over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nataliya Amazonka Wins Her IFBB Pro Card

because she squats more than them...

Partly true but she is definitely putting something in them as well. Some of her IG pics look off as well. Her quads in them are ridiculous. They definitely play about with angles as well. Although they are still beyond freaky in real life and in that video her quads dwarf Bonac's (her waist is also tiny compared to his).

abhwcz.jpg

33cxg1d.png

Last edited:
what's funny is one of the largest set of legs i've ever seen in the gym belonged to an Eastern European female bodybuilder. She was an amazon but her leg development was amazing and i've trained in the same gyms as a few pros and national level competitors.

Women have about the same number of muscle cells in their lower body, upper body they have much less.

Partly true but she is definitely putting something in them as well. Some of her IG pics look off as well. Her quads in them are ridiculous. They definitely play about with angles as well. Although they are still beyond freaky in real life and in that video her quads dwarf Bonac's (her waist is also tiny compared to his).

I was looking at them pretty close, I noticed that she actually doesn't have that big of quads, she has great outer sweep (structure) and then MASSIVE hamstrings and inner thighs.

Seems like pretty close to Ronnie genetics.

Just outright disgusting IMO!

Why a women would take Male hormones is as f'd up as
a guy taking estrogen.

Serious mental issues.

**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**
**broken link removed**

Just outright disgusting IMO!

Why a women would take Male hormones is as f'd up as
a guy taking estrogen.

Serious mental issues.

So you hate all female competitions then? They all run something. Top pro's that is.

Honestly, her face isn't even that bad compared to other 'female' bodybuilders. She must be fairly resistant to virilization genetically.

It's not hate.

And it's not just top pros.

I've been around this sport for a very long time and when I hear women
with that 2 pack of Lucky Strike voice, square jaw, thinning hair, mood swings, etc, etc, I know that women who use males hormones, GH, etc, will regret their decision bc long term they will have serious health issues.

And never even win a national show, never mind a pro card.

Something went way wrong in their mental well being to want to achieve
a body like that.

It's way more than a little clen, winny or T3.
This is why WBBing is just about died and buried, and WPD is getting there
quickly.

But hey, everyone has the right to do as they please.

So you hate all female competitions then? They all run something. Top pro's that is.

Mood swings happen even if they never work out or anything. It's a female trait lol

It's not hate.

with that 2 pack of Lucky Strike voice, square jaw, thinning hair, mood swings, etc, etc, I know that women who use males hormones, GH, etc, will regret their decision bc long term they will have serious health issues.

a body like that.

quickly.

All who gear user knows about the sides.

It does not matter if you are male or female, and really men have died more often than women, so if you want to talk about repentance, do not exclude a male sex.

And at the end of the day, nobody cares about your opinion.

Same holds true for your opinions?

Or are you somehow special?

You're not!

All who gear user knows about the sides.

It does not matter if you are male or female, and really men have died more often than women, so if you want to talk about repentance, do not exclude a male sex.

And at the end of the day, nobody cares about your opinion.

I mean she wasn’t ugly before. Maybe she feels secure in that big body of muscle just like all you other guys and myself who have a pretty good bit of muscle. If it makes her happy. I like being big it makes me happy. She’s not pushing anything on anyone or Social Justicing anything up so say I support her.

Pretty crazy to look at. Not attractive but it would be awesome to see that up close. Pro bodybuilders always blow my mind when I get up close to them just to see how freaking large and round they are lol

It's not hate.

a body like that.

quickly.

That is just a foolish statement, how can you begin to speculate on anyone's reason for doing what they do. Or what the health impacts of their choices will. Some takes performance drugs with little to no consequence. Either way sounds like sour grapes on your part my man. But if you don't like that's great....leaves more for the rest of us

That is just a foolish statement, how can you begin to speculate on anyone's reason for doing what they do. Or what the health impacts of their choices will. Some takes performance drugs with little to no consequence. Either way sounds like sour grapes on your part my man. But if you don't like that's great....leaves more giant clitoris for the rest of us
:eek:

It's not hate.

a body like that.

quickly.

What makes you so special you get to decide who wants to do what?

I'm sure you're one of those people who think transexuals aren't real and gay and lesbians are seriously fucked up too huh?

a body like that.

If wanting to achieve such a freaky/beyond human physique indeed involves that something went "way wrong" at some point in your life, then most of this board actually has to have faced seriously tough times along the road... and 99% of us here are men... :cool:

We in BB, male or female from Physique athletes to hardcore BB'rs ALL are weirdos to some extent, mostly frowned upon by mainstream.

So what? Be yourself, no matter what they say. :)

If wanting to achieve such a freaky/beyond human physique indeed involves that something went "way wrong" at some point in your life, then most of this board actually has to have faced seriously tough times along the road... and 99% of us here are men... :cool:

We in BB, male or female from Physique athletes to hardcore BB'rs ALL are weirdos to some extent, mostly frowned upon by mainstream.

So what? Be yourself, no matter what they say. :)

Love it bro.

Just don’t push shit on other people is my thing. Your free to do whatever you want just don’t say I’m right or wrong for my beliefs. If it’s not fucking with the flow of nature or the rhythm of life why get all worked up about if somebody wants to do something to their body. I believe we’re all judged in the end by a higher power.

That’s why I like libertarians because that’s how they think.

Love it bro.

Just don’t push shit on other people is my thing. Your free to do whatever you want just don’t say I’m right or wrong for my beliefs. If it’s not fucking with the flow of nature or the rhythm of life why get all worked up about if somebody wants to do something to their body. I believe we’re all judged in the end by a higher power.

That’s why I like libertarians because that’s how they think.
Actually, the libertarian stance is that everybody can do whatever they want, but I am also free to say what I think about that behavior. People's hurt feelings don't mean that I can't point out if something is degenerate, or what I think is best for another person.

Case in point are transgender people. They are free to do identify and act as the other gender. But Ben Shapiro is free to point out that their biologically determined sex has not changed, that they suffer from a mental illness called gender dysphoria, and that there is no evidence that co-pretending and even removal of sex organs will actually help them and reduce their suffering.

I don't have a problem with her doing that , it is her body. I don't see it any different than men doing it, other than the fact that the lady stands a good chance of not ever being able to have kids. What if she changes her mind someday and wants to have children? I hope that they all know what they are getting into when they start using the male hormones and that their use has long time permanent effects on them. If they are well educated on that and have made up their minds that those side effects don't matter to them then they should do it. Hopefully the doses they use aren't as high as what a man uses and then maybe because of that the negative effects on organs like the heart aren't as bad for them. One might even be able to argue that men's bodybuilding doses are more harmful to the user than a woman's.

I don't have a problem with her doing that , it is her body. I don't see it any different than men doing it, other than the fact that the lady stands a good chance of not ever being able to have kids. What if she changes her mind someday and wants to have children? I hope that they all know what they are getting into when they start using the male hormones and that their use has long time permanent effects on them. If they are well educated on that and have made up their minds that those side effects don't matter to them then they should do it. Hopefully the doses they use aren't as high as what a man uses and then maybe because of that the negative effects on organs like the heart aren't as bad for them. One might even be able to argue that men's bodybuilding doses are more harmful to the user than a woman's.

Kim Chizevsky has kids and look what she was at one point.

If males or females who use hormones have fertility issues, they likely would've had them regardless of hormone use.

Kim Chizevsky has kids and look what she was at one point.

If males or females who use hormones have fertility issues, they likely would've had them regardless of hormone use.

I really think you are wrong there, especially as far as women are concerned. I am a bit surprised that Kim was able to have children. I think that is great though that she did. I looked briefly on the net but couldn't find too much on the subject. All I know is that women cease to menstruate while on steroids, so they aren't ovulating any longer. Once they get off I think many have trouble getting that function back again. It can cause changes to the uterus too I think.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear