over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Name these bodybuilders for me.

Consistent_Phase6386

Registered
Newbies
One of you guys will nail it right away, but who’s the cutler/wolf look alike and the darker skinned guy with the unique abdominal insertions? Obviously we all know Hide is the Japanese one. Someone on getbig had posted this image and said everyone except for Hide is dead or incarcerated. So I’m very curious as to who’s who. And yes, it was a post comparing creepy/strange Weider pictures.

Attachments

• F5DA1520-BF36-428D-919A-41E40EDB75F3.jpeg
    F5DA1520-BF36-428D-919A-41E40EDB75F3.jpeg
    67.2 KB · Views: 155
  • F973E4E4-C125-4A40-A7D3-EFAFA1CEFABD.jpeg
    F973E4E4-C125-4A40-A7D3-EFAFA1CEFABD.jpeg
    81.4 KB · Views: 155
So, every single bodybuilder in the picture has heart problems except for Hide. Silvio had heart problems before his prison sentence.

I’ve been off gear for over 4 years on just trt and recently started growth. I know I’m going to jump on NPP on top of my trt at some point in the coming months. All this heart attack stuff has me worried, even though i know a lot of it is the insulin. Everyone is dying or catching major heart problems.

So, every single bodybuilder in the picture has heart problems except for Hide. Silvio had heart problems before his prison sentence.

I’ve been off gear for over 4 years on just trt and recently started growth. I know I’m going to jump on NPP on top of my trt at some point in the coming months. All this heart attack stuff has me worried, even though i know a lot of it is the insulin. Everyone is dying or catching major heart problems.
you will understand that the bodybuilders of the old age did not care about their health, did not do any tests, no blood tests, did not check the blood pressure, did not measure sugar - today bodybuilders are aware of what tests to do and how to counteract side effects and there will not be as many deaths as among older bodybuilders era

One of you guys will nail it right away, but who’s the cutler/wolf look alike and the darker skinned guy with the unique abdominal insertions? Obviously we all know Hide is the Japanese one. Someone on getbig had posted this image and said everyone except for Hide is dead or incarcerated. So I’m very curious as to who’s who. And yes, it was a post comparing creepy/strange Weider pictures.
Cutler/Wolf look alike is Luke Wood and the dark skin abbs is Silvio Samuel

you will understand that the bodybuilders of the old age did not care about their health, did not do any tests, no blood tests, did not check the blood pressure, did not measure sugar - today bodybuilders are aware of what tests to do and how to counteract side effects and there will not be as many deaths as among older bodybuilders era
I’ve also been noticing a lot of bodies and heart problems under Milos Sarcev. His clients are not aging well. I don’t know how he himself skirted any major issues. Luke really did have some of the best delts in history.

Attachments

• DD47CC50-D2E0-4A8A-A9D3-2823B5C20569.jpeg
    DD47CC50-D2E0-4A8A-A9D3-2823B5C20569.jpeg
    19.3 KB · Views: 48
No disrespect meant and i agree with your message. But we have multiple well known guys dropping dead still every year. There were many well known guys getting blood work done decades ago and they are still with us. The owner of the gym i trained at for years competed in the 80 and 90 at amateur level in BBing and power lifting and set records in power lifting and he always got blood work and is still around. While guys on this board may be getting tested i am betting they are not the average meat head. It will be a few years till we see how well this generation fares as they get older.

Makes me feel old when a question like this is asked.

Luke was a big boy! It would have been interesting to see what he could have accomplished in bodybuilding!!

Luke's rear delts in that picture are phenomenal!

The message is a very good one and everyone should care about their health. However you need to use some common sense. What do you weigh? What doses do you plan to take? What did you take in the past? Granted some guys are very unlucky and die very young even though they were very health conscious when alive. However whilst the fear of dying is good because it will stop you abusing you shouldn't compare yourself to random pros. Random pros who very likely abused alsorts of drugs (aas, hgh, insulin, etc etc) and weighed huge amounts and dieted extreme and blew up multiple times to you who wants to use 400mg test and 300mg npp and look good in the gym. Now if you plan to dose 2-3g test and 1-2g npp and get as big as humanly possible ignore what I just wrote.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws