over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

National Level Cycle

Seems like maybe validation (in asking) if that's what it takes to get to the national level?

I say that because that just seems insane to me. There is definitely a law of diminishing returns here. Why would someone lie or even brag about taking such huge amounts?

I can say that if that is what it takes to get to where the person in question is at, it might be time to pick another hobby. Just my opinion. I hope in all seriousness people don't think gorging yourself like that is what it really takes.

Might as well never compete unless you have levrone genetics....?

See it from another angle: you get to be healthy instead of chasing an impossible dream.:p

Nah, I was just stimulating discussion. What is reasonable use? Everyone has to weigh the positives and negatives in anything they do. If you go into it with eyes wide open, more power to you, and good luck. :D

As far as the cycle in the original post, cut the steroids in half and invest that money into GH. Anyone agree this would probably yield better results?

thats alot of Tren E...Im suprised he can do any type of cardio at all...:eek:

what really suprises me is that some people can handle dose type of mg's per week..I cant do doses like that at all...the most test I ever use is 1500mg per week...and I thought that was alot...I didnt feel to good on that dose...I can handle up to around 1000mg and felt good, and grew really well...When diet, and training is good...

See it from another angle: you get to be healthy instead of chasing an impossible dream.:p

Nah, I was just stimulating discussion. What is reasonable use? Everyone has to weigh the positives and negatives in anything they do. If you go into it with eyes wide open, more power to you, and good luck. :D

As far as the cycle in the original post, cut the steroids in half and invest that money into GH. Anyone agree this would probably yield better results?

I think there are a lot of idiots going into the whole game thinking they'll turn pro when in reality turning pro means dick. You still have to hold down another job, don't make much money, etc.

Now, fighting for the top 10 in the olympia would be a different story..

i did 2grams of test a week. got big but damm my blood pressure was sky high
i was so red in my face. never ever going to do that.

1g tren e i dont belive that shit.i did 200mg tren e a week my calf go so pump from my cadio that i had to stop after 15min. i was so fucking strong and got big but after 5 weeks jeg stopped

tren e fucked me up big time

I think there are a lot of idiots going into the whole game thinking they'll turn pro when in reality turning pro means dick. You still have to hold down another job, don't make much money, etc.

Now, fighting for the top 10 in the olympia would be a different story..

Well, I read Levrone is 500K in debt so being a top pro doesn't necessarily mean financial stability either. And now he's hawking some garbage NO drink doing youtube videos.:eek:

I know a powerlifter that has totaled elite in 242 and 275? And hes natty until the time of a meet, and a week out he'll just take 300mg anadrol everyday up to the meet then stops after it.

Let's get real. Some guys do take that amount, some don't. Goes back to genetics and chasing impossible dreams. Who gives a crap about any title or finances, when your health doesn't mean crap. Dusty is right, choose a different sport, or die young.

That is fucking retarded!!!!!!! If it takes him that much he should just quit because he was not made to do this. So many smaller guys assume that the bigger guys take so much shit which helps them justify why they are not on the same level. I understand that in this case the national level guy said this is what he takes but seriously if that is true he should quit. SAD

Well said Dusty!

currently im runnin 600mg en/week just upped from 300mg 5'7 215 6% not on national level- just wanna look good- but that dude will die young.

Who gives a crap about any title or finances, when your health doesn't mean crap. Dusty is right, choose a different sport, or die young.

There are potential negative health consequences to doing far less than that. Look at Chris, look at maldorf. Cycling is always potentially dangerous. Some could take Dusty's cycle and end up with an enlarged heart and a whole host of health problems. There are no guarantees. When is it worth it?

I met this National Level NPC amateur at a show last weekend and talked to him about how much he uses he claims to be using this much currently....

Test E 2400mg a week
Tren E 1000mg a week
EQ 600mg a week
Anadrol 100-150mg a day
Insulin 10 Ius Post Workout

Do u guys think he's being realistic or he's full of shit?? He qualified for nationals...he's about 5'7 230-235lbs

How long a cycle is ...is the important factor.

That is fucking retarded!!!!!!! If it takes him that much he should just quit because he was not made to do this. So many smaller guys assume that the bigger guys take so much shit which helps them justify why they are not on the same level. I understand that in this case the national level guy said this is what he takes but seriously if that is true he should quit. SAD
BIG A mentioned this very type of cycle in his now infamous post...don't think he is retarded or ignorant of what it takes to get truly massive.

I'm not speaking from personal experience. But over the years most guys that I've known personally with National level genetics stay around 1500-2000mg/wk total. And a few guys even go with less and still win their Pro Card. But dosages lower than that are not too common in my experience.

No one wants to rely on food, because it's just to hard. From my experience food is way more anabolic than steriods. Yes, you need a certain amount for optimal growth, but if you rely more heavily on food than AAS you will grow, and fast.

But most people will argue with me, then again most people aren't happy with their results are they?
I've tried both ways and get better results relying heavily on food.

This is one of the biggest secrets in bodybuilding.

No one wants to rely on food, because it's just to hard. From my experience food is way more anabolic than steriods. Yes, you need a certain amount for optimal growth, but if you rely more heavily on food than AAS you will grow, and fast.

But most people will argue with me, then again most people aren't happy with their results are they?
I've tried both ways and get better results relying heavily on food.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity