advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nasser possibly biggest guy ever who used small weights?

This is my belief and I can say I’m stronger than most in every gym

once you reach a certain strength level
3 plate barbell row I’ve done 5 good form 240kg crap form normally row 4 plates for reps and don’t see a benefit doing 5 anymore.

rdl 310kg and only did rdl for 3 weeks and did 6 reps never doing these ever before

so my strength is there these are just two lifts but I can say that once you reach a limit in strength more weight added does not provide extra stimulus or id be Ronnie Coleman if I’m doing this much weight STRICT.

when you reach say 3 plate incline 4 plate squat for reps to failure getting stronger than this will not provide extra size just do this weight over and over and you will continue breaking down muscle as that’s enough weight to stimulate a response each workout but you need to progress your strength to be able to do 4 plate squat and 3 plate incline for reps then going past this has no benefit.

if your powerlifting sure go all out strength.

but this is my experience and you can look at Larry wheels and get the idea too.

Ronnie Coleman would be a freak if he only ever did push ups and any other ifbbpro
Very useful information. Cheers mate! How would you rate the deadlift (conventional touch and go) for size gains? Does it have its place in a back workout or is the effort better spent somewhere else?

Very useful information. Cheers mate! How would you rate the deadlift (conventional touch and go) for size gains? Does it have its place in a back workout or is the effort better spent somewhere else?
no problem buddy. I think deadlifts are great but for overall back work I would prefer the rdl or a rack pull if choosing either one and I would make them the last exercise of the workout

no problem buddy. I think deadlifts are great but for overall back work I would prefer the rdl or a rack pull if choosing either one and I would make them the last exercise of the workout
RDL done dogg crapp training style are a killer back builder IMHO.

Vince Taylor is one of those rare genetic freaks, I imagine Dillett was as well. Vince would train very light, drink Coke, win many shows.
(Supposedly on very little gear).
I've known 2 people in my lift, who were very thin, came back after 10 weeks summer vacation, and was twice the size (still small joints) but huge muscle bellies.
Training at home, no gear (school kids in 1982, etc). The one guy would shrink back to bony when he gave up training (the other passed away in a snow-mobile accident when he broke thru the ice).

But anyways, there are some rare people out there who can train light and blow up, for whatever genetic reasons...

Vince Taylor is one of those rare genetic freaks, I imagine Dillett was as well. Vince would train very light, drink Coke, win many shows.
(Supposedly on very little gear).
I've known 2 people in my lift, who were very thin, came back after 10 weeks summer vacation, and was twice the size (still small joints) but huge muscle bellies.
Training at home, no gear (school kids in 1982, etc). The one guy would shrink back to bony when he gave up training (the other passed away in a snow-mobile accident when he broke thru the ice).

But anyways, there are some rare people out there who can train light and blow up, for whatever genetic reasons...

I had a good friend in high school that had legit 18" arms and never used more than 80lb lbs. in bb curls. True story.

wheres a video of a DC RDL?

There's nothing unique about the form. It's the set and rep pattern of doing six reps and pyramiding up until failure with only enough rest to load the plates.

wheres a video of a DC RDL?
There was no video when I was doing the doggcrapp training it was through a newsletter Dante would put out once a month in those days.
So the way to do them is your pulling the bar inside a power rack and when deadlifting you drag the barbell against the rack when you pull. The key is now you count down 1 thousand, 2 thousand etc till you get to 6-8 to bottom out. So basically your slowly bringing the bar back down slowly in control and you will feel it from your upper back to your lower back, aim for 6-8 reps of course you can vary to what suits you on rep scheme.

I’ve never done a show, but I have dieted before like I was preparing for one. After a couple or few months of that shit weights start to get real heavy and endurance goes right down the drain. It does for me anyways. I’d imagine 4 weeks out from the Olympia your performance in the gym would be far less than your best.

I’ve never done a show, but I have dieted before like I was preparing for one. After a couple or few months of that shit weights start to get real heavy and endurance goes right down the drain. It does for me anyways. I’d imagine 4 weeks out from the Olympia your performance in the gym would be far less than your best.

The force is greatly reduced, especially on bench presses, at least in my case. Also squat but to a lesser degree. Yes, I diet like I'm going to compete but I don't use gear. But also those who are in gear will always be stronger with more calories, better rest, and more body weight than with less.

Lol do you??
For middle back traps etc I believe so but
Your back is wild though from what I seen total freaky if that’s built from just rows pulls that’s alien genetics lol

3-4 g of gear. anyone can get big on that no matter how heavy the weight u move around
If it was so easy...

But i have to say that I never used that much....

In my little experience how you workout is very important... Since i started low volume high intensity workouts. I got better and better on same dose gear and calories....

I think that the "right wo style" makes us use the gear and food for the best.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rpsly
NapsGear