over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nandrolone vs Tren : whats the safest ?

supertesty

Registered
Hi mates,

I always use tren in my cycles since years now. I used NPP with very good results for my first one cycle years ago. I never used nandrolone as much because of some studies I read like :

Nandrolone eleven times more damaging to blood vessels than testosterone
http://www.ergo-log.com/nandrotest.html

Study: testosterone works better than deca :http://www.ergo-log.com/nandrotest.html

The only study I found about tren is than it increase alzeimer risk and can damage brain cells.

As we know there are lot of studies for few meds, paracetamol usage is risking too if you search. But in real usage there is no major risk.

We know too than nandrolone stay very long time in the blood because of metabolites, so very harsh on the HPTA etc...

BUT contrary to tren, deca is still used for medical purpose, got 40 years of history while tren is a vet product, with 20 years of history.

So my question is : Whats the safest option (about health) between deca and tren if your opinion ? (mg for mg)
I want to take a break from tren so Im searching other options.

Thanks a lot :)

Last edited:
Tren should only be used by those that are actually making a living at this sport. Its too strong. nandralone stays in your system for up to 18 months after you quit and i personally hate that as well. Out of the 2 i would say that nandralone is the safest but i don't like either.

I would have to go with NPP here. For what it's worth, Dr. Kim posted counterpoints to those nandrolone studies.

I would have to go with NPP here. For what it's worth, Dr. Kim posted counterpoints to those nandrolone studies.

"that was bad Decca" was not a counter point.

A counter point would be to use Calcium Channel Inhibitors.

I'd have to say nandrolone. Safe is a relative term but as far as side effects go tren can be pretty harsh. Everybody these days is obsessed with tren. Don't get me wrong it's a great drug but in my opinion should really only be used for short periods of time during contest prep.

I'd say both will be relatively safe at reasonable/low dosages, but will still vary user to user. The only way to know, at least partially, is to get blood work done before, during and after to see how they effects things. A lot of times dosage and length on each compound will make a huge difference. You can't compare somebody using tren at 25-75mg/d for 6-8 weeks to somebody using 100-300mg/d for months at a time...same with nandrolones. IMO, i'd rely on test, and use these other 2 only as needed or for a boost here and there depending on your goals. I know some guys who use a lot of each compound and never get sides, and then there are some who use small amounts and get every side under the sun.

I'd say both will be relatively safe at reasonable/low dosages, but will still vary user to user. The only way to know, at least partially, is to get blood work done before, during and after to see how they effects things. A lot of times dosage and length on each compound will make a huge difference. You can't compare somebody using tren at 25-75mg/d for 6-8 weeks to somebody using 100-300mg/d for months at a time...same with nandrolones. IMO, i'd rely on test, and use these other 2 only as needed or for a boost here and there depending on your goals. I know some guys who use a lot of each compound and never get sides, and then there are some who use small amounts and get every side under the sun.

I agree it's dose dependent. Some guys will run 800mg deca yet say that tren is the devil. I'd take 200mg tren/wk over 800 deca any day and the sides would be much less.

You have to take studies with a grain of salt. Everyone here thinks nandrolone is so bad for health. This study showed it increased longevity in hamsters. It all comes down to being practical and using things in moderation, whether it be anabolics, food, or whatever. Take nothing in excess and you may live a long life.

Nandrolone decanoate reduces the premature mortality of cardiomyopathic hamsters.
Davis WM, et al. Res Commun Chem Pathol Pharmacol. 1993.
Show full citation
Abstract

Male hamsters of an inbred strain carrying a genetic trait for cardiomyopathy were dosed by sc injection weekly with an anabolic-androgenic steroid, nandrolone decanoate, beginning when 3 months old. Two groups (N = 17) received doses of 2 and 4 mg per animal, while a vehicle control group received an equal volume of sesame oil. Rather than a hypothesized shortening of longevity, the steroid treatment significantly prolonged survival of the hamsters, which ordinarily die of congestive heart failure. At the median time to death for controls (355 days of age, 257 days of treatment), the steroid groups had mortality of only 2/17 and 4/17 (vs. 9/17, p < 0.01).

Tren is much much worse. Just google things like "Trenbolone blood preassure" or "Trenbolone lipids bloodwork." Tren wrecks lipids and causes BP to go through the roof for a lot of guys. Deca will only cause BP issues due to water retention, which can easily be controlled. But the crazy high tren induced high BP is most likely due to tren's nature to stimulate the central nevrous system to such a strong extent. Tren messes with the heart due to the same reason, many people have a high resting heart rate on tren. Deca is also relatively mild on lipids, while Tren is probably the worst when it comes to injectables. You have to keep in mind that prolonged high BP is what causes kidney issues and is also responsible for Left ventricular hyperthropy of the heart. Having a bad lipid profile is also bad on the heart, but I don't know the exact science. Bottom line is that 90% of bodybuilders that have retired or died, ended up with either kidney or heart issues. Tren most def impact the heart in a negative way, and can also damage the kidneys if BP is not controlled.

Don't get me wrong. I love Tren, and am not a fan of Deca at all. But Tren is much harder on the body even at low doses. Just do a bit of digging on the net with emphasis on bloodwork. I recall one individual that had added a mere 100mg of Tren E per week to his 200mg per week of Test E cruise, and after 1 month his lipids had taken a very big hit.

Last edited:

I left that alone. It's still a progestin.

I have to admit it did leave me scratching my head a little bit. Didn't realize there was a such thing as "good" or "bad" deca.

Tren from my experiences! I live on it, uses deka never liked it, to me each individual has there own liking or reaction to different steroids.i don't like anavar or winstrol, my opinion! But if there was one steroid to use only Test,Test and more Test!

no matter tren or deca,Using a proper dose will be relatively safer.and do the blood test to see how they effects on your body.You body will tell you which one is more suitable for you.

I'm confused. What is bad deca?

Stewie? Help?

LOL, Cool. This Deca thing has been one of my ponderings while driving to work lately. Like one of those, "If a tree falls in the forest and no one hears it..." type questions.

If a molecule of deca is synthesized from progesterone or other progestins (?) or coffee grounds, is it not still a molecule of Deca?

no matter Nandrolone or Tren, they also can run well by different people, Nandrolone has less side effect and very suit for cutting, , tren is strong on gain muscle and fat burning. so u can test first and find which more suit u

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear