over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nataliya Amazonka Wins Her IFBB Pro Card

I could the way this thread was going for its very beginning.

Kim Chizevsky has kids and look what she was at one point.

If males or females who use hormones have fertility issues, they likely would've had them regardless of hormone use.

I used to have the hots for Kim in the 90's......kicked a bunch of little 69cycleriders down the drain lol

the thing about females taking AAS is that it makes ALL of them LESS attractive. different degree's of UNattractiveness but i have NEVER seen a woman who is obviously blasting that looked better than before. they ALL look worse. so i think thats really what is interesting....

yeah i have gained and lost muscle but i pretty much look the same. same jaw line same facial structure same hair same voice same skin etc etc etc but NONE of that is the same after a woman blasts AAS for a bit of time. soooooo ruining your health AND looks is what seems most mentally unhealthy.

I realize i am likely ruining my health but my looks!? NO WAY! i would NOT trade any of my good looking features for muscle. thats a lil too far... and i think thats kinda where i start to judge the women a lil.

I mean you should look at paparrazzi pics from most recent pro bbing comp. EVERY muscular woman at the show looks like an ugly crossdresser. for real. freak show. will NEVER be mainstream. and this is coming from a guy who thinks transexuals are hot lol. so i am ok with a lil gender bending but these muscled up amazons are really disturbing lookin...
-F2S

the thing about females taking AAS is that it makes ALL of them LESS attractive. different degree's of UNattractiveness but i have NEVER seen a woman who is obviously blasting that looked better than before. they ALL look worse. so i think thats really what is interesting....

yeah i have gained and lost muscle but i pretty much look the same. same jaw line same facial structure same hair same voice same skin etc etc etc but NONE of that is the same after a woman blasts AAS for a bit of time. soooooo ruining your health AND looks is what seems most mentally unhealthy.

I realize i am likely ruining my health but my looks!? NO WAY! i would NOT trade any of my good looking features for muscle. thats a lil too far... and i think thats kinda where i start to judge the women a lil.

I mean you should look at paparrazzi pics from most recent pro bbing comp. EVERY muscular woman at the show looks like an ugly crossdresser. for real. freak show. will NEVER be mainstream. and this is coming from a guy who thinks transexuals are hot lol. so i am ok with a lil gender bending but these muscled up amazons are really disturbing lookin...
-F2S
This is a rational comment and fact that you mentioned that some trannies are hot, did it for me.

In all seriousness, yes aas in women have very profound and pretty much permanent side effects that affect their looks deeply. Their looks, their problem.

should this pic really illicit "good job"?
"yikes" is alot more fitting...

looks like a lean Tracey Morgan in a dress, right?
-F2S

Attachments

• yikes.JPG
    yikes.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
Actually, the libertarian stance is that everybody can do whatever they want, but I am also free to say what I think about that behavior. People's hurt feelings don't mean that I can't point out if something is degenerate, or what I think is best for another person.

Case in point are transgender people. They are free to do identify and act as the other gender. But Ben Shapiro is free to point out that their biologically determined sex has not changed, that they suffer from a mental illness called gender dysphoria, and that there is no evidence that co-pretending and even removal of sex organs will actually help them and reduce their suffering.

Right, which is how I believe as well. Maybe I was a little unclear about how I went about saying that. I agree with 98% of what Ben Shapiro talks about.

I don’t necessarily agree with females taking juice but it’s still pretty crazy to see them up close. I bet this chick looks absolutely nuts up close

if i had to choose between her, and the average american woman - 170lbs at 5'3 body looking like a shapeless pile of chewed-up bubblegum

obvious choice if we are being real

It looks like she was a little hottie before....

I'd still hit it, though.

other than the fact that the lady stands a good chance of not ever being able to have kids. What if she changes her mind someday and wants to have children?

Not all women want to have children, and well, if she change of opinion, will be too late, will do medical treatments, or adopt a baby, or ultimately a puppy. At the end of the day, children are a pain in the ass and a source of stress and constant worry.

The same applies to male bodybuilders, many were more attractive when they were natural or in their initial stages as amateur competitors, so this comment is not very useful and looks sexist like shit.

The same applies to male bodybuilders, many were more attractive when they were natural or in their initial stages as amateur competitors, so this comment is not very useful and looks sexist like shit.
U need to STOP!

Nothing unattractive about being bloated, bald and sweaty! lol

Tbh though, it ALL comes down to genetics. Look at Jay; he was good looking as a bodybuilder and better good looking (to girls at least) when he trimmed down.

All bodybuilding does is add muscle on top of your mug; if you got an ugly mug, you'll be an ugly mug Hercules.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I have been vocal about my thoughts on women's bodybuilding in the past. Although I posted this thread just because of the physique she has attained. No surprise it's turned into this mess. I wasn't even thinking about how attractive she is... this was all about bodybuilding to me. Agree with it or not women bodybuilding should be judged just like the men's... on the body. Granted it went too far and they needed to draw a line with Physique and even that seems to be getting more and more masculine each year.

Sure she looks like a man in the face. Some pics are really bad. Other pics she looks fairly pretty. I personally think she was a bit weird looking in the past and the muscle suits her. I am just impressed from a bodybuilding perspective. Plus if you hear her talk well she sounds more masculine than me :eek:

I know a guy that knows a guy that dated her cousins brother.

She only uses 20mg anavar ED. But it’s the good stuff from Russian pharmacy. 😂

I know a guy that knows a guy that dated her cousins brother.

She only uses 20mg anavar ED. But it’s the good stuff from Russian pharmacy. 😂

It's actually expired avar from the 90's. She tapered up to 20mg but only stayed there for 3 weeks and went back down after that.

no doubt her development is crazy.
wonder what that looks like in 20 years.:eek:
-F2S

It's actually expired avar from the 90's. She tapered up to 20mg but only stayed there for 3 weeks and went back down after that.

Ohh that makes more sense.

It saddens me, I couldn’t get that size with 1g tren Ace and unlimited meditropes.

She looks freaky. Not my thing but still impressive.

If wanting to achieve such a freaky/beyond human physique indeed involves that something went "way wrong" at some point in your life, then most of this board actually has to have faced seriously tough times along the road... and 99% of us here are men... :cool:

We in BB, male or female from Physique athletes to hardcore BB'rs ALL are weirdos to some extent, mostly frowned upon by mainstream.

So what? Be yourself, no matter what they say. :)

We are all weirdos, so true :D

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner