over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nasal sprays your opinion

rookx750

Registered
I know these have come an gone over the year but lately I have been seeing all kids of stuff soo what do you think about certain ones ones below:

GH
GH fragments all growth and pathway peptide
Sarms
Insulin
Testosterone

Also add any others you have see on the pharma, black, or some crazy guy made that like to put shit up his nose.

Are you talking about putting those compunds into a nasal spray form?

Yes, don’t try if you don’t know what you are doing all jokes aside.

There were 2 past sponsors here who made both a test base nasal spray, and a tren base nasal spray. As far as the other compunds you mentioned, I'm not sure if they can be used in nasal form

I’ve extensively used AOD and Melanotan nasal sprays

yes

definitely work and gtg

Back in the avant days they had a 5aa intranasal product. Or maybe it was PA who made something like that. It was supposed to be taken preworkout

Testosterone suppositories! Looks like they were made, not sure if they are still produced. If they can deliver it that way, id say intranasal is a possibility too.

Back when East Germany officially doped with government help they had an androstenedione for competition day test boost. I think there is an approved US intranasal test for TRT as well. Perhaps some UG could make nanoparticulated product like fluoxymesterone as a neurostimulant.

Peptides can get into circulation. GH secretagogoues like ghrps. Some people who are into "smart drug" are inhaling insulin.

I have used Mt nasal spray,, took it holiday on holiday twice and it worked really well...said it was herbal hayfever spray as I had to keep it in my auntys fridge 😆🤭 ... but i think injections get into the system better..

And if your pale using mt for first time... you may get alot of freckles.. or ones you have appear darker, just a heads up..

Use factor 50 in your face 🥰

I used to dissolve certain recreational drugs in saline solution and put them in misting nose spray bottles. It worked, but it's not the best idea.

I don't see a reason for doing this with hormones other than fear of needles.

Use a saline solution ... not a
Oxymetazoline Based drug.. and

please , please , please believe me..
I’ve been addicted to afrin for several years now it’s terrible.
I took Xanax prescribed for 8 years and was able to come off that, however I’m not able to get off the afrin.

Use a saline solution ... not a
Oxymetazoline Based drug.. and

please , please , please believe me..
I’ve been addicted to afrin for several years now it’s terrible.
I took Xanax prescribed for 8 years and was able to come off that, however I’m not able to get off the afrin.
I was addicted for about 25 years or more. Finally got off. A guy on youtube has a good video on how to do it. See if you can find a video. You need to switch over to Flonase.

The first week you use the Flonase for two shots in each nostril once a day, and use the afrin like you normally do. You keep using the Flonase each week. 2nd week you replace the afrin you use each day with saline for the nose, bought at the pharmacy. So you end up diluting the afrin each day a bit. It worked for me. I was able to overcome the rebound affect.

Nowadays I just use flonase at bedtime and whenever I feel clogged up I use saline spray. I'm doing really well. Also take Zyrtec once daily too. I've always taken that.

Can someone explain to me how one gets addicted to nasal spray?
Its based on the rebound effect. People like me with allergies experience swelling inside the nose, the tissues in the nasal turbinates swells up and then air cant pass through. You "can't breathe" through the nose.

So you grab the afrin and spray that in the nose, and within minutes you can breathe again. Its like a miracle! The only problem is that within a few hours it starts to swell up again. So you have to spray again. Again it works.

After doing that for a long time you'll find that you're using it 6 times a day or more and spraying 3 or 4 squirts instead of just 1 or 2 like you're supposed to. It doesn't work so well anymore. If you read the label on the bottle it has a warning not to use it longer than X amount of weeks.

Then the rebound effect comes in. Using the spray works for a short time, but when it wears off your nose becomes swollen even worse than before. I dont know why, but using the spray makes your nose more swollen than if you'd never used it at all. Its a vicious cycle you get stuck in. At night you keep waking up every 2 hours because you can't breathe, so you end up using the afrin so you can sleep. Id end up waking up at least 2 or 3 times to spray my nose. Its a miserable way to live. Sleep is affected bad.

Now that I use flonase I am doing well. Its a corticosteroid that reduces swelling long term. The med lasts 24 hours, so just a squirt in each nostril lasts all day. I had used it in the past, but at times when I got sick I'd go back to the afrin. Got hooked on it. My advice, never use Afrin! No Afrin or its generic.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131