over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nandrolone

I have told you before but this is going way back. I once done an experiment using 750mg test and 300mg deca then 300mg test and 750mg deca. Can't recall exact details but I think I done 8 weeks for both but that could be off. But my point is I much preferred the higher deca cycle. Felt better, fuller, better pumps, more gains etc. Although I have never felt great on higher test whereas others do.

Ok then I'm going to go ahead and try this brother. I'll start by skipping my test dose today and double up on the deca. Next week I'll only do 50mg test cyp twice a week and keep the deca at double the dose (800mg weekly). I'm going to try this out, I have been having issues with deca dick the past couple days. Can't finish, etc. Gets frustrating lol.

Last edited:
I've been raving about NPP since 2007/8 back when very few seemed to have any idea what it was. It's been many yrs since I have touched it..but that will likely change soon.

450-700mg was always glorious.
I remember your posts. Do you run it with low/high test when doing 700mg a week? I'd like to run it that high but deca dick becomes an issue.

TPP/NPP are a great stack. The rapid mass blend is a good one since it has both.

Running that right now low at 0.3ml per day to start and go up over the next few weeks.

I get acne bad from the water retention of drugs like dbol and nandrolone. I have been reading about taking aldactone or Losartan to combat the water retention impact that generally results in high BP. Any thoughts here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently got hold of some NPP too, it's been years since last time. What always amazes me is the difference in effect/side effects when using short vs long acting esters.

The short acting esters for both test and Nand always give less bloat but makes me way hornier. I love Nand though, joint lubrication, makes me feel mellow and calm and gives the muscles that full look.

How do you guys feel about running nandrolone and a small amount of tren in the same cycle? Something like 500 npp and 210 tren. With caber in there how are the sides?

Well your new pic you are massive so looks like you found a solid formula that works for you!

I haven't tried lower test and higher nand. I usually have the test at double or around the same as the nand dose. And I notice if I increase the nand deca dick becomes an issue. I might try it your way. 1cc test a week maybe with a stout dose of nand.

Thanks bro... i havent been over a gram in years... i just use to usually only run test w maybeeee mast thrown in...but around 1g T only starts to give sides and i just cant standdd puffy nip so i get scared as soon as i see anything and drop it... biggest in that pic there was 400t/400d w 25mg var eod on training days... when gh and slin are used right it is obvious to me the gear dose cam lower and continue gains, i see what the big deal about the combo is now lol... im sure down the line doses of everything will need to be progressed, slightly...

Running that right now low at 0.3ml per day to start and go up over the next few weeks.

I get acne bad from the water retention of drugs like dbol and nandrolone. I have been reading about taking aldactone or Losartan to combat the water retention impact that generally results in high BP. Any thoughts here?

losartan is a blood pressure med so clearly it would work for that....but id recommend something like telmisartan over that. Maybe just try carditione first and see if that helps

How do you guys feel about running nandrolone and a small amount of tren in the same cycle? Something like 500 npp and 210 tren. With caber in there how are the sides?

I recently had deca, npp, and tren all in the same stack.
Tren was only 25mg eod.
Deca/npp about 350mg total.

How do you usually run them dose wise? Higher test and lower nand or opposite?

With age comes wisdom they say right? I used to run high dose of everything, like my second cycle i was using 1000mg of sust, 750 deca, and 100mg adrol. Now i believe less is more and i run much lower doses.

I prefer to keep my test higher than the Nandrolone due to the sides that you can get from Nor19's. Mast i run about the same as my test, so my cycle would be like 400-600 Test, 300-500 Npp/Deca, and Mast at 400-600mg, and through in an oral at the beginning for 3 weeks and the end for 3 weeks of like Adrol, Superdrol, or Anavar, maybe even some winny.

I love the Nandrolone family for every cycle!!

Whats the advantage of no ester?

the idea behind no ester is they are available immediately, you do not have to metabolize the ester.

test no ester has one distinct advantage over any other test as being more active for cns. means faster n stronger

the other no esters... idk. no research to show, but...:eek:

there has been talk of no esters to help local growth.
talk, not proof. lol

the last thing about no ester products is they have more hormone per ml then gear with an ester, the ester takes up molecular weight.

regular admin is best but, thats true reguardless of ester.

:welcome:

I’ve used tren base. Omg the cough was brutal!!!

idk i find tren cough has more to do with solvents and location the trenbolone.

i tried tren base a few years back, lol omg!
i couldnt handle 150mg wk.
crazy strong.

the past few years i have use npp in small varying amts and found it to be a great product.

recently was using just 80mgs wk and no joke had nice lil effect.

i cant seem to pin enough gear. lol

im embarrassed to post my weekly totals around here!

A former ifbb pro works at a local gym here. He said they usually didn't use testosterone that much back in the days when he was active bb:er (hes around 50-55 years today) becausr it was considered "filthy". Deca was the base, and considerrd more pure 😬. Dont ask me why...
Anyway, just thought Id share 👍 deca to the people!

LOVE Nan myself.

Have run the test + NPP/deca + tren many times and love. You just have to play around with the dosages.

I honestly DONT like Deca though. It gives me cystic acne no matter what dose I run it at. LOVE me some NPP though. 600mg Sust + 600mg NPP right now on 2nd week.

Gonna do this in a couple weeks. Ill u know.

My bp is fine but carditone is where I'd start if bp was an issue. Sorry not an area I'm useful in.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131