over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NanobacTX Dr.claims will remove plaque on Palumbo

strummer

Registered
Newbies
Anybody see this video with Palumbo ? stuff is 200 bucks for month supply...but I guess you could cut back on other supplements during its use.. I won't see my doctor for 2 months but want to get. CT score.Many smart guys on here so I am curious what you guys think of this.Doctor claims his score went from 700 down to zero.

Anybody see this video with Palumbo ? stuff is 200 bucks for month supply...but I guess you could cut back on other supplements during its use.. I won't see my doctor for 2 months but want to get. CT score.Many smart guys on here so I am curious what you guys think of this.Doctor claims his score went from 700 down to zero.

If it went from 700 to zero where did the plaque go? If calcified plaque breaks up in your arteries and gets released what happens?

not really sure what you guys are talking about but iv lipostable has been talked about and done for years to remove plaque buildups in arteries.
information is out there. not something i think most should try on there own but some have. lol

This is otc supplement in tablet form

for those wondering:
NanobacTX-Label-b.jpg
I’ll pass on this. Save your hard earned cash.

FDA Cracks Down on Facebook Marketing With Four New Letters to Companies

Making mention of that product on the linked website some years back.

"Similar claims were leveled against Florida-based NanoBiotech in February 2015. FDA said the company had been improperly marketing its NanobacTX and Urobac products since at least August 2013. In all, FDA cited eight Facebook posts by the company spanning 15 months'.

IMO the theory has merit BUT BUT BUT as a person who sells supplements, you can get EDTA and the vitamin C for 1/8 that price. The fact that the main chelating agent comes LAST in the prop blend irritates me to no end. I watched the interview and did like the talk about statins and how they increase calcification so I looked it up and found this:

High dose and long-term statin therapy accelerate coronary artery calcification​

"This suggests that CAC growth under treatment with statins represents plaque repair rather than continuing plaque expansion."

Suuuuuurrrrreeeeee...........

The part I didn't understand was the ETDA, now I see its readily available online

i take this product https://argininemiracle.store/ along with vitamin d3/k2 and fiber to bind to LDL. this product seems to hocus pocus for me i knew about this 2 years ago and even mentioned it to Dante he didnt' seem impressed. EDTA chelation therapy is different and may work.

I need to see what happens with all the plaque.
This is a same test as a CAC but with contrast, called a coronary CTA.
CCTA test: Measures Calcified and noncalcified plaque, stenosis, high risk plaque, myocardial perfusion and flow. Then a company does a special read of the results, thats what you see attached. The image attached is My RCA.

Attachments

• scan.png
    scan.png
    279.9 KB · Views: 9
Pomegranate juice is supposed to remove plaque also according NIH studies over the years

A new supplement is born every day. If you build it they will come. Someone will see this and shell out some $ I'm sure.

I have done a few things for 10+ years. Couldn’t tell you for fact they work but I read enough on it back in the day to buy in as prophylactic agents given what we are exposed to w this bb’ng lifestyle (most notably the drugs).

In my 50’s and had a perfect coronary calcium score. Again. This doesn’t prove anything.

1. K2 (MK7) and

2. Systemic enzymes (that include nattokinase and serrapeptase) - first thing in AM and before bed - both on empty stomach.

FWIW: Systemic enzymes supposedly have a few other appealing benefits.

Feel free to research both and come up w your own conclusions. Just adding some potential options for those that may need it.

not really sure what you guys are talking about but iv lipostable has been talked about and done for years to remove plaque buildups in arteries.
information is out there. not something i think most should try on there own but some have. lol
you want to prove it? we can now. lets chat.

what do you mean, prove it?
you can pm me if you want.
from what i know lipo works for a a variety of things.
Where are your clinical citations at? Better yet a meta analysis

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity