over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nandrolone and stanozol help crohns disease

richie34

Registered
have just read that nandrolone n stanozol actualy help with crohns disease,i cant take more than 150mg test per wk or i flare up with crohns so very interested about this and will try n get more information. i had guessed yrs ago that estrogen was the problem n seemed ok while on cycle but flared coming off everytime. Not sure what kind of p. c. t for theze two n prob be good to run 100mg test wk ti avoid any E. D. Issues although id prefer to use emerics protocol for test dosing. i thk similar cycles are used for various wadting diseases including HIV

I see one abstract on this and it's in an omics.com website for a Journal of Gastrointestinal & Digestive System "14th International Conference on Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology".

Be careful with this journal/conference series group. They are classified as predatory journals/conferences by most universities and government scientific agencies. I'm not saying that the claims don't have merit but keep digging for other publications. I am a scientist and have dealt with the omics series publishers. My agency tries to block their sites.

thanks pickapeck for warning me. so hard to find information on crohns and aas with all the stigma surrounding steroids in general. do you have any advice on pct for nandrolone n stanozol so to avoid any estrogen rebound problems when coming off please? Decca would be low dose i.e. 2-300mg weekly and stanozol at low to medium dose also but i would have to check what that would be. will do more research before starting anything though if i did decide to go ahead. Thks again fpr reply

BACKGROUND:
Crohn's disease is an inflammatory chronic bowel disease characterized by an imbalanced production of pro-inflammatory mediators (tumor necrosis factor-α) and an increased recruitment of leukocytes to the site of inflammation. Low serum testosterone is associated with an increase in inflammatory factors, while testosterone administration reduces them. There is evidence for an immunomodulatory effect of testosterone on differentiation of regulatory T cells.

MATERIALS AND METHODS:
The research was carried out in clinics in Germany and Syria. The study was a cumulative, prospective, registry study with an increasing number of men over time receiving testosterone. While men diagnosed with Crohn's disease received appropriate treatment for Crohn's disease, they were tested for testosterone deficiency (cut-off point ≤12.1 nmol/L). In total, 92 men received parenteral testosterone undecanoate 1000 mg/12 weeks for up to 7 years. Fourteen men opted not to receive testosterone and served as a comparison group.

RESULTS:
In men receiving testosterone, the Crohn's Disease Activity Index declined from 239.36±36.96 to 71.67±3.26 at 84 months (p<0.0001 vs. baseline). C-reactive protein levels decreased from 12.89±8.64 to 1.78±1.37 mg/L at 84 months (p<0.0001 vs. baseline). Leukocyte count decreased from 11.93±2.85 to 6.21±1.01×109/L (p<0.0001 at 84 months vs. baseline). No changes were observed in the comparison group. There were no significant side effects of testosterone.

CONCLUSIONS:
Normalizing serum testosterone in hypogonadal men with Crohn's disease had a positive effect on the clinical course, also evidenced by biochemical parameters. Testosterone administration appeared safe.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26020563

have just read that nandrolone n stanozol actualy help with crohns disease,i cant take more than 150mg test per wk or i flare up with crohns so very interested about this and will try n get more information. i had guessed yrs ago that estrogen was the problem n seemed ok while on cycle but flared coming off everytime. Not sure what kind of p. c. t for theze two n prob be good to run 100mg test wk ti avoid any E. D. Issues although id prefer to use emerics protocol for test dosing. i thk similar cycles are used for various wadting diseases including HIV

Yep, Androgens have a immune system modulating effects. Testosterone has been linked to improvement of symptoms of Multiple sclerosis and decrease in flare up frequency and intensity.

This is also part of the theory why women are more prone to autoimmune diseases than men, because testosterone confers a protective effect.

u need to talk to ur GI doc about getting on a biologic to control ur immune system. i have UC and have been on entyvio for 3 yrs now and its been very helpful. i hear that or humira r good for crohns. i wouldnt think of doing a cycle until u get ur crohns in remission first, especially if u just flare during/after and just lose all the gains.

drugs that surpress the immune system are going about as far away from "health" as i can think...

crohns is not the result of an immune system that is functioning so well that it must be like tamped down.

all these disorders result from a problem and are basically a result of the immune system going haywire from prolonged stress.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws