over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Natrol's syntherol log

A permanent inch I would've been pretty stoked with. Thought I would get that easy doing full protocol bis and tris apparently not. I know I'm doing the shots properly I'm shooting deep into the muscle bellies and there are no lumps so the oil must be sitting in the muscle stretching it like it should. No visual deformities or anything, I'm honestly surprised I haven't got much of anything size wise yet.
me too. ive been following your log waiting to see a post of excitement.

I am following this too as I can win first in my class but never an overall, I am missing a little more size on my delts and biceps and I will be dialed in. I have gone to three pro trainers now and have def gained but not at the level I need to be. I am curious to see your results brother!! Stay positive, there has been some great info on this page so far and help from experienced folks.

I was always afraid of it looking unnatural, at the shows I can tell who does and who doesnt. my guess is they are not following Big A's protocol and not doing it right.
Thx for doing this log, show some pics of where you are at now

Not sure why you aren't responding. Everyone I know who has put that much oil into their arms have had them get much bigger and really quickly. I don't even mean just syntherol either. AAS at say 1-3ml ed in your arms should have them get bigger. A lot of inflammation comes with AAS shots but I have seen guys get 2 inches bigger in a matter of weeks (no necessarily a good thing but they were bigger).

Now syntherol is completely different and I have only seen people get good results. Some guys wanted more and may have been slightly disappointed but they still got a good inch after they run a decent protocol. I done calves and occasionally I would shoot my arms and the effects were instant for me. I think I got the results you have after a few weeks in a few hours (1 shot). I remember doing 2ml in each bi-cep and tri-cep (1 shot for each) for 2 days running and they looked bigger and that was me looking with my body dysmorphic vision. Obviously that was inflammation but my point they were clearly bigger and looked better.

I am not even mention training etc and ways to get the most out of it because you should be getting more from it even if you didn't train whilst on it (that would obviously be stupid). Everything has low responders but still I am highly surprised you are getting so little even after injecting 3cc into your arms ed.

Can you post a pic of your arms now?

I'd rather wait until I'm done. Just got a fat bruise from my shots today and I'm just gonna get idiots saying my arms look worse than when I started lol. They are inflamed and I'm coming off my offseason so they look pretty damn bloofy and watery at the moment so not much point throwing up a pic. So, should I extend the protocol if I haven't achieved desired results? Nobody has really addressed if this is a smart or stupid thing to do yet.

You said that there was no difference in the arms, but now you just said that you have inflammation. So there is no difference in measurement, even if you have inflammation?

There are some (probably 3 to 5 on this board in the last 15 years) that have reported lack of gains like you have. A couple of them got it moving when they upped it to 5ml/shot.
If you have NO results and no scar tissue and lumps, there is no reason why you can't keep going.

I said twice there is a slight increase in measuring. Probably about 0.25 inches total increase in my flexed measurement. But yes I do have inflammation too so I don't know if this is what is accounting for that measurement increase.

Take current pics I'd like to compare them with the first ones you posted. .

Take current pics I'd like to compare them with the first ones you posted. .

Dude, I just addressed that on this same page.... I'm not throwing up pics of a bruised inflamed arm when I'm not even done the protocol just so people can say it looks worse than when I started. I want to have some optimism in this process still and I'm hoping by the end of it when the inflammation is down I'll have some permanent gains and I will definitely put pics up. I'm not throwing up a pic of a bruised marshmallow gun though that looks 10x shittyer than my original pics when I was 7% bodyfat.

Dude, I just addressed that on this same page.... I'm not throwing up pics of a bruised inflamed arm when I'm not even done the protocol just so people can say it looks worse than when I started. I want to have some optimism in this process still and I'm hoping by the end of it when the inflammation is down I'll have some permanent gains and I will definitely put pics up. I'm not throwing up a pic of a bruised marshmallow gun though that looks 10x shittyer than my original pics when I was 7% bodyfat.
agreed! this would not be true representation of any true gains.

I understand completely what your saying and why. I should have been more clear . when the bruisen goes away and you feel its rite I would like to see the comparing pics. I too started the same protocol around the same time you did . progress was starting out great then it just seemed to stop as you've stated then I had to cut the loading or everyday shots down to each site once per week from crazy travel schedule that changed from work. overall the gains I seen seemed to come with in the first 3 to 4 weeks although I did not go above 3ml in any one site but now Im just getting it in once per week was thinking of stopping this and then then starting it back up after 4-8 weeks off there is size that is noticed I gained weather it stays I don't know but I want to find out and build off that....

I've noticed the past couple of days that my biceps are extremely tight even when unflexed. There are no visible lumps, and when I'm squeezing the muscles there are no lumps that I can feel, but the muscle itself is extremely tight even unflexed. Is this normal and just an indication of fascia stretching? As of today it is also harder to fully extend my right arm then it used to be. I feel extreme tightness in my bicep in my right arm when I try to hyper extend my arm straight. Is this all normal and expected?

As with anything in bodybuilding, there is no free lunch. You will need to suffer to attain the gains you wish...even with SEO's. Actually, so would say, especially with SEO's.

I've noticed the past couple of days that my biceps are extremely tight even when unflexed. There are no visible lumps, and when I'm squeezing the muscles there are no lumps that I can feel, but the muscle itself is extremely tight even unflexed. Is this normal and just an indication of fascia stretching? As of today it is also harder to fully extend my right arm then it used to be. I feel extreme tightness in my bicep in my right arm when I try to hyper extend my arm straight. Is this all normal and expected?

That's what it should have been from day one.

That's what it should have been from day one.

Lol, and I get it on day 30. Sweet.... I guess I will be extending my protocol. Thank you for the clarification Big A. I supposed I just freaked out a bit because I believe someone mentioned the muscle should always feel soft to indicate there are no lumps. Mine is rock hard unflexed, but no visible lumps or anything.

Last edited:
Lol, and I get it on day 30. Sweet.... I guess I will be extending my protocol. Thank you for the clarification Big A. I supposed I just freaked out a bit because I believe someone mentioned the muscle should always feel soft to indicate there are no lumps. Mine is rock hard unflexed, but no visible lumps or anything.

Soft meaning no lumps/knots. Don't confuse the fascia feeling hard to the muscle itself being hard.

There are some (probably 3 to 5 on this board in the last 15 years) that have reported lack of gains like you have.

I will run through another 300 ml of syntherol before I do the maintenance portion. If at the end of all this I don't have any permanent gains, is it possible to take up Synthetek on their money back guarantee? I am not sure what kind of procedure must be followed to get this fulfilled or if it is just for marketing and I certainly don't want to get crucified by board members for even asking this, and I know that a brand that people respect and stand behind most will just assume it is the users fault most of the time if something didn't work.

But, I will invest more of my money in this product as I am giving it more than a fair shot (already past the 30 day protocol mark and into an extra 10 days), if there is no gains at the end of this would I be crossing a line for actually trying to take the company up on their $ back guarantee?

Just asking, I certainly don't want to rustle any feathers.

Thank you guys for following my log and helping me along btw I am very glad to see such a supportive board with mods and vets who actually jump in to answer questions it's awesome.

I will run through another 300 ml of syntherol before I do the maintenance portion. If at the end of all this I don't have any permanent gains, is it possible to take up Synthetek on their money back guarantee? I am not sure what kind of procedure must be followed to get this fulfilled or if it is just for marketing and I certainly don't want to get crucified by board members for even asking this, and I know that a brand that people respect and stand behind most will just assume it is the users fault most of the time if something didn't work.

But, I will invest more of my money in this product as I am giving it more than a fair shot (already past the 30 day protocol mark and into an extra 10 days), if there is no gains at the end of this would I be crossing a line for actually trying to take the company up on their $ back guarantee?

Just asking, I certainly don't want to rustle any feathers.

Thank you guys for following my log and helping me along btw I am very glad to see such a supportive board with mods and vets who actually jump in to answer questions it's awesome.
if you have documentation i dont see why not. ive been following your thread. it certainly "seems" like you have been following the protocol to the t. if they offer a guarantee and you dont get the advertised/guaranteed gains why not look into it?

You need to read the guarantee terms:
**broken link removed**

Ok thnx big A. I guess I won't be looking into getting a refund to say the least lol. I have no doubt that their product contains what they claim it does so no argument there.

Thanks for this log man. Been considering running some syntherol for awhile now. My arms and calves are lagging.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws