over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NattoKinase Breaks Down Blood Clots

NotaDoctor

Registered
Here is one study comparing other thrombolytic enzymes to Nattokinase. NattoKinase showed better results in throbosis reductions than the others. These natural occuring Throbolytic enzynes.

Nattokinase is Throbolytic and Fibrolytic = Helps prevent and break down clots, Better than we can naturally.. :D

This was done in Vitro (didnt post this one) and Vivo

..........................................................................................

Thrombolytic effect of Nattokinase on a chemically induced thrombosis model in rat.
Fujita M, Hong K, Ito Y, Fujii R, Kariya K, Nishimuro S.
Biotechnology Research Laboratories, JCR Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., Kobe , Japan .
Nattokinase is a new fibrinolytic enzyme which cleaves directly cross-linked fibrin in vitro. In this study, we investigated the thrombolytic effect of Nattokinase on a thrombus in the common carotid artery of rat in which the endothelial cells of the vessel wall were injured by acetic acid. When a section of occluded vessel was stained for CD61 antigen by immunofluorescence utilizing a monoclonal antibody, the antigen was localized around the surface of the occluded blood vessels. This result suggests that the occlusive thrombosis was caused by platelet aggregation. In addition, thrombolysis with urokinase ( UK ; 50000 IU/kg, i.v.) or tissue plasminogen activator (tPA; 13300 IU/kg, i.v.) in our model was observed to restore the blood flow over a 60 min monitoring period. The results indicate that our chemically induced model is useful for screening and evaluating a thrombolytic agent. We evaluated the thrombolytic activity of Nattokinase using this model and compared it with fibrino(geno)lytic enzyme, plasmin or elastase. On a molar basis, the recovery of the arterial blood flow with Nattokinase, plasmin and elastase were 62.0 +/- 5.3%, 15.8 +/- 0.7% and 0%, respectively. The results indicate that the thrombolytic activity of Nattokinase is stronger than that of plasmin or elastase in vivo.
PMID: 8593442 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Last edited:
This is OTC...

I hope this was new info to some people. It was to me.... :D

I like the info on natto, i've read a bunch on it and i have factor V leiden, and have had a dvt, so i have to be careful.
When i took natto, I had a Blood pressure lowering effect that was extreme. Super flat, no vascularity and worst of all, light headed and EXTREME Fatigue. Had to stop it bcuz i could barely get around and had ZERO energy in life or the gym. That sucks bcuz i want to take it for health reasons. Anybody else get the bp lowering effects?

Natto and BP

I like the info on natto, i've read a bunch on it and i have factor V leiden, and have had a dvt, so i have to be careful.
When i took natto, I had a Blood pressure lowering effect that was extreme. Super flat, no vascularity and worst of all, light headed and EXTREME Fatigue. Had to stop it bcuz i could barely get around and had ZERO energy in life or the gym. That sucks bcuz i want to take it for health reasons. Anybody else get the bp lowering effects?

I eat natto every day since it's so cheap here but never noticed any drop in BP. However, I wasn't thinking about it either. There seems to be a lot of research on it's circulatory benefits and BP is one of them. BTW, natto is pretty disgusting the first month or so but it'll grow on you after a while.

Have compartment syndrome in my calf that promoted 2 dvt's. One in the main artery one in a sup. vien.
I use the supplement daily and have no thromosis in my leg for three years.
Coumadin sucks!

Sent from my Galaxy Siii Taptalk2

I wonder how it compares to serrapeptase

i am on warfarin lifelong therapy. gotta watch interactions with it, some things cause blood to get really thin really quick. anyone know about interactions with this product?

i am on warfarin lifelong therapy. gotta watch interactions with it, some things cause blood to get really thin really quick. anyone know about interactions with this product?

Just off the top of my head most products containing natto extract or vit K2 advice against use if on blood thinners. While natto and the enzymes it contains will promote blood thinning vit K2 can lean both ways. I believe that it is due to K2 converting over to K1 which does encourage blood clots. Again just from memory...

Is Nattokinase an actual thinner of blood or is it a clearing agent? I have heard conflicting reports.

Is Nattokinase an actual thinner of blood or is it a clearing agent? I have heard conflicting reports.

Here go, I did posted this about 3 years ago here on the PM.

Attachments

• NATTOKINASE.pdf
    83.3 KB · Views: 2,217
Anybody else get the bp lowering effects?

Dude. When I was taking serrapeptase and nattokinase to try and break down scar tissue in my hips, I would be sitting somewhere and the floor would drop out from underneath me. My BP would go so low I'd feel like I was going to pass out.

Now, I tend to overdo supps. I have found just one capsule at night before bed has a nice bp lowering effect without excessive drops. Prior to this I was taking it three times a day and really hitting it thinking more is better (duh).

Here go, I did posted this about 3 years ago here on the PM.

Note the dosage says 3 x day. I would recommend anyone starting this or serrapeptase to tread carefully, starting with one a day, at night or morning on an empty stomach. Do this for a week, and then add an additional dose during the day. After a week if all is good, consider adding another, but be warned. If you take too much of this you will go very hypotensive and it will hit you suddenly.

Yup. It does what Coumadin does, but without side effects. Know a bunch of bros that took it for BP, maybe it would be prudent to start at a small dose so BP doesnt plummet? I know everyone is different, so since doctors know dick about natural supps, i would start at the lowest dose i can find and monitor my BP with my BP cuff and slowly up the dose as needed. Important to measure BP at the same time everyday to get accurate readings. Sorry if that statement was too basic and NEWBISH...

Id also add in some RUTIN to all this as well, if one researches it, i think it is supposed to also help break down clots... Perhaps 2 different types

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That sounds accurate..

Hey Knight i think we will just have to look into this deeper. I don't think Natto has the ability to drop BP to a dangerously low level unless you are popping a few at a time. Since everyone is different obviously, which is why docs prescribe certain dosages to High BP patients, same would naturally go for Natto. Only a person who really knows what the hell they are doing should take their BP twice a day for a week, establish whether it is chronically high or just certain times of the day, then start with the lowest dose Natto, let it into your system for the cumulative effect, then increase the dose accordingly. i would rather find a naturopath to help me with this. I also take fish oil, Cayenne pepper caps(heart health/circulation), and Vitamin E (mixed tocopherols)....so in that case i would naturally drop the Vit E, as i already have too many blood thinners in my body, and the Natto does more the job than Vit E anyway....but thats just my 2 cents

BTW knight i would definately say Natto is safer than aspirin, due to the fact...unbeknownst to most people, about 2,000 people die each year of taking a regular dose of aspirin. I never understood that? But i do know thats an accurrate and credible statistic. Never heard one soul DIE from correct Natto use.

I live in Japan and have been eating nato for breakfast for decades. Superfood!

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Urs
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws