over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nandrolone Propionate |Bold Ace

bornonthebayou

Registered
Newbies
anyone have feedback or a positive experience with these compounds with shorter esters? I like NPP, which makes nandrolone prop interesting to me. Thanks

I haven't used either but I have not seen any source carry either. I have read that boldenone acetate is a nice compound but also a pip nightmare. Being that it would need to be pinned at least EOD that is likely at least part of the reason why it's rarely (if ever) offered anymore.

You will not find many positive reviews… The PIP is pronounced when the ester gets close to the base hormone on Boldenone. Boldenone being a great hormone with the undecylenate ester attached plus being stable in 400mg/ml why would you want it at 50mg/ml in a super short ester? Especially since it performs better in the body at higher dosages.

Most people would love more access to NPP at 200mg/ml. It’s not common though. Someone selling NP most likely wouldn’t have many takers to do PIP with it as well. NPP at 200mg/ml is awesome!!!!

Cage

You will not find many positive reviews… The PIP is pronounced when the ester gets close to the base hormone on Boldenone. Boldenone being a great hormone with the undecylenate ester attached plus being stable in 400mg/ml why would you want it at 50mg/ml in a super short ester? Especially since it performs better in the body at higher dosages.

Most people would love more access to NPP at 200mg/ml. It’s not common though. Someone selling NP most likely wouldn’t have many takers to do PIP with it as well. NPP at 200mg/ml is awesome!!!!

Cage

NPP @ 200mg is a PIA for crashing - good indication it's well dosed though; last year a UK UGL put out a batch of NPP200 that crashed hard within a week or so - someone put a photo up of a crashed vial on a UK forum and within 48 hours the entire batch sold out 😂

Bold Ace - not seen it on its own; seen it as part of an "tri-bold" blend (undec/cyp/ace). Can't say it seems a compound that I'd want a short ester of; I see bold as more of a performance med than a growth drug and therefore best utilised in longer performance based cycles as a secondary compound.

I've heard about the pain with bold ace but isn't it supposed to be way better than eq? Not sure why anyone would make np when you already have npp.

I've heard about the pain with bold ace but isn't it supposed to be way better than eq? Not sure why anyone would make np when you already have npp.
The handful of anecdotes about bold ace that I've read were that it was indeed better than EQ. That may simply be due to faster onset of action and/or more mg of drug per 100mg of product. Just speculation on my part though.

I do not care for long esters, bold ace seems like a better addition than traditional eq. I wonder if at a lower concentration per ml, if the pip would be better to manage.. Nandrolone Propionate seems like an even better option than NPP, may have a place deeper into preps before needing to be pulled out.Just curious, if anyone has experience with it.

npp for the win
possibly in my all time fave 5 roids

anyone have feedback or a positive experience with these compounds with shorter esters? I like NPP, which makes nandrolone prop interesting to me. Thanks
Negative on Bold Ace . I had it and it was a no go ! Could be just that one but, I’ve been around and this was even blended with normal EQ , worse than the old Thin dhb 100 back in 2018 (old brand not around anymore, PAIN! ). Npp is phenomenal if you like Deca but a faster kick. I mainly like Deca but add Npp or run it on its own (all with test) .

I do not care for long esters, bold ace seems like a better addition than traditional eq. I wonder if at a lower concentration per ml, if the pip would be better to manage.. Nandrolone Propionate seems like an even better option than NPP, may have a place deeper into preps before needing to be pulled out.Just curious, if anyone has experience with it.

Why did you ask for people's experience with them if you clearly have your mind made up?

my mind wasn't made up.. it was nothing more than a hypothesis on the two...that's why I asked for experienced feedback.. the feedback stated that it's a waste from the pain..Clearly, not worth the trouble.

my mind wasn't made up.. it was nothing more than a hypothesis on the two...that's why I asked for experienced feedback.. the feedback stated that it's a waste from the pain..Clearly, not worth the trouble.

Short esters are sexy and exciting. Jack
Up blood levels, get
The gains train moving…..Blast your ass off right now.

Long esters not so much. Be like hey in 6 weeks your gonna see gains begin

Short esters are sexy and exciting. Jack
Up blood levels, get
The gains train moving…..Blast your ass off right now.

Long esters not so much. Be like hey in 6 weeks your gonna see gains begin

in this case sexy is only in the imaginations of ppl reading steroid profiles.
i had that same obsession and went at it for years. then tried the other.
in real life its not worth it and not sexy at all.

within 2 week you see results from npp, like big results.
unless you NEED mgs no real reason to bother with deca.

eq you see in 3-4 and really no other bold ester is worth it.

i think this thing of long esters taking more then a month to kick in is similar to steroid profiles in terms of exaggeration.

in this case sexy is only in the imaginations of ppl reading steroid profiles.
i had that same obsession and went at it for years. then tried the other.
in real life its not worth it and not sexy at all.

within 2 week you see results from npp, like big results.
unless you NEED mgs no real reason to bother with deca.

eq you see in 3-4 and really no other bold ester is worth it.

i think this thing of long esters taking more then a month to kick in is similar to steroid profiles in terms of exaggeration.

Oh hell I did too. Hey I want TPP, NPP, mast prop. All I accomplished was spending more money, and more stabbing myself more often

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131