over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nails

JR...you know bro...I'm not going to bs you.

I've never ever had that done...

HOWEVER...what is the end game? For me, well...just about any dude on suppliments, the end game is ending up doing what we all what to do...right? It rolls over to getting "some".

So...you go out for this mani crap that takes what an hour? Just you and your lady...no one from PM peering over your shoulder laughing their asses off, watching you get it done right?

Just do it, but I would change the order up...

Go out lunch...sweet talk'n stuff yadda yadda...you know the game...then get the mani, after filling your gut full of sushi or whatever. THEN go out for cocktails...and then you get busy bro!!

If you do the lunch, drinks, then mani...the buzz wears off and you lose traction. She gets tired, and all that crap...and you end up with a nice set of nails, wondering damn...now what.

Just my humble 0.02 worth! :p Good luck...and take pics or it never happened! :D

Last edited:
If you do the lunch, drinks, then mani...the buzz wears off and you lose traction. She gets tired, and all that crap...and you end up with a nice set of nails, wondering damn...now what.

Just my humble 0.02 worth! :p Good luck...and take pics or it never happened! :D

Maybe that's his wifes plan, lol.

HOWEVER...what is the end game? For me, well...just about any dude on suppliments, the end game is ending up doing what we all what to do...right? It rolls over to getting "some".

So...you go out for this mani crap that takes what an hour? Just you and your lady...no one from PM peering over your shoulder laughing their asses off, watching you get it done right?

Go out lunch...sweet talk'n stuff yadda yadda...you know the game...then get the mani, after filling your gut full of sushi or whatever. THEN go out for cocktails...and then you get busy bro!!

^^^^^
Ha Ha Yep this is it, exactly correct, at least in my world. :D

What exactly is involved in the process of 'getting your nails done'?
Girls have mentioned my hands being too rough, and that I should get a manicure.
I always thought it was a chick thing.
I just clip my nails. I do have callouses, but I do a lot of work with my hands and think it is pretty normal.

Iron raider I like your thinking Bro. If I know her it's her plan too. :headbang:

I know Osiris,Queefer,and Triathlon Coach get theirs done. But who here is Man enough to admit same?

My Fiancé wants me to have Lunch,drinks then get nails done:eek: WTF?

mine could use some Grooming. Like to look Pretty like Ross

Johnny Ringo

I honestly get pedicures regularly. I even took my son twice. Its a really cool thing and logging all that time on the treadmill leaves your feet looking damn rough.

I think there is some goofy ass stigma attached to it but hey, i am about as secure as they come, there are pictures of me in lingerie on the internet:D

your hands would look pretty while you pleasured yourself, thats your Now what?=-)

I would never get my nails done. Nothing wrong with it but for me... all abit girly :D don't get me wrong though cos I do lots of things that fall under the same heading. Abit of a strange one as I do like to look good but I am lazy too. I don't care most of the time... I am completely comfortable with myself... go without shaving many weeks at a time. Have a beard most of the time... can never be bothered shaving. I don't mean designer stubble that really is bad on all levels.

But at the same time I am willing to do most things so you can call me girly too if you want :D I have used some of Barbies face masks... quite relaxing and makes me feel fresh. I use a face moisturizer some days too. No body ones... quite disturbing the times I have seen men pouring gallons of baby oil over their bodies after a workout/shower in the changing rooms... I imagine thats something you would see if JR, Q and Coach went the gym together ... no training... straight to the showers to rub each other with oils :eek::D

Maybe I lie about the nails cos I used to cut my own as most do. But Barbie likes looking after me so does them for me and my feet too. Infact I won't ever cut them again cos I love her doing things for me. She is very slack with my massages though :D Let's hope she doesn't see that.

I know Osiris,Queefer,and Triathlon Coach get theirs done. But who here is Man enough to admit same?

My Fiancé wants me to have Lunch,drinks then get nails done:eek: WTF?

mine could use some Grooming. Like to look Pretty like Ross

Johnny Ringo

Everytime I go to Philippines Parlour in Manila, I always get my nails done by a pedicure and my toes. I go with my girlfriend and sit next to her and we both get our nails done. Doesnt mean I am gay lol..

I probably should as they look like crap but I'm a lowly blue collar worker so my hands get torn up. Guess i'll just have to go for that rugged allure. :headbang:

Ok i personally don't see whats wrong with a man keeping himself groomed properly. Just because we are men, doesn't mean we need to look like neanderthals. I get my eyebrows wax every time i get my haircut. I have had several complements from people that say i am always well groomed. I also use lotion to keep my skin nice.

So there you go. Call me whatever you want but i don't see a problem with a man keeping himself groomed.

Ok i personally don't see whats wrong with a man keeping himself groomed properly. Just because we are men, doesn't mean we need to look like neanderthals. I get my eyebrows wax every time i get my haircut. I have had several complements from people that say i am always well groomed. I also use lotion to keep my skin nice.

So there you go. Call me whatever you want but i don't see a problem with a man keeping himself groomed.

shit yeah....i couldn't agree more.....if i'm labeled 'metro', 'pretty boy', whatever, i'll take it

I go with the wife for a Pedi now and then.
They do a way better job than i do. But I take care of my own nails
Never had a mani

My wife has tried to get me to go get a pedi hell I might do it but a mani is a no go.

So I hate cutting my nails, because they grow so fast, but I do a damn good job. Never had a mani, and don't think I will, but I'd consider a pedi.

I saw a special on tv one time investigating mani/pedi salons and the high incident on infections. Fungal and bacterial. I've never been and don't think I ever will. I'll just do it myself.

Kind of like lemon in your tea with feces on it TV special? :D After watching that, I still refuse to drink any tea brought to me with lemon in it. Overreacting? Well, prolly, especially considering what's all on the gym equipment we all use day in/out, but the thought of drinking shit makes ya easily think twice, LOL!

My wife has tried to get me to go get a pedi hell I might do it but a mani is a no go.

Pedicures are absolutely amazing. I go with my fiancee.and,step daughter normally. I have huge feet and it always looks funny with the,little asian woman working on my feet:)

We make it a family event and there is NOTHING gay about it:)

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Tks for all the feedback. I'm def gonna do it. Sounds different and if makes Momma Happy Everybody Happy. I like being groomed and keep my nails trimmed is part of my regiment but need some cuticle maintance.

Bubba I'm the same way. No lemon in the water. I think I watch too much tv

ive had it done about 3-4 times. every time has been with my wife for a special occasion or when we are on an adults/no kids vacation. im comfortable with my manhood. ive never had them polished just trimmed and whatever else they do. the foot/calf massage with the pedi is nice. last time i went it was a dude. i didnt give a FUCK!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws