over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Naps for growth

Soulstealer

Registered
Just wanted to see if people had similar results... I sleep a good 7-8 hours a night but I also take a 20 minute nap when I feel tired and I feel that this really helps me recover... I feel better after the nap than after I sleep the full night...

I nap as needed if I can. Not sure 20 minutes of sleep does much for growth per se but it can help me feel better

My buddy takes a nap after his post workout meal. Says since he started doing that he has seen great results. Sounds like it would be good. Only thing for me is I have sucessfully taken a nap once in the last 2 years. It doesn't matter if I am dead tired I have to wait until nighttime to fall asleep.

who has time during the day to nap?? get a job!!

lol.....but seriously!

who has time during the day to nap?? get a job!!

lol.....but seriously!

Most people get an hour lunch break right? The guy next door to me at work has a cot in his office and he takes naps there.

Just wanted to see if people had similar results... I sleep a good 7-8 hours a night but I also take a 20 minute nap when I feel tired and I feel that this really helps me recover... I feel better after the nap than after I sleep the full night...

Naps make me wake up grouchy as ever and feeeling like crap. I try to avoid them and just sleep when its bed time.

DUDE naps are the bomb hell I used Drive a 18 wheeler and make deliveries to grocery stores when I had to wait I would always take a nap. And now I have been unemployed for 4 weeks been stay at home mr mom with lately and I am forever wanting to eat and then take naps I guess if you are tired then your body needs it.

Man, I always feel like shit afte nap, unless it's 2 hr + nap.

DUDE naps are the bomb hell I used Drive a 18 wheeler and make deliveries to grocery stores when I had to wait I would always take a nap. And now I have been unemployed for 4 weeks been stay at home mr mom with lately and I am forever wanting to eat and then take naps I guess if you are tired then your body needs it.

absolutely!... Some days my body just makes feel like im goona die or something... cant keep my eyes open mid afternoon.... Not every day but when it happens I have to CHUG coffee and energy drinks(yes plural) to stay awake... but a 20 minute nape and I'm good to go lol

absolutely!... Some days my body just makes feel like im goona die or something... cant keep my eyes open mid afternoon.... Not every day but when it happens I have to CHUG coffee and energy drinks(yes plural) to stay awake... but a 20 minute nape and I'm good to go lol

bcuz of the demands you put on your body, you prob need the extra rest ..or could be a cortisol issue (adrenal burnout) from runnin' too hard too long ..either way naps help

I always need a nap when im over 240..quick power nap and im good too go!

I can barely go to bed at night, let alone try to nap during the day. jealous of you nappers!

I always need a nap when im over 240..quick power nap and im good too go!

Def the bigger I get more taxing I find it on my cardiovascular system... when I was when I was 285 around 15% bodyfat I was huffing and puffing every where I went and I'm back there and I'm doing that again now.... after certain amount of muscle it become work just to fuckin walk around lol

I think naps whether bulking or cutting are awesome for recovery given that they are short and you are getting an optimal amount of sleep at night.

I can't get a great night sleep if I take a nap during the day so doesn't work as well for me but would totally do it if it didn't affect my night sleep.

Dunno if a short nap like that would help me. Maybe. Everyone's different. My naps are more like an hour or so.

In the end just listen to your body and if you feel tired hopefully you'll be able to lay down for a bit.

I love power naps, i usually have 3 20 min naps a day at work

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

jay cutler is HUGE on naps. i believe he said he only sleep 4 or 5 hours at night but takes lots of naps throughout the day. If Jay told me he ate dog shit to get huge i would be eating the hell out of dog shit!:p
if he is a fan of naps im guessing it works

Naps are a fav for me. Just never hardly get to take them.
To the last poster you can have my serving of dog shit.
never been that desperate for anything. J/K, T

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner