over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nasser El Sonbaty

PATK

I have to take a little WTF! With that statement about Gunner not being a MR O contender. I hope your not serious that a 300lb man with 4% BF cannot be MR O. I think it kind of shows your lack of experience as a judge or would be judge rather.

Let me just state again Ronnie does not blow the top 10 away in every category. Yes the man has a tremendous back, and split bicep of old but he has cow tits or udders if you'd prefer, used to have a great ab area but now looks as if he ate a pumpkin, not real keen on his calves and lots of guys on stage have better delts, hard to say on his hammies and quads because they all have good hammies and quads.

I say again we all have our favs mine was always Munzer. I wish he could have hung around a little more who knows what a freak he might have been like he was not already.
My fav two Cutler and Gunner could take his title this year if it were a fair contest but it's not.

Example Cormier has no business placing in the top five ever how he gets as high as he does is beyond me, Levrone is going the way of RAY, Nasser and Wheeler. I mean that they are no longer marketable and will never win a MR O unless it the masters.

Dexter won't win even though he could, as he is just about 3 inches to short and although bigger than us not big enough.

So what do you have left two pretty boys with just as good of physiques if not better overall than Coleman. So whom do you choose? Not by judges that’s for sure it's what the Weiders say and who they can sell a mag around and future contest.

I'll give you an example, if PHIL, KIWI, A, HOMO, JT or whoever were competing and were the 4 biggest freaks no matter how much we favored them they would not win unless they were hand picked. Ask 3 of those 4 that I just named and they'll tell you that being a pro is not as glamorous as most of us board whores think.

That’s why I stayed an amateur for so long even when I made nationals all those times it was much easier and sure as hell a lot more healthy.

When I got the contract with a particular company all those many years ago what they had in mind to transform me was beyond my wants so I lost it and another one for the same reason plus 20 g's were not enough to hope I was the next big amateur to come out 10 yrs ago and make me they're whore.

I am getting a little side tracked but that last part is just to say I know how this crap works in the industry you lie cheat steal, lie cheat steal some more and then the other things you do are too graphic to even mention. Oh yea and I judged and was judged for 20 years.

Again sorry for getting off topic just need to speak my piece.

Well

All I can say is I stood less than a foot away from Gunter, Ronnie, and Jay in a posedown, and to think that Gunter does not belong makes me laugh ---- as you guys need to realize that indeed he is a freak of freaks, SERIOUSLY he made Coleman dissappear.

Fathead, I respect your opinion. I like Gunter alot and think that he should definately be where he is, but I'm more of a fan of the classic physique than all out size and freakiness. Do I think that he should be Mr. O........no, do I think he shoud be a contender.......Yes, absolutey in the top 5 for his hard work and genuine attitude. Guys......that's just my opinion and I respect yours as well! Take care.

patk

Re: Well

Ivan said:
All I can say is I stood less than a foot away from Gunter, Ronnie, and Jay in a posedown, and to think that Gunter does not belong makes me laugh ---- as you guys need to realize that indeed he is a freak of freaks, SERIOUSLY he made Coleman dissappear.
I was standing next to Ivan, along with Steak and Wylde at this show. Each was VERY impressive!

xcel

X

Hey xcel, man, wasn't that something? Now I agree they were all impressive, BUT you know you have to agree that Gunter sorta stole the show.

I'm sooo sick of the Gunter hype!!
Gunter IS NOT going to make coleman disappear weighing 20lbs more BUT 3" taller.Check out that battle for O. 02' coleman looked (to me)to be the leanest @275!!

Also,did anyone here see Jay at the jr usa?He was 285 and NO WHERE near the shape coleman is @295 and not to mention a BIG block.Nowhere near the structure of a coleman or leverone.

Lets just get it on and over so i can say i told ya so:p

"the strong may fall,but never surrender"

whoa fathead.....

:) remember these are all opinion based not to be taken as an insult or to be offensive. IMO I think that Gunter is a very impressive speciman but just because one person is 300 lbs and at 3-4% BF does not qualify them to be Mr. O. Everyone has flaws and is not perfect but Ronnie's strong points are far better then Gunters strong points. Lou Ferringo was a huge mammoth of his time but too many structural flaws in comparison to others. I agree that Gunter does belong on the IFBB Olympia stage but not Mr. O caliber IMO. Everyone makes comments about Ronnies bloated abdomen and how it takes away from his physique. Well I believe gunter needs to spend less time on his obliques they are to large and stick out way too far an take away from the pretty "X" physique that many of the other BBers have. Just my opinion anyways.
Peace,
Gooey :p

Well

I based my opinion on what I saw 1 foot from my face -- Gunter BLEW THEM AWAY PERIOD.

I know this is an old post, but I have to say...

IVAN and XCEL are 100% correct. All 3 of them were very impressive, but GUNTER had that spark aobut him that the others did not. GUNTER would be a great spokesperson for this sport, plus he is a monster and yes he has some weak points(not many), but RONNIE has a huge GUT that distracts you from everything else. GUNTER'S flaws do not pull your eyes away from his freakness. I think Ronnie a great champion, but he has not changed his physique since he became MR. O I thought this sport was about becoming better???

Everyone has there own opinions and I've expressed mine.:eek:

patk

Man if I'd have known it would have started all this I might not have dug up this old post:) I gotta agree, Ronnies the man, but a upset once in a while sure would make it fun...how many remember watch'n Yates wait his turn, till Haney got the word to retire?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws