over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nathan De Asha Claims Vindication But Judge Calls Him a Disgrace

The data demonstrates that the police have increased THC blood testing since legalization/decriminalization, not that more people are now driving under the influence of THC.

The Canadian government announced more stringent THC testing, after legalization. Washington appears to use this same model. Some would argue it is a form of taxation.

If anything, this might lead to less people 'driving under the influence'.

So making a substance legal for recreational use will lead to even fewer people driving under the influence even though the amount of users increases and the amount people use increases as well. How exactly does that work?

Flawed logic there because more users and heavier use is going to most probably raise the chance of drivers under the influence to a significant degree.

"Authorities in Washington recorded 436 fatal crashes in 2013, and determined that drivers involved in 40 crashes tested positive for THC, the active chemical in marijuana, according to the study. In 2014 they found that of 462 fatal crashes, 85 drivers tested positive for THC."

"“The significant increase in fatal crashes involving marijuana is alarming,” said Peter Kissinger, president and CEO of the AAA Foundation for Traffic Safety. “Washington serves as an eye-opening case study for what other states may experience with road safety after legalizing the drug.”

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2016/may/10/marijuana-related-fatal-car-accidents-surge-washin/

What is the bias in this study? All they did was look at the people that died in car accidents, all of them, and see how many had THC in their blood. The number went up a lot. Very significant. So a larger % of those that died in Washington State car accidents after marijuana was legalized had THC in their blood. There was no picking and choosing the population in the study, because they used all of those that died. It isn't biased in any way.

People just don't want to hear the truth.

So making a substance legal for recreational use will lead to even fewer people driving under the influence even though the amount of users increases and the amount people use increases as well. How exactly does that work?

The premise is false.

Statscan (Canada) has shown that pot use has not significantly increased since it was legalized in Canada https://www.ctvnews.ca/canada/canadians-not-using-much-more-pot-since-legalization-statcan-1.4286694

The British Columbia economy was fueled by the BC bud industry before legalization. Nearly everyone I knew used it growing up, even though it was 'illegal'. And back then, there was no roadside THC testing, like there is now. On the other hand, none of my friends used AAS, even though they were legal to posses.

People might be more inclined to stay home and consume, rather than risk getting arrested going through a police road block.

Last edited:
Let’s all band together and do a non violent protest down at the White House. Instead of twerking like Antifa cucks, we can pose.
Recognize our right to supplement testosterone.
It’s in the 2nd Amendment of the Constitution,
We demand our right to have bear 🐻 arms, 22 caliber biceps.
Toxic male femininity has gone too far.
Stop the soy, beta cuck disease that is taking over America.
Little Slice for Emperor of Anabolics.

I have written my congressmen many times on the issue of discrimination. Women are the biggest users of steroids yet they can go to the Dr. and get a script for a year without mandatory blood testing even though women's birth control pills have been shown to raise the incidence of heart disease yet men are discriminated against. I usually don't get a reply. But i will keep sending.

why does everyone feel so bold to say "he sold to ADULTS who are MENTALLY capable" lol. how do you know he turned down the 17 or 16 year old kid? How do you know everyone he sold to was a man and was "mentally capable"?

This guy must be a saint of morality, good to know. Def seems like such a great guy, im sure he never sold anything but an anabolic to anyone other than a fully capable adult. Guy prolly does whatever to make a buck, a true saint

why does everyone feel so bold to say "he sold to ADULTS who are MENTALLY capable" lol. how do you know he turned down the 17 or 16 year old kid? How do you know everyone he sold to was a man and was "mentally capable"?

This guy must be a saint of morality, good to know. Def seems like such a great guy, im sure he never sold anything but an anabolic to anyone other than a fully capable adult. Guy prolly does whatever to make a buck, a true saint

You must be referring to my post. My post wasn't so much about Nathan but sure he sold to a grown adult who runs a gym. Their info was posted somewhere and they are not kids. I do think it's very different selling to grown adults compared to a 17 year old newbie in the gym who doesn't have a clue. Even moving away from steroids I think taking advantage of clueless people to make money shows a huge lack of morals. That could be selling completely legal items or services. It happens in shops and various other places daily. On the subject of the gym it could include the many personal trainers who target older women and sell them shit training plans and maybe even diet pills and don't teach them the importance of nutrition and how to stay consistent. The world is full of people trying to make a buck no matter who they fuck over in the process.

My post was more in a general sense regarding laws and how I look at AAS. I am not defending Nathan at all. My main point is I simply think it is wrong that if an adult sells/gives steroids to a mate or associate that he could go to prison for many years. People have received harsher sentences for supplying AAS than others have for things such as rape. So whilst I think he is lucky some laws are a bit twisted especially when money laundering (tax invasion) is involved. I also think we have to use common sense and not all drugs/steroids should be put in the same group. I don't think they should be sold everywhere. As posted there is a reason doctors have so much training and there needs to be some control and a network to go through to ensure mistakes aren't made. However, I also agree if a 30 year old man wants to run some testosterone he should be able to go into a pharmacy and get some. I don't think it's right I could get a few years in prison for giving my mate some winstrol. Anyway I have been up all night and gonna have a nap :eek::D

a compromise is in order

I believe what should happen is that off label use of steroids should be approved, a sort of rec use like in pot. Patients should be able to go to a well trained doctor at a male clinic and get all the support they need to run performance enhancers in the safest manner possible. The doctors could do routine blood work and manage everything. They could do tests like DNA for clotting disorders etc. This would hopefully avoid some deaths and injuries.

Some of you are thinking that doctors don't know jack shit about steroids, and for the most part I think that is true about many. If it were legalized though, use of steroids for bodybuilding etc, then you can bet that doctors could get training specific to that and specialize in it. RIght now that doesn't exist because off label use is illegal, at least in the US. Plenty of doctors would probably flock to it since Im sure it would be lucrative.

You must be referring to my post. My post wasn't so much about Nathan but sure he sold to a grown adult who runs a gym. Their info was posted somewhere and they are not kids. I do think it's very different selling to grown adults compared to a 17 year old newbie in the gym who doesn't have a clue. Even moving away from steroids I think taking advantage of clueless people to make money shows a huge lack of morals. That could be selling completely legal items or services. It happens in shops and various other places daily. On the subject of the gym it could include the many personal trainers who target older women and sell them shit training plans and maybe even diet pills and don't teach them the importance of nutrition and how to stay consistent. The world is full of people trying to make a buck no matter who they fuck over in the process.

My post was more in a general sense regarding laws and how I look at AAS. I am not defending Nathan at all. My main point is I simply think it is wrong that if an adult sells/gives steroids to a mate or associate that he could go to prison for many years. People have received harsher sentences for supplying AAS than others have for things such as rape. So whilst I think he is lucky some laws are a bit twisted especially when money laundering (tax invasion) is involved. I also think we have to use common sense and not all drugs/steroids should be put in the same group. I don't think they should be sold everywhere. As posted there is a reason doctors have so much training and there needs to be some control and a network to go through to ensure mistakes aren't made. However, I also agree if a 30 year old man wants to run some testosterone he should be able to go into a pharmacy and get some. I don't think it's right I could get a few years in prison for giving my mate some winstrol. Anyway I have been up all night and gonna have a nap :eek::D

for the most part we agree. one thing we may disagree, I don't believe AAS should be legal, but I don't think penalty for using them should be harsh. the main reason I think they should remain not legal and not in the open is the amount of people who abuse them, and use them who have no clue, and don't eat or train right, lol. and of course stupid young kids 16 or 17, they have no business using AAS.

for the most part we agree. one thing we may disagree, I don't believe AAS should be legal, but I don't think penalty for using them should be harsh. the main reason I think they should remain not legal and not in the open is the amount of people who abuse them, and use them who have no clue, and don't eat or train right, lol. and of course stupid young kids 16 or 17, they have no business using AAS.

Did you ever drink in high school? Smoke? God bless the USA for making those legal at 18/21. Nobody is injecting test and robbing a liquor store. Maybe stealing some protein. :)

Not to come off as a dick, but i just dont see the logic with that. So, if you're a genetic freak and respond to anything feel free to blast away? But if you're John Smith and wanted to run some test/primo charge him with drug possession?

Edit: In the regards to kids - the internet has never been more powerful. If you can write an essay then you can google "testosterone" If you're 16 and have the sack to inject yourself, strap up buddy you're an adult.

Last edited:
Did you ever drink in high school? Smoke? God bless the USA for making those legal at 18/21. Nobody is injecting test and robbing a liquor store. Maybe stealing some protein. :)

Not to come off as a dick, but i just dont see the logic with that. So, if you're a genetic freak and respond to anything feel free to blast away? But if you're John Smith and wanted to run some test/primo charge him with drug possession?

Edit: In the regards to kids - the internet has never been more powerful. If you can write an essay then you can google "testosterone" If you're 16 and have the sack to inject yourself, strap up buddy you're an adult.

Never drank or smoke in high school still dont glad they were illegal maybe that's part of the reason I didn't partake. Both are disgusting habits that are unhealthy and would keep me from my goals. Ever met an alcoholic? Probably more disgusting and sad than a drug accident, I've met a few, it's quite pathetic and they reek alcohol like it leaks out their poors. They didn't even eat food just drank piss water all day long.

Never drank or smoke in high school still dont glad they were illegal maybe that's part of the reason I didn't partake. Both are disgusting habits that are unhealthy and would keep me from my goals. Ever met an alcoholic? Probably more disgusting and sad than a drug accident, I've met a few, it's quite pathetic and they reek alcohol like it leaks out their poors. They didn't even eat food just drank piss water all day long.

Well, with drinking alcohol most people that do it can do it responsibly and its not a problem. Don't look at life so simplistic. Nothing wrong with someone not drinking at all though! My father is 82 years old now and had maybe 2 bottles of wine his entire life. He doesn't drink at all. I drink some wine at night once in awhile now, but not much because it can be hard on my heart.

Anything can be harmful if you do it too much, even drinking too much water can kill a person. I found out what too many steroids can do.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws