over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

name some unorthodox or modified exercises you do

Pitbull I had seen that Charles Glass video before and he does some great things with his athletes. I remember he done a reverse hack squat one for hams years ago too. I can't remember who Charles was making do it at the time but I started doing them myself (can't now :eek:).

Anyway today was my first day back in the gym since my back injury. It's still a little sore so I trained calves, quads and chest. My gym has 3 hammer strength chest machines in a row and the gym was fairly empty so I used all 3 back to back. There is a chest press, wide grip chest press and incline chest press. I only went light so done 1 plate then 2 plates for each machine. I started with 1 plate would do 15 reps in a normal postion then go straight into Charles modified position and would do another 15 reps. I then done the same for 2 plates so 30 reps each set. I was short on the 2nd set of 15 reps 2 times as my reps were extra slow. I made sure to not lock out and I kept my shoulders down and my elbows out. So it was 12 sets total with minimal rest and my chest was destroyed. I finished with some db flyes and I was done for the day.

I done the seated calf raises in the smith machine you mentioned too for a change. I got up to 4 plates a side but didn't want to do more due to my back. Lifting it is fine but when I was finished getting it back on was alittle awkward (the smith machine is not the best and isn't very stable).

Yes the smith calf is a little tricky id imagine w the back as its basically a deadlift to rerack it lol...

I have only been doing incline chest work for the past ~4-6 months... my chest looks 10x better then when doing just dips and declines, it starts much higher up and has much better shape now... i use to preach declines and dips only, i was wrong ill def admit it... not that decline and dips didnt make my pecs bigger, but the look wasnt close to now hitting all incline...

Yes the smith calf is a little tricky id imagine w the back as its basically a deadlift to rerack it lol...

I have only been doing incline chest work for the past ~4-6 months... my chest looks 10x better then when doing just dips and declines, it starts much higher up and has much better shape now... i use to preach declines and dips only, i was wrong ill def admit it... not that decline and dips didnt make my pecs bigger, but the look wasnt close to now hitting all incline...

I followed the same advice from a certain someone too. Dips and declines are great but I am the same. Common sense really... the more angles you hit it from the better it is likely to be. My chest is finally starting to actually grow alittle :eek::D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity