advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Naltrexone for prevention of pituitary and testicular atrophy during long AAS cycles

This is an opiate antagonist..would you fail a urinalysis for opiates???

And we can role play with this drug from whom?

I was just going to say it would be hard to obtain.

What is the least dose were talking about for pituitary affects. The dose in the study you showed is already using 50mg, which is the same they use to treat alcohol addiction.

AND YES YOU WOULD TEST POSITIVE FOR OPIATES. MY CLIENTS TEST POSITIVE WHILE USING NALTREXONE.

Last edited:
I was just going to say it would be hard to obtain.

What is the least dose were talking about for pituitary affects. The dose in the study you showed is already using 50mg, which is the same they use to treat alcohol addiction.

AND YES YOU WOULD TEST POSITIVE FOR OPIATES. MY CLIENTS TEST POSITIVE WHILE USING NALTREXONE.
i have been on Subs for 15 months and never failed a test.i have passed on oral test,7 panel piss test for my PO.Could you tell me what kind of test it was.i know they can find it if they are looking.but normal tests no worrys.THANKS, tom

i have been on Subs for 15 months and never failed a test.i have passed on oral test,7 panel piss test for my PO.Could you tell me what kind of test it was.i know they can find it if they are looking.but normal tests no worrys.THANKS, tom

Same Test your PO gives. It shows under opiates, but beaks it down to show its naltrexone. I doesn't say naltrexone they use a different chemical name. Actually I think it comes up under morphine as some derivative. Have you actually seen your test results. If your PO knows your suppose be on it they aren't going to say your testing positive.

Same thing with Xanax. It shows up as a Beznos, but the test shows its coming from alprazolam. I don't tell my clients their testing postive for Benzos every week if I know thy are suppose to take Xanax unless the results show a big difference in amount on test results. I will then ask them if they have a prescription increase and ask to see the bottle.

Last edited:
this is very interesting. How many other people here have tried this or consider trying it??

Same Test your PO gives. It shows under opiates, but beaks it down to show its naltrexone. I doesn't say naltrexone they use a different chemical name. Actually I think it comes up under morphine as some derivative. Have you actually seen your test results. If your PO knows your suppose be on it they aren't going to say your testing positive.

Same thing with Xanax. It shows up as a Beznos, but the test shows its coming from alprazolam. I don't tell my clients their testing postive for Benzos every week if I know thy are suppose to take Xanax unless the results show a big difference in amount on test results. I will then ask them if they have a prescription increase and ask to see the bottle.
IT is not naltrexone you would test pos for it would be the Buprenorphine.No he dose not know.you will not test postive for Naloxone by its self it a opioid blocker,My doc invented the Naloxone inplant.I never failed a test and iam on Buprenorphine/Naloxone for opioid dependence.aka.Suboxone.Lance Gooberman MD, NJ ,USA.I just passed a test for a job,piss test.It was an in house one,and i seen the test it was neg.If your PO know he will write it in the test sheet they send with the sample.I dont know why me and freinds of mine pass,because Buprenorphine is a type of opioid its self.But honestly i asked my Doc he said he never heard of it being problem,he said unless they are test for it.ITS weird drug how it works in the body,you would think you would fail.Who knows???IT dose not come up under opioid in tests,for me.Iam not say that anybody wrong or wright,this is what happened with me.

Last edited:
baseline--this is a product for narcotics recovery, did you feel any adverse effects when running this? Did you use this like a pct/bridge? I am always concerned with becoming sterile...my girl would shoot me! haha

Smooth, hey bro. No, I did not feel any adverse effects. The whole point of using Naltrexone while *ON* is so when you quit taking or cut down your dose of Test, your HPTA will not be affected via your feedback loop.

The only thing I don't recommend is this. If you take Narcotics for legitimate reasons from your doc, do not try this protocol. Naltrexone is an opiate agonist. That simply means it will bind to the opiate receptor before your pain meds do which will kill the effect dramatically so your pain meds will not work as well.

-Baseline

If a person with naturally low pituitary output takes this for a month what would happen when that person comes off the drug?

I would assume the mu-opioid receptors would be upregulated. Does that mean that the persons testosterone levels would go back to normal or could they decrease even lower than pre-cycle?

I'm interested in the effects on a normal person not doing a PCT protocol but looking for an increase in endogenous testosterone production.

If a person with naturally low pituitary output takes this for a month what would happen when that person comes off the drug?

I would assume the mu-opioid receptors would be upregulated. Does that mean that the persons testosterone levels would go back to normal or could they decrease even lower than pre-cycle?

I'm interested in the effects on a normal person not doing a PCT protocol but looking for an increase in endogenous testosterone production.

When you stop administration of this drug stay away from any opiate based painkillers as it could result in overdose. It will make your receptors over sensitive to opiate drugs. I have some and due to start tomorrow, so can let you guys know how it goes but from all the information I have read most by maxlitier its looking good so far.

When you stop administration of this drug stay away from any opiate based painkillers as it could result in overdose. It will make your receptors over sensitive to opiate drugs. I have some and due to start tomorrow, so can let you guys know how it goes but from all the information I have read most by maxlitier its looking good so far.

I'm looking forward to your feedback. What dosing scheme are you using? how far into a cycle are you and how long do you have until you come off?

i was on both at one time in my life due to a severe addiction to opiates and took them while i had opiates in my system.you cannot comprehend the hell you will go thru with something like this.taken alone,without an opiate addiction will give you that euphoric feeling but be warned,they are addicting also.esp the suboxone.coming off of them is no joke.much like any street opiate such as heroin or even nubain.just look at the late great Paul DeMayo.what a shame and a waste of talent.

I'm looking forward to your feedback. What dosing scheme are you using? how far into a cycle are you and how long do you have until you come off?

Started Tuesday and plan to use 5mg each week taken in the eveing, that is the required dose no matter how much gear you are using. The only problem is they come in 50mg tabs, so spliting them to get correct dose can be a pain.

Started Tuesday and plan to use 5mg each week taken in the eveing, that is the required dose no matter how much gear you are using. The only problem is they come in 50mg tabs, so spliting them to get correct dose can be a pain.

5mg each week? Like once a week or do you mean 5mg every night? Is this with or without food or does it not matter?

I have 50mg tabs too...how the hell would you get 5mg from a 50mg tab? That's 1/10 of the tab...

Also, where did you get 5mg from? Eric (PP), who wrote an article on using this stuff, recommended 50-100 mg twice weekly. Just curious where you got your recommendation.

I know its a nightmare trying to break the tabs. The doses you talk about sounds high. We are not using it for the reason the drug was manufractured. 5mg is the does most talked about to get the job done. I just take it in the eveing. Between meals would be best.

Last edited:
I know its a nightmare trying to break the tabs. The doses you talk about sounds high. We are not using it for the reason the drug was manufractured. 5mg is the does most talked about to get the job done. I just take it in the eveing. Between meals would be best.

I just have no idea how you would break a tab into 10 pieces...that sounds ridiculous bro. Anything past cutting into quarters is impossible...you will basically just have pieces. Are you taking 5mg on an empty stomach ED? And who has talked about this drug? I have asked around a ton and no one really has any actual feedback on dosing or usage. No one really knows or shares any info regarding it? Who have you spoken to that has used 5mg and where did they come up with that amount? Seems like no one will tell me anything about this. Also, have you read the article on by Eric Porantz (sp?)? He says 50-100mg twice a week for the purpose of HPTA shutdown avoidance.

Just a thought...if the tabs are 50mg, why not cut them into quarters and take 12.5mg (1/4 tab) EOD. That would be much easier and would not be too high of a dose.

Does anyone know if you continue to use HCG during your cycle if you use naltrexone?

I am on suboxone off label for back pain...

Can't say I noticed any difference in cycles with/without it.

Also it does not make you sick if you take opiates. I've done it. It just blocks the effects. Now I have heard that naltrexone injections can cause some severe illness if they are administered when someone has opiates in their system. I'm not sure how to reconcile this contradiction.

9T

few years ago i did my own research on this but quickly dropped it after reading the most recent research done on this subject such done by Dr. Mello and Dr. Karla

old studies make it look like it will over ride HPTA suppression by androgen but any studies done after 90's show that it only keeps pulse frequency of LH alive but the amplitude is missing. How effective is having small frequecy alive by LH over the conventional PCT?

ive always felt like shit on it too afew hours after, so i took it before bed and wake up feeling crappy, dose dependent obviously, but to me it wasnt worth it, i think i took like 2.5mg a night, 10mg was too much for me.

intresting that some other guys are trying it out, let us know how things turn out...im not too convinced.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws