over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nandralone - Minimum effective dose?

ElTigre

Registered
Newbies
What would you consider to be the minimum effective dose to see any benefit whatsoever (joint healing, body comp) from nandralone decanoate?

100mg/week? More or less?

What would you consider to be the minimum effective dose to see any benefit whatsoever (joint healing, body comp) from nandralone decanoate?

100mg/week? More or less?
50mg a week was enough to help my knees.

as low as 50 for some minor joint comfort, increased collagen synthesis. The thing about deca is you need something in there to make sure sex drive doesnt fly away.

Ive done 200 mgs deca, 100 mgs test and sex drive immediately went away. next week tried 150 deca, 125 test, 50 masteron, a little better and still erections not as good as on good ole test. The reason many guys dont like doing higher test is hair.

ive tried eq only a few days after test and deca, and ssex drive went up; however when it came time for my test and deca shot, it went down again.

ive done 600 deca, 150 test and 150 eq, and sex drive went just about completely bye bye

ive seen some guys use primo with deca, never tried that. My issue with deca is I dont want to use too many androgens for my hair

Hmmmm, I have no fucking idea, I don't think I've ever used less than 500mg of deca, why would i? I only use deca to grow muscle.

I noticed joint, strength and fullness at 200mg weekly. No erection or libido issues.

Thanks all for your responses - very much appreciated. I don't compete and the test doses I use some of you would probably laugh at, but I have noticed some effect with those lower doses of test... I guess I was wondering if deca was the same way - e.g. 500mg+ would be ideal, but a guy might still see some benefits from 100mg, etc.

as low as 50 for some minor joint comfort, increased collagen synthesis. The thing about deca is you need something in there to make sure sex drive doesnt fly away.

Ive done 200 mgs deca, 100 mgs test and sex drive immediately went away. next week tried 150 deca, 125 test, 50 masteron, a little better and still erections not as good as on good ole test. The reason many guys dont like doing higher test is hair.

ive tried eq only a few days after test and deca, and ssex drive went up; however when it came time for my test and deca shot, it went down again.

ive done 600 deca, 150 test and 150 eq, and sex drive went just about completely bye bye

ive seen some guys use primo with deca, never tried that. My issue with deca is I dont want to use too many androgens for my hair

Now I've never used deca - so whatever I have to say about it ain't worth much at all. But I've "heard" that keeping test:deca at at least 1:1 and ideally at 1.5:1 is helpful for the libido issues.

Same with me. I need to run a 2:1 ratio of Test to Deca or my weiner stops working. I just got off a gram of Test and 500mgs of Deca a week. It was quite lovely.

Reactions: D2
Var is what you want not deca

If nandralone is shipped in cold weather would you warm the vial up just as you would with test cyp to get rid of any crystals, or unnecessary?

i have used nan more for pain issues then anything else, results start at pretty low doses 50-100mg wk or so will prob start to show results for that. going too much higher doesnt necessarily make for more pain relief but you do get more of the aas effect and more side effects.

getting into the 50mg ed range for me can start to cause some sexual side effects.

If nandralone is shipped in cold weather would you warm the vial up just as you would with test cyp to get rid of any crystals, or unnecessary?
if its crashing in cold weather at a reasonable concentration (200-300mg/ml) then there probably isn't enough benzyl benzoate in the vial.

I recently viewed this podcast for Dr.Lichten,
Thought it to be an interesting on the use of Nandrolone dosing and integration for it TRUE anti-inflammatory effects.

I have to run Test at a 2:1 ratio with Deca. Otherwise it kills my libido. I've been taking 100mg Deca along with my TRT dose of test every week and has helped noticeably with aches/pains

I have to run Test at a 2:1 ratio with Deca. Otherwise it kills my libido. I've been taking 100mg Deca along with my TRT dose of test every week and has helped noticeably with aches/pains

Author L. Rea had interesting things to say about potential nandrolone libido cancellation involving the concurrent use of EQ and deca:

Since it has progestin qualities the drug is able to interact with progesterone receptors and cause water retention and bitch tits. (But it gets worse) Additionally the progesterone effect can have an inhibitory effect upon libido (Looking semi-hard but not in a manner of speaking).

Combining The Two
Several AAS users have reported a beneficial value to co-administration of lower dosages of both boldenone and nandrolone in comparison to high dosages of one or the other.
This is due to the resulting degree of negative potential side effect cancellation: The androgenic value of boldenone seems to cancel the anti-libido effect of nandrolone and the reduction in necessary boldenone dosages decreases the excessive red blood cell production concern.

The reduction in progesterone-like activity and reduced total circulating estrogens (from aromatization) also reduces the chances of winning a wet T-shirt contest and a much harder musculature.

My observations have always been that 1.5-2mg per pound of body weight each of boldenone and nandrolone weekly resulted in fewer negative side effects and better lean tissue accruement than 3-4mg per pound of body weight weekly of either alone.

By the way, the idea of canceling each other out is an oxymoron. AAS molecules do not cancel each other; they replace one another in occupying the androgen receptors on/in muscle and other cells.

The period of time an AAS molecule remains in a given androgen receptor (binding time) is determined by its structure... not by what other molecules are around to piss it off. Geez!

I'd probably say 300-400mg.
600 is the "there it is" for Deca and NPP is probably 400. By "there it is" i mean noticeable not OH SHIT.
I like NPP more but its too much pinning and too much oil for me (or at least the dosage I want to run it at)

Has anyone noticed a reduction in or elimination of deca dick by running a dht compound along with it?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131