over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nasty pec tear video

"A huge thanks to @larrywheels for setting up the go fund me, none of this would have been possible without any of this."

Thank the Lord for those people,without then he might have had to lower the dose and drop the GH.

Larry does well,would think he could help him. Them again probably doesn't have room in his budget to go along with his 6k a month camgirl addiction.

I have huge respect for larry's lifts and strength, but it's crazy to me that these are the new fitness/lifting/bbing role models.

I'll just stop posting lol all of the things going on the past year or two in society are just building up and making me jaded.

Ok, let's stop the direction this thread is heading in!

It's amazing, a guy tears his pec, his friend sets up a gofundme account to help him where no one is forced to donate, and somehow it's indicative of the problems in today's society?

Back to addressing the tear but leaving the decline of civilization out of it!!

Yeah, everyone just relax in this thread.
Ryan needed the GoFundMe (which he didn't start himself) because he's from the UK and doesn't have medical insurance.
That's the only reason. Stay on topic, jesus.

Yeah, everyone just relax in this thread.
Ryan needed the GoFundMe (which he didn't start himself) because he's from the UK and doesn't have medical insurance.
That's the only reason. Stay on topic, jesus.

People in the UK have free public health.

I said he's from there—
He lives in Florida and was training in Dubai at the time of the accident i believe.

But he can go back to his country and get the operation, can't he? Of course, with the issue of travel, covid and quarantine, I cannot blame him for not following that route.

It reminds of those two (bodybuilders/fitness models) I forget tried to curl 225 pounds together and one tore their bicep or tricep.

This freaks me out about bench press especially if I’m lifting by myself.

Incline with elbows flared out is just a high risk movement.

I ripped my pec on inclines 20 years ago.
Kassim says it's the worst when considering the risk of tearing the pec.

Might not be a good/best upper pec movement even discounting the risk.

It reminds of those two (bodybuilders/fitness models) I forget tried to curl 225 pounds together and one tore their bicep or tricep.

This freaks me out about bench press especially if I’m lifting by myself.
That was Calum Von Moger and Chris Bumstead curling 405 together and Calum tore his left bicep.

My gym partner just tore his bicep on the preacher bench. Had it on video and the shit was crazy. Flapped right back to his shoulder.

When he does preacher curls, does he go to a full extension at the bottom of the movement?

That was Calum Von Moger and Chris Bumstead curling 405 together and Calum tore his left bicep.

That’s the one.I remember that.My memory was just foggy on the details.

I was listening to a pod cast and they said he grinded a hard 7 with 405 before the attempt. If that’s true I’m not sure what he thought would happen with 500. I’ve never gone to failure with a hard 7 reps and thought lifting 95 more lbs would be possible. These guys are possibly screwing up their careers for likes on social media. It’s baffling honestly. When you do something so stupid and careless you kinda get what you deserve. It’s nice of Larry to setup the go fund me but there’s people who are dying of cancer and who have lost everything because of situations outside of their control that have go fund mes and this idiot gets more support and love. Anybody who passes those in need up to give to this guy should be ashamed. It’s like that other idiot Dan the bodybuilder

I saw he tore it again last week. While it's admirable that he went back to training quickly after surgery he probably should have taken time off.

I see Larry is back to the routine @ 8:00:

Larry Wheels vs Classic Physique.

Ryan Crowley tore it again while getting dressed.

Incline with elbows flared out is just a high risk movement.

I ripped my pec on inclines 20 years ago.
Kassim says it's the worst when considering the risk of tearing the pec.

Might not be a good/best upper pec movement even discounting the risk.

yea doing any kind of barbell pressing with the elbows flared like he was doing can be risky (depending on the person), but especially going for lower reps, not to mention a single.

It's still possible to get a ton of pec activation/tension on barbell pressing while keeping your elbows a bit closer in towards your sides.

there is an unprecedented level of stupidity presently on fitness-related social media and it's all for views and likes. i wonder if some of these guys ever take a look back, "wow, that was a really dumb idea". The two-man curl catastrophe takes the cake IMO. Incredibly dumb LOL.

popped mine too while back, now I dont go below 12 reps

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity