over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

National qualification question

troponin

Registered
Does anyone know the exact qualification requirements for the Master's Nationals?

Are they different than qualifying for other national shows?

Does anyone know the exact qualification requirements for the Master's Nationals?

Are they different than qualifying for other national shows?

as long as your 35 your good to go

You'll need an NPC card for $120, and entry is usually $90/ Proof of age needed.
For masters over 50, size didn't matter. Guys with skin hanging off over their bellies with chicken legs, looking like they needed a respirator can buy a slot. Just have a coach to "persuade judges to pick you. I was slated for second, with no coach, they didn't like that.
Save your money for more AAS, the $10 trophy isn't worth it.
Here's my pic, granted my legs could have been more ripped, I was the biggest on stage. Sorry if I offended some judges here ; some contests are too political.

M50_9093.jpg

I thought u had to have competed in at least one Npc show. And 35 or above :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Correct. You have to come in 1,2,3 place to enter masters national, or 4,5 for Masters Jr. See you in South Carolina!

You'll need an NPC card for $120, and entry is usually $90/ Proof of age needed.
For masters over 50, size didn't matter. Guys with skin hanging off over their bellies with chicken legs, looking like they needed a respirator can buy a slot. Just have a coach to "persuade judges to pick you. I was slated for second, with no coach, they didn't like that.
Here's my pic, granted my legs could have been more ripped, I was the biggest on stage. Sorry if I offended some judges here ; some contests are too political.

View attachment 75240

Judging by the fact this post was made by Justin Harris, who is one of the best amateurs to not turn pro (by his own early retirement), I have the feeling he doesn't need your advice on things like trophies and AAS. Did you see his avatar?

Judging by the fact this post was made by Justin Harris, who is one of the best amateurs to not turn pro (by his own early retirement), I have the feeling he doesn't need your advice on things like trophies and AAS. Did you see his avatar?
"Professional" Muscle at its finest.....

Everyone knows Justin Harris right? Let alone his screen name that doesn't say Justin Harris. Avatars are always the people posting... Always. Not to mention his post count. :/

His post is legit.
Yours is useless.
Mine shouldn't exist.

Last edited:
"Professional" Muscle at its finest.....

Everyone knows Justin Harris right? Let alone his screen name that doesn't say Justin Harris. Avatars are always the people posting... Always. Not to mention his post count. :/

His post is legit.
Yours is useless.
Mine shouldn't exist.
Well his post seemed a little misguided considering he simply asked qualification requirements and got told to "save his money for AAS".

So even if we delete the whole Justin Harris factor I still think it was pretty uncalled for.

relax there chief

Last edited:

View attachment 75240

Actually it's $200 for the entry fee at master nationals or North America and no you do not have to qualify. I don't see too many over 50 master national guys with skin hanging over their bellies.....maybe at local and regional shows. You look good for over 50 and yes you need to harden up the legs.

I thought u had to be much older. I would have guessed at least 40+

View attachment 75240
Looks to me like you pretty soft.............just sayin.......but seriously.

View attachment 75240

this is laughable

what a shit show

slated for second...
biggest on stage ...

hilarious

youre not even on the masters national stage in that photo

for years it has been littered with banners up and down the left and right with the main going through the middle in white ON A BLACK CURTAIN

you sir I dont believe were ever there

oh yes, someone brought up it was a 200$ entry:banghead:

that show brings out some of the finest bad ass mfr's in the sport: that have been toiling away at this game for most of their lives: and certainly do not to deserve be disrespected by people who dont belong on stage next to them

holy shit. fucking baffled

Did they "relax" all the qualification standards? I see now for the junior national shows like jr nationals/usa's you just need to be top 5?????

for nationals and usa's you just need top 3??

I thought for all of those you had to get top 2 in your open class?

Did they "relax" all the qualification standards? I see now for the junior national shows like jr nationals/usa's you just need to be top 5?????

for nationals and usa's you just need top 3??

I thought for all of those you had to get top 2 in your open class?

That's why I was asking. I had heard age was the only requirement for Master's but I wasn't sure.

Figured this would be a good place to ask.

View attachment 75240

I don't know about that. Looking at recent years, the Masters has been a pretty competitive show.

It's been a long time since I competed but I have a good training partner (Randy Howard) who's doing the same show so I figured it would be as good of a test as any to see if I can get back in shape.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws