over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Natrol's syntherol log

Okay I'm going to start the maintenance phase now. I extended the ED protocol another five days but no more size gains. I've shifted my optimism from making size gains to hoping I can maintain what I have during my pre-contest cut. Usually when I lose weight, my arms are the first thing to fade away, and they shrink fast as I drop weight. I'm hoping I can at least hold onto my arm size as I cut down if I run the maintenance phase correctly through my cut. How many weeks out should I drop the syntherol to allow my arms to harden up again? I will be running it as many weeks as I can get away with it. Currently 9 weeks out.

Last edited:
So my extended maintenance protocol is almost coming to a close. Darting syntherol during my prep has DEFINITELY helped me hold onto size that I normally would've lost weeks ago. So I didn't really gain anything very dramatically on the tape, but normally I would've dropped an inch off my arms by now this deep in prep and I haven't. Is this permanent, I have no idea, but for the time being I'm loving it.

I will throw up some AFTER pictures soon so you guys can compare to my before shots from months ago. I will most likely be doing a bicep only protocol again sometime later this year as I have a few bottles left over and the oil definitely added some peak to my arms which I didn't previously have and I like it.

So my extended maintenance protocol is almost coming to a close. Darting syntherol during my prep has DEFINITELY helped me hold onto size that I normally would've lost weeks ago. So I didn't really gain anything very dramatically on the tape, but normally I would've dropped an inch off my arms by now this deep in prep and I haven't. Is this permanent, I have no idea, but for the time being I'm loving it.

I will throw up some AFTER pictures soon so you guys can compare to my before shots from months ago. I will most likely be doing a bicep only protocol again sometime later this year as I have a few bottles left over and the oil definitely added some peak to my arms which I didn't previously have and I like it.

Looking forward to comparing the before and afters!

....I will throw up some AFTER pictures soon so you guys can compare to my before shots from months ago...and the oil definitely added some peak to my arms which I didn't previously have and I like it.

Where are the pics?

I will have them up after my show is done that I'm doing this weekend.

Finally here are the after pics. One thing that should be noted, syntherol did in fact help me maintain my size a lot during prep. I imagine if I used it during a full blown offseason the results would've been dramatic on the measuring tape, but I can't expect miracles when I'm dieting down and plugging oil into me. It did its job as far as I'm concerned and my arms were about 0.75 inches bigger in a depleted dehydrated state than they were last prep at almost the same stage weight. I can't attribute all my gains to syntherol obviously because I did put in work to gain some lean tissue the offseason before I started using it. I only added syntherol to the tail end of my offseason from weeks 12-16 and then the maintenance phase was during the first 6 weeks of my prep. But yes I definitely think it helped and I can't say I am dissatisfied with the results at all. I have already placed another order with Synthetek for another cycle of syntherol for arms (as much as I despise the hour pinning sesh I have to do every night for the first 4 weeks of this stuff :banghead:)
Synthetek I noticed you have a domestic US location now, add one in Canada please!!! :p The 50$ Canadian shipping charge and exchange rate 2.5% charge on top of my order I get from my bank every time I place an order is pretty hefty.

I will include a before as the first image for comparison. The next two will be after pics, the second being me depleted like the first pic.

Attachments

• 20141101_211asda136before.jpg
    20141101_211asda136before.jpg
    289.9 KB · Views: 439
  • IMG_20150526_1316491.jpg
    IMG_20150526_1316491.jpg
    155.2 KB · Views: 366
  • Screenshot_2015-05-11-14-35-57.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-05-11-14-35-57.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 386
Last edited:
great log thanks for doing it and the pics . Im about to start doing my delts soon at it gets here :D Hoping for some good results also

Finally here are the after pics. One thing that should be noted, syntherol did in fact help me maintain my size a lot during prep. I imagine if I used it during a full blown offseason the results would've been dramatic on the measuring tape, but I can't expect miracles when I'm dieting down and plugging oil into me. It did its job as far as I'm concerned and my arms were about 0.75 inches bigger in a depleted dehydrated state than they were last prep at almost the same stage weight. I can't attribute all my gains to syntherol obviously because I did put in work to gain some lean tissue the offseason before I started using it. I only added syntherol to the tail end of my offseason from weeks 12-16 and then the maintenance phase was during the first 6 weeks of my prep. But yes I definitely think it helped and I can't say I am dissatisfied with the results at all. I have already placed another order with Synthetek for another cycle of syntherol for arms (as much as I despise the hour pinning sesh I have to do every night for the first 4 weeks of this stuff :banghead:)
Synthetek I noticed you have a domestic US location now, add one in Canada please!!! :p The 50$ Canadian shipping charge and exchange rate 2.5% charge on top of my order I get from my bank every time I place an order is pretty hefty.

I will include a before as the first image for comparison. The next two will be after pics, the second being me depleted like the first pic.

Noticeable changes...Good work! Looking forward to seeing your next run with it!

I have only just realized this log is by you ;) You look great matey... noticeable changes.

Almost pre-contest time again and I'm gonna give Syntherol another full run doing the bicep and tricep protocol. Not looking forward to the hour of pinning every night AT ALL :banghead: but I think it's worth it. Looking forward to seeing how much fascia I can stretch this time :headbang: will be updating my progress on this log again instead of creating another one I will just continue on here. Going to start the protocol about 12 weeks out so then I can drop the syntherol at the 1 week out mark approximately. It definitely helps maintain fullness while cutting down which is great because my arms are always the first muscle to wither down in size when I'm cutting. If I could add another 0.75 inches like last time while dieting I would be pretty stoked.

Decided to do my second run with a different approach. Hitting the muscle when it's in its most swollen and "blowing up stage" phase. Last time I did the run at the tail end of my off-season, and did the maintenance phase in the first 6 weeks of my prep at a minor caloric deficit. This time, I'm taking a different approach, and decided I would make sure the whole run falls within a time span of caloric surplus and good AAS options for huge pumps and fascia stretching.

On day 10 right now and arms are up about half an inch. Cycle is currently, 750 mg sust, 600 mg NPP, 40mg dbol, and 25mg MK-677. The MK and dbol I decided on due to their nature to blow up the muscle with water and fullness. I figured the combo of the temporary gains dbol produces, I could try and turn into real tissue gains by strategically doing my syntherol run during the stage when you are gaining that initial crazy surge of glycogen, water, and fullness from the Dbol and MK, and then solidify those gains in the maintenance phase with the sust and npp which will be kicked in, as well as making sure I'm still following a real offseason diet in the maintenance phase as opposed to last time I was in prep and wasn't eating as much as would be optimal for holding onto the syntherol size gains. Although slightly brosciency, seems like a logical approach to hopefully maximizing the potential of this syntherol run this time around.

When do you guys inject your syntherol usually? Pre or post-workout? Or just whenever you get a chance each day? I've heard conflicting opinions on when is the best time to do your daily shots.

Glad to see u loging this I'm on the fence on it. I have read so much my eyes hurt. Also glad to see ur actually at the body fat u says u are lol! Good luck brother

110% or expect to regret it!

Your new approach is great and should give you the best possible results. I am restarting it myself after a break too. I will be starting a bulking cycle at the same time so I will get the best of both worlds. As you stated all the extra water will help stretch the fascia even more. Both combined should give you huge increases in muscle size.

If I had to pick the best time to use syntherol it would 100% be pre workout.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131