over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Nationals

PUMPED

Registered
Anybody going? I am going with my training partner (well not now do to this damn hernia repair) but anyway should be a great time. I wish my boy the best of luck and look for him to place top 5 again this year maybe we can do better than 3rd last year because he is looking ripped and full as hell as of last night. Here is a sneak peek 1 week out before we started his final prep

Also on a side note they are talking hard about lopez well the last time these two compeated together (bodyrock a few years back) lopez won by one point so it should make for a great LHW class this year.

Attachments

• bigc.jpg
    bigc.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 324
Your bro is looking very cut. Has some nice lines. Best of luck to him and stay in his head all the way, "You the best bro"... Motivate the hell out of him... Cjay

placing?

How did your bro.. do?

He was 6th in lhw. Thought he would have easily made top 5, but will do it
next year.

Ok guys,
i went to the Nationals and it was awesome. Everything was pretty good, the middleweights between Erik Bui and Stan McQuay was a tough one, but i think that Erik really looked better, he has put on so much muscle since competing as a lightweight. The Light-heavies wasnt as good as i hoped but the heavyweights were a good round. I feel that Caprice did deserve win and looked awesome. As for the super-heavies it could go either way, Will looked awesome but so did chris, he had his conditioning down for this competition. All in all it was an awesome competition, the pros were very nice and happy to chat and take pictures.

GerryT said:
He was 6th in lhw. Thought he would have easily made top 5, but will do it
next year.

would have made top 5 if a judge didnt have a hard on for another judge that is from the same state a curtis so that judge place him 14th and it was that low score that keep him out of the top 5.

you be the judge on who look better

Attachments

• post-33-1101085645.jpg
    post-33-1101085645.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 477
  • post-33-1101085660.jpg
    post-33-1101085660.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 485
i think thats bullshit, a judge should not be able to place someone that low when everyone else has him around 5. the judging panel should not vary that much. they should start pulling judging liscences for that shit.

Like other sports, need some kind of system where highest and lowest scores are thown out. It would handle some of the extremist judging.

If everyone has has an athlete in top 5 and one has 14th, he or she should be made to explain why.

Your buddy...

I think your buddy smoked him from the front easily. Also your freind has much better look to his physique. Just my opinion. Not sure what they looked like from the back though. Also have to take into consideration that maybe he bit him in some poses like frnt dbl bi etc....but I doubt it. Just sounds like he got a bit of the shaft as all do usually when in competition. Later.

GerryT said:
Like other sports, need some kind of system where highest and lowest scores are thown out. It would handle some of the extremist judging.

If everyone has has an athlete in top 5 and one has 14th, he or she should be made to explain why.

I am pretty sure that they throw out the 2 highest and 2 lowest scores to make up for biased juding practices such as these. You will almost always see 1 or 2 judges whose scores are way out of whack with the rest.

SZ

zephyr22 said:
I think your buddy smoked him from the front easily. Also your freind has much better look to his physique. Just my opinion. Not sure what they looked like from the back though. Also have to take into consideration that maybe he bit him in some poses like frnt dbl bi etc....but I doubt it. Just sounds like he got a bit of the shaft as all do usually when in competition. Later.

from the back

Attachments

• aau0517.jpg
    aau0517.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 419
  • aau0563.jpg
    aau0563.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 442
PUMPED said:
from the back
no contest. i look better from the back then that guy. your bro wins hands down!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Cross Roads
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws