over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NATIONALS in Atlanta: ROLL CALL!

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Who is competing at the Nationals in Atlanta and what weight class?

Also, who is going to be there to watch.

Im gonna be in the Heavies as well as all your favorite the notorious Vander_V will be there lol

I know Gooey is competing there.I'll be in the audience this time I'm afraid:( Next year is the year I shoot for nationals after I qualify at the southeastern:D I'm hoping my girl qualifies at knoxville in Sept. and goes in as figure.

im game! I'll be reppin all the midgets in hopefully the light heavy's. diet starts friday..woohoo :D

when did vander qualify?? i thought he hadn't competed in quite a few years.

I will be there! Ready to tear it up! Well by watching ofcourse LOL. Me and the wife are going to fly in friday night. Probably won't make prejudging but we want to be there for the womens prejudge to check out and support Elena Seiple. Gotta see Gooey and Brad rip it up! TooPoo you better be there on stage!

I will be there! Ready to tear it up! Well by watching ofcourse LOL. Me and the wife are going to fly in friday night. Probably won't make prejudging but we want to be there for the womens prejudge to check out and support Elena Seiple. Gotta see Gooey and Brad rip it up! TooPoo you better be there on stage!
O HELL YEA! im glad Elena is doing nationals, how she's not a pro already i have no earthly idea?

can't wait to see you and Anne in November its been a while bro!

when did vander qualify?? i thought he hadn't competed in quite a few years.

He is prolly planning on doing the Western Regionals here is PHX, on Nov. 1st to qualify...We'll see if it ever happens though...

Be there watching. Look forward to following some of you competitors' prep on here. This board is the best ! Would love to meet some of you all.

He is prolly planning on doing the Western Regionals here is PHX, on Nov. 1st to qualify...We'll see if it ever happens though...
ha ha so whats the vegas odds that he goes through with it????? LOL

all jokes aside i hope he does the guys has a ton of potential and i think if he puts in the time and work he can go really far.

I'm glad it's just right down the street, I'll be there to watch.. I wish Gooey the best. Also gotta support fellow Georgia Boys Big Trey Brewer and Peter Putnam gunning for their pro cards.

You're FINALLY getting on a national stage Phil? BADASS! Good luck bro.

I'll be there in a few years... or 5. LOL!

Everlast and I planning on watching the competition. :)

I'll be there but just to support my fellow PMers. It will be a few years before I am even close to ready to hit that stage.

yup yup

Ill b there Elena and I have the same coach... hes also helpn Mike Rice super heavy who got 6th at the USA's cpl years back. Im shootn for Heavies which is gonna be a frikn hard ass class to even get noticed in.... Hope to least make the night show :( not dieting hardcore yet jus getn back on the fatio and keepn diet relatively clean but eatn carbs :) Just pacing myself now havent killed myself in any workouts yet just cruising body lil beat up right now. But ill be pickn up the pace soon

Goo

Whatever happened to mike rice gooey he looked fantastic when he won the georgia a while back but haven't heard from him since

NJ States first. Nov 8. I will probably see you soon at a show. Id really appreciate it if you took a look at me in person cuz i really need it. Conditioning is far ahead of schedule and my metabolism is already fast....

so Brad...i dont start my diet for another 5 weeks LOL and im competing 2 weeks before u hahahaha

NJ States first. Nov 8. I will probably see you soon at a show. Id really appreciate it if you took a look at me in person cuz i really need it. Conditioning is far ahead of schedule and my metabolism is already fast....

so Brad...i dont start my diet for another 5 weeks LOL and im competing 2 weeks before u hahahaha
the difference is your in shape and im a chunky monkey :D but hey fat kids rule.

the difference is your in shape and im a chunky monkey :D but hey fat kids rule.

You mite kick my ass in bodybuilding but you can NOT beat me at the dinner table!

hahah...you think your fat???:eek: ;) :p i cant wait to start dieting and doing cardio!!

Who is competing at the Nationals in Atlanta and what weight class?

Also, who is going to be there to watch.

Im gonna be in the Heavies as well as all your favorite the notorious Vander_V will be there lol

My buddie Mike-liberatore just changed his mind and decided to do it,so expect him at the heavyweights.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear