over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Naked man arrested at Planet Fitness

Planet fitness always attracts the weirdos, this chick I'm "friends" with works out at one and there was always some jackass there who likes to tell her how nice her ass looks while she works out. Literally he says "your ass looks great when you work out", those exact words over and over every day whenever she does anything it went on for weeks. She's a sweet little quiet thing and the place refused to do anything about it, I had to go in there and workout with her a few times and tell him to back off. They actually had the balls to say something to me but not to him about it, I'm not a violent person but I started fuming while the little shit who worked there started talking to me about it and they eventually kicked him out and told him to stay off the property.

You're way more patient then me. I probably would have taken a swing at him the first time. LOL. Showing interest in a woman is natural, but telling some girl who doesn't welcome it, her ass looks good every day, is asking to an ole ass whipping. He's probably some slimy fucker sneaking pictures of her too. And yeah, Fuck planet Fitness. McDonalds of gyms.

You're way more patient then me. I probably would have taken a swing at him the first time. LOL. Showing interest in a woman is natural, but telling some girl who doesn't welcome it, her ass looks good every day, is asking to an ole ass whipping. He's probably some slimy fucker sneaking pictures of her too. And yeah, Fuck planet Fitness. McDonalds of gyms.

He was a tiny bit slow I think, nobody ever told him "no" to anything he does because he has a slight disability is what I gathered and the same reason the gym wouldn't kick him out. If I thought for one second he was 100% coherent it would have been in the parking lot where I told him to back off and not in the gym. But yea a lot of sick fucks in the world......with no game!

If i was at Planet Fitness today they would have thrown me out for sure. I couldn’t stop farting. It was like i was fertilizing all the back machines. Today was back, rear delts and traps. A few of them would have set off the “grunt alarm” for sure. 😀

And TBH, FRIEND OR NOT :naughty::D, I'd have been one of them... :mad::eek: ain't literally nothing like taking a deep breath before doing your set and filling your lungs with someone else's bowel content... how revitalizing... :rolleyes::(

I think this post is bs, but it might be true. Hard to believe an urologist would do this to a patient. Crazy stuff.

https://forums.webmd.com/3/urology/forum/397/10

Some people are so gullible they can easily be manipulated, especially when they're in front of someone they feel inferior to (the doctor's divine parole :rolleyes:)... as crazy/stupid as it sounds, I wouldn't be surprised at all should this story be real. :eek:

i got a prostitute in cleveland who started the whole prostate massage as an extra.
i didnt get it tho. ive crammed a few things up my butt. sharpie, carrot, some chicks vibrator....to see what all the fuss is about...no, not all at the same time....didnt feel good at all. just pain. so. much. pain. felt like i was poopin too.
paulie's tushy is way tight, son.

Why do i get the feeling your being dead serious!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131