over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Names on mailbox?

M

Mr Pickels

When I move, I have to fill out the names of the people who are moving into the appt on the PO card. In theory, could I put down a name of a friend who might not exist and get stuff shipped there in his name so mine would not get flagged? This is just a theoretical question mind you. Just out of curiosity.

|--[\\\]>--------- I wouldn't do that to your own place...never send anything to your own residence IMO. Get a priv. mailbox and use a biz. name and have it sent there.

can you get one at the PO and not have to use ID ???

I don't think you can open a box at the PO without ID. Opening a PO box with a fake ID will only add to the problems if you get popped.

You can try to open a box at a mail boxes etc. with a business name like BBA mentioned.

ok...

I thought i remembered hearing something about MBE employees being able to open packages WO a warrant bc they aren't federal employees.. (if its suspicious)..... think it was on animals board when he was having his mail problems.... i may be mistaken... thanks though...

As mark m stated: using fake ID to open either a PO box or MBE (I believe ID's required for this also) can just make problems bigger if you're caught. I don't think Animal ever used MBE, it was Postal Service he had all the problems with.

I opened a PO Box under an "assumed" business name but used my real ID for verification (they didn't - and never seem to check to see if business is legitimate :) )

xcel

XL...

did they record your info along with your biz info or just look at it?

I just put the Primary Name on the application as my business name. Secondary Name is my real name. They want an address on the application. So I use my real address as it corresponds with what's on my driver's license. They want to see picture ID for verification. I don't remember if they actually chesked to see if the license and application addresses were the same.

They didn't ask for any verification of business name. If they do - just say that you're in the processs of getting your "new" business registered with the state. :)

xcel

i went to get one last year, they wanted 3 pieces of ID, and their only big enough PO box could barley fit any of my packages I could tell by the demensions... so It seemed a huge waste of $ and if its too big for the box it sits with the workers behind the desk and u get a slip saying pick up at front desk, I dotn like all that hastle.

Also, it doesn't really matter what name is on there anyway. The address is enough to get a warrant for your place if there are illegal goods picked up coming in. Then your screwed anyway....usually they get ya if they want ya!

patk

You can put other names on your US address or box so those names will be authorized to receive mail there, you won't need those 'peoples' id's or numbers, but your the one responsible for anything that is done with the addy/box so using other names doesn't really matter..

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws