resveratrol with athletic training abolished the reduction in blood pressure, cholesterol, and triglycerides normally associated with training; had a more arterial-constricting effect than a dilating effect; “and led to a significantly lower increase in the training-induced increase in maximal oxygen uptake.”

Rodents on resveratrol get enhanced exercise performance, but, in people, the resveratrol induced a 45 percent lower increase in maximum aerobic capacity compared with those taking a sugar pill. The human subjects were working out like crazy, and the resveratrol undercut their efforts.

This raises a larger issue. Mouse models are a cornerstone of modern biomedical research, and yet systematic studies as to their usefulness are rarely done. Consider this: nearly 150 human clinical trials testing anti-inflammatory drugs have failed—without exception—after those same drugs had shown promise in trials on mice. In analyzing the carry-over from the mouse trials to the human trials, researchers determined that “[t]he result was surprising, almost shocking: the correlation was not only poor, it was virtually absent for the main study areas: burns, trauma, endotoxemia.” It turns out, for example, that mice may be up to a million times less sensitive to inflammatory endotoxins than humans.

and then there are a handfful of people who actually used this stuff for years on end. and compared it to aas and every other sort of ped out there. all of the people who used a for sufficient time at sufficient dose had very similar results.

very small goup of special ppl as most people who tried res couldnt stand the pain or side effects that were also quite typical.

aas are easy to use and shoot.

idk of anyone else not even in research who were doing what we did. it just is not possible for most.

i believe i read somewhere metformin increase skin cell turnover (obviously this would be an anti-aging benefit), but I also read it suppresses IGF-1 levels

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws