over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nandrolone

good to see you bro!
i was away form everything for about a year after this thread. cam back with just trt, trt when no gym was 10mg ed to 100mg wk. going back upped it in lil cycles up to 300mgs.

did a lil trial of test n bold base then switched to tp mast p and npp. i did little cylce rangling from like 150 to 300 of each. was great but towards the end started to get dd issues and was done with training so cut it off.

there was a video about hrt with test, wini and deca. in playing with doses i sort of arrived at something similar with test/mast/npp and have been cruising along on about 40-50 mg tp, 30-40mg mast, 10-20 mg npp, 50-60mg ptero per admin done 3x week. in general maybe its "better" then a 250-300mg wk dose of test. the ptero made a big difference.

Hey brother, nice to see you/hear from you as well! I have played with the lower doses as well in the past. I like both mast and winny but avoiding DHTs due to hairloss concerns right now.

Here you go.

HDL was 34.8, now 23.2
LDL was 100.54, now 154.68
Trig was 97.43, now 70.86
Total cholesterol was 154.68, now 177.88

Health Supps:

6g Omega/ED
Two Per Day Life Extension
CQ10 200mg/ED
1g Curcumin
Vitamin k2
TUDCA 750mg/ED
NAC 900mg/ED

Thats it now, cycle has ended. My HDL isn't genetically great anyway. I blame most of that HDL on Anadrol for 3-4 weeks at 50mg/ED. 17aa orals fuck my lipids bad always have.

Cycle was Test E 500mg/wk, Deca 400mg/wk for 10 weeks and Anadrol for the final 3-4 weeks 50mg/ED and Ralox 60mg/ED throughout. No AI.

Plan now is to get those levels back to baseline ASAP.

Whats your diet normally look like? Super clean with good fats?

My hdl was low thirties after a cycle and orals and 5 months later it was 60. That was the highest ive ever had it. Ive been able to duplicate it when diet is perfect.

Do you feel the anadrol gains are worth the short term health effects? Did you only get a lipid panel done this time? Looks like your triglycerides went down? The hdl and ldl dont look too crazy to me. My ldl hovers around 180 to 200 all the time even when everything else looked great and my docs never seemed to care.

Im curious to see what a 4 week cycle of two orals does to lipids in comparison to people who eat like shit and drink regularly. Also be interesting to see how quickly those bounce back.

Thanks for posting your lab work.

Here you go.

HDL was 34.8, now 23.2
LDL was 100.54, now 154.68
Trig was 97.43, now 70.86
Total cholesterol was 154.68, now 177.88

Health Supps:

6g Omega/ED
Two Per Day Life Extension
CQ10 200mg/ED
1g Curcumin
Vitamin k2
TUDCA 750mg/ED
NAC 900mg/ED

Thats it now, cycle has ended. My HDL isn't genetically great anyway. I blame most of that HDL on Anadrol for 3-4 weeks at 50mg/ED. 17aa orals fuck my lipids bad always have.

Cycle was Test E 500mg/wk, Deca 400mg/wk for 10 weeks and Anadrol for the final 3-4 weeks 50mg/ED and Ralox 60mg/ED throughout. No AI.

Plan now is to get those levels back to baseline ASAP.

Whats your diet normally look like? Super clean with good fats?

My hdl was low thirties after a cycle and orals and 5 months later it was 60. That was the highest ive ever had it. Ive been able to duplicate it when diet is perfect.

Do you feel the anadrol gains are worth the short term health effects? Did you only get a lipid panel done this time? Looks like your triglycerides went down? The hdl and ldl dont look too crazy to me. My ldl hovers around 180 to 200 all the time even when everything else looked great and my docs never seemed to care.

Im curious to see what a 4 week cycle of two orals does to lipids in comparison to people who eat like shit and drink regularly. Also be interesting to see how quickly those bounce back.

Thanks for posting your lab work.

Yes diet has stayed the same, its the AAS + 17aa orals.

You feel like going another four weeks?!

Jk man. I know you take your health seriously.

Yes diet has stayed the same, its the AAS + 17aa orals.

Thanks bro. This is the exact type of thing I am looking to do, simple and effective. Do you split your dose? My plan is one dose, once a week. Thats how I do my test now.

Glad to contribute.(y) I used to keep it super simple; half a test e vial and half a deca vial shot once per week so that would be 125mg test and 100-150 mg deca depending on the concentration of the deca. Now I do eod shots with a slin pin. I liked the idea if maintaining as stable levels as possible and am probably OCD about it.:sneaky: I do 50mg test e/35mg deca eod amounting to 175mg test and 105mg deca pr week. Incidentally I have cruised with deca for years, like 8-10 years. Occasionally going off for 4-6 weeks and the going on again. I have had rather a lot of bloods taken the last 4 years, appr every 3 months (due to other reasons) and everything is fine (I know bloods don't tell the full story though). When i blast I always keep the test a little higher.

You feel like going another four weeks?!

Jk man. I know you take your health seriously.

No thanks :)

HDL of 23 is terrible IMO.

I'll get my levels back to baseline and try to improve them and the next time I may use AAS again are June/July/August. Obviously check blood again before June.

I've had other bloods done too, but lipids see the most noticeable difference. Liver hardly any change. RBC was up but that always rises when Test goes above 350mg/wk. Some other minor changes too, but nothing as dramatic as lipids.

was it a good cycle as far as gains Swifto?

I haven't run that much test in years....I'd have to train twice a day and have sex twice a day I think to stay sane with all that test/deca lolllll

Thanks for sharing your bloodwork.

@Swifto do you have an opinion on hemp oil vs fish oil for omegas? I've read that hemp oil is just as good (if not better because of stability) - I like the taste much better too. If somebody needs it for positive benefits to HDL, will it work just the same?

was it a good cycle as far as gains Swifto?

I haven't run that much test in years....I'd have to train twice a day and have sex twice a day I think to stay sane with all that test/deca lolllll

Thanks for sharing your bloodwork.

Not particularly to be honest. I'm questioning the legitimacy of the AAS now too. My Test was 52nmol/L (1500 ng/dl TT) and thats not right IMO. It should be at least 3000. Something must of been real thought to throw the lipids. Maybe the Adrol.

I will go back to TRT now at 15mg/ED subq TE and thats it. I dont feel great on cycle, so stick to this for the foreseeable. Maybe add some Primo in the summer.

they didn't just cut it off at 1500?

I easily hit 1500 on 175-200mg/week test. Biotech.

I prefer the low dose cycles now too....I feel more normal and I still make gains with my training, faster than 70mg/week TRT.

anyone throwing deca into their TRT? Im on 200 mg of Test per week on a TRT program and thinking throwing a low does of 100mg of deca per week into the mix. Anyone doing this currently? Not expecting any significant gains from the deca on such a low does, just hoping for a little relief in my 50 yo joints.

anyone throwing deca into their TRT? Im on 200 mg of Test per week on a TRT program and thinking throwing a low does of 100mg of deca per week into the mix. Anyone doing this currently? Not expecting any significant gains from the deca on such a low does, just hoping for a little relief in my 50 yo joints.

Yeah I do 15 to 30mg of test per day, and throw in either 10mg of tren and/or 10mg of deca per day. Definitely feel the difference with just 70mg of deca a week on the joints.

they didn't just cut it off at 1500?

I easily hit 1500 on 175-200mg/week test. Biotech.

I prefer the low dose cycles now too....I feel more normal and I still make gains with my training, faster than 70mg/week TRT.

Exactly. I'm no competitive bodybuilder, so I question compromising my health that much using AAS.

I'm going back to TRT and will do my best via diet/training to keep the strength gains I've made. As I said, I feel much better too.

Yeah I do 15 to 30mg of test per day, and throw in either 10mg of tren and/or 10mg of deca per day. Definitely feel the difference with just 70mg of deca a week on the joints.

Once my bloods are back to normal for a few months, I may try this very low dose approach and get bloods done again.

Didn’t they give females like 100mg a week and collagen synthesis doubled? I’ll tru to find the study

I dunno but most nandrolone decanoate studies I've read the drug is administered once every 2 weeks.

Do you any of you feel the need for prami or caber during your cycle. Or do you just respond well with few sides?

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity