YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nasacort to combat tren cardio side effect?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
There was a post by Sully on Anasci back in 2014 (not sure if I am allowed to link the thread so I copied and pasted).

Has anyone ever tried Nasacort for this purpose and did it actually work? I have no idea where he got this information from. Haven't found anything else online about it.

"Like a lot of you guys, I had problems in the past with Tren making me short of breath and making it difficult to even do low intensity cardio. I even had it impact my lifting. After a heavy set of squats, I would have a tough time catching my breath. A few times, to the point that I got lightheaded and dizzy and had to sit down for several minutes to catch my breath. I even had one episode so bad that I thought I would pass out.

So, in an effort to run Tren again and make use of it's fat burning recomp abilities and still do cardio, I did my research. Based on what I read on this board and others, the cause of the shortness of breath was pulmonary constriction brought on by by a pseudo-allergic reaction that releases prostaglandins.

And finally, how to combat the release of prostaglandins? Simple. Newly OTC nasal allergy spray Nasacort. It blocks the prostaglandins that cause the inflammation that cause the shortness of breath. 2 shots up each nostril for the first few days, then 1 shot in each after that. All problems solved.

I'm 3 weeks in to 150mg of Tren Ace daily, and I'm rocking the cardio daily. Even LISS cardio used to be almost impossible for me on way less Tren. Now, I'm making daily progress on my cardio. The incline is up to 10.5, and speed is up to 3.5 mph just to hit my lower target heart rate of 120bpm. I've even thrown in a few days of HIIT sprints just to change it up. No problem. Can run and sprint dead out without feeling like my chest is going to collapse and my head is going to explode.

Oh, and no more Tren cough anymore, either.

I understand skepticism guys. If you don't believe me, I challenge u to go out and spend $11 on a bottle of Nasacort and give it a try. Even if it doesn't work for u like it has for me, what did u lose? 11 dollars? Bet most of you have wasted way more than that on bunk gear, bunk peptides, and bunk research chems many times over the years. Give it a shot guys. You don't know if you don't try."

There was a post by Sully on Anasci back in 2014 (not sure if I am allowed to link the thread so I copied and pasted).

Has anyone ever tried Nasacort for this purpose and did it actually work? I have no idea where he got this information from. Haven't found anything else online about it.

"Like a lot of you guys, I had problems in the past with Tren making me short of breath and making it difficult to even do low intensity cardio. I even had it impact my lifting. After a heavy set of squats, I would have a tough time catching my breath. A few times, to the point that I got lightheaded and dizzy and had to sit down for several minutes to catch my breath. I even had one episode so bad that I thought I would pass out.

So, in an effort to run Tren again and make use of it's fat burning recomp abilities and still do cardio, I did my research. Based on what I read on this board and others, the cause of the shortness of breath was pulmonary constriction brought on by by a pseudo-allergic reaction that releases prostaglandins.

And finally, how to combat the release of prostaglandins? Simple. Newly OTC nasal allergy spray Nasacort. It blocks the prostaglandins that cause the inflammation that cause the shortness of breath. 2 shots up each nostril for the first few days, then 1 shot in each after that. All problems solved.

I'm 3 weeks in to 150mg of Tren Ace daily, and I'm rocking the cardio daily. Even LISS cardio used to be almost impossible for me on way less Tren. Now, I'm making daily progress on my cardio. The incline is up to 10.5, and speed is up to 3.5 mph just to hit my lower target heart rate of 120bpm. I've even thrown in a few days of HIIT sprints just to change it up. No problem. Can run and sprint dead out without feeling like my chest is going to collapse and my head is going to explode.

Oh, and no more Tren cough anymore, either.

I understand skepticism guys. If you don't believe me, I challenge u to go out and spend $11 on a bottle of Nasacort and give it a try. Even if it doesn't work for u like it has for me, what did u lose? 11 dollars? Bet most of you have wasted way more than that on bunk gear, bunk peptides, and bunk research chems many times over the years. Give it a shot guys. You don't know if you don't try."

I just got a bottle. Did you give it a try?

I will be more than interested in hearing how this plays out. This could be a godsend.

If this actually works that would be awesome

I have heard this a few times now,I have a bottle of NQ I'll give it a try it would be a good send if it works

I have heard this a few times now,I have a bottle of NQ I'll give it a try it would be a good send if it works

When you say NQ that makes me think of NyQuil... You know we're talking about NASACORT right (triamcinolone acetonide)?

Do you ever go above TRT or add anything in anymore?

I'd like to soon, but I haven't in a year now. I am dealing with some shit that is keeping me from doing so. When I do use stuff, it's really low doses.

Perhaps Levalbuterol (inhaler medication) will work too?

"Intracellularly, the actions of levalbuterol are mediated by cyclic-3',5'-adenosine monophosphate (cAMP), the production of which is augmented by beta2-stimulation. Levalbuterol is believed to work by activating adenyl cyclase, the enzyme responsible for generating cAMP, an intracellular mediator. Increased cAMP leads to activation of protein kinase A, which inhibits phosphorylation of myosin and lowers intracellular ionic calcium concentrations, resulting in bronchial smooth muscle relaxation. Increased cAMP also inhibits the release of histamine, leukotriene, and prostaglandin D2, and tumor necrosis factor alpha from mast cells. Inhibition of mediator release is believed to inhibit bronchoconstriction secondary to exercise and cold dry air."

Subscribed. This would be amazing if it works.

I've tired it a couple of times. Maybe a slight improvement (could be placebo effect) but nothing that made me want to stick with it.

Nasacort won’t work, but an albuterol inhaler helps by opening up the bronchial tubes!

Singulair

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner