over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Naked man arrested at Planet Fitness

I guess judge free is a lie !
It reminds me of an incident in Lexington Ky several years ago. A guy was pretending to be a doctor and was giving free prostate exams.

Wonder if he set off the lunk alarm? :confused:

It reminds me of an incident in Lexington Ky several years ago. A guy was pretending to be a doctor and was giving free prostate exams.

Damn! That makes me sick to just think about it! Yikes.

Did you enjoy the massage?

A gf once done that to me and well it's not for me :eek: I felt too uncomfortable and it didn't feel right :eek:

Last edited:
Planet fitness always attracts the weirdos, this chick I'm "friends" with works out at one and there was always some jackass there who likes to tell her how nice her ass looks while she works out. Literally he says "your ass looks great when you work out", those exact words over and over every day whenever she does anything it went on for weeks. She's a sweet little quiet thing and the place refused to do anything about it, I had to go in there and workout with her a few times and tell him to back off. They actually had the balls to say something to me but not to him about it, I'm not a violent person but I started fuming while the little shit who worked there started talking to me about it and they eventually kicked him out and told him to stay off the property.

A gf once done that to me and well it's not for me :eek: I felt too uncomfortable and it didn't feel right :eek:

Im the same, only had it done once and that was at the doctor's office for a prostate exam since I was having trouble urinating. Stuff is supposed to come out and not go in!! :naughty:

Im the same, only had it done once and that was at the doctor's office for a prostate exam since I was having trouble urinating. Stuff is supposed to come out and not go in!! :naughty:

Even with my gf dressed up it felt simply not right so it was the first and last time. I suppose if someone could get past that initial feeling it could be good but it's definitely not for me.

If I ever come to the US I will have to train at Planet Fitness once just to see what it is like.

Last edited:

Yeah, go to one of those gym and do some heavy deads and make some noise and drop some weights and see how judgmental they are. :mad:

I asked a girl to whip my back with a belt. She did. I did not enjoy it.

The real question is what yoga pose was he in when the police arrived

Tell her to use her tongue. There’s nothing like getting your salad tossed. Little Slice, feel free to chime in. 😂

Prostate Milking by the doctor

I think this post is bs, but it might be true. Hard to believe an urologist would do this to a patient. Crazy stuff.

https://forums.webmd.com/3/urology/forum/397/10

"6 years ago
michaelsmith77 replied to counterso's response:
Hello,

I am "the guy."

I had some symptoms of prostatitis without a diagnosis. There was some painfull sensations and he saw a little bacteria there. I need to clarify something. I also have moderately high cholesterol so the doctor is also monitoring that. So every 3 months I go to check the cholesterol and prostate.

I live in Los Angeles.

When he checks my prostate, he inserts one finger in my rectum and manually stimulates me with the other until I ejaculate. Initially the first few times I had my prostate milked, I did not get erect, and he spent a lot of time pushing on my prostate with his finger, and using the other hand to sort of "wring" out my penis. In other words, he would sort of squeeze at the base and then slide his hand towards the head to get out all the liquid.

This went on for a few sessions. He had done some other things like dialating my urethra, doing ketamine and heparin installations, in and attempt to ease my painful urination. He later made a diagnosis for interstitial cystitis.

As he continued to monitor this, he would check the prostate quite regularly. One time after a very long time, he began massaging me quite a bit, I began to get erect. No ejaculation, but I was trying really hard to lose the erection.

The next time I went in, same thing but he was a bit more "vigorous." I actually began to tense up a bit because I was embarassed and uncomfortable. He ensured me to "just relax" and to "let it happen, it was necessary to get a before and after sample." Eventually I ejaculated.

Its become pretty common now that this happens when I go in. He says he needs a sample of pre-ejaculate and afterwards as well to compare. I assumed this was normal.

Eventually he made a comment about some home improvements he has made, and how I should stop by and see it sometime. He became a bit more touchy-feely in general. I started to realize that he was possibly being unprofessional and began questioning wether his "thorough" milking was actually protocol or his way of trying to flirt or something.

I know this sounds like a hoax, and I hope I don't get deleted. This has become a troubling issue for me and I feel very confused and manipulated as this is my doctor, and I trusted in him, and now feel very mislead. If there is a scenario where this behavior is justified, it would give me great relief. If it is not, I would like to hear from a professional urologist if possible to verify.

Thanks for your understanding."

i got a prostitute in cleveland who started the whole prostate massage as an extra.
i didnt get it tho. ive crammed a few things up my butt. sharpie, carrot, some chicks vibrator....to see what all the fuss is about...no, not all at the same time....didnt feel good at all. just pain. so. much. pain. felt like i was poopin too.
paulie's tushy is way tight, son.

LMFAO

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear