over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Natty Vs Enhanced Egg

I know evidence has been posted and I am sure they make some brighter to fool people they are better (people are very visual) but 100% in my experience the more orange the yolk the better it tends to be. I have bought eggs from many european countries and it's always the same. The darker the yolk the harder the shell usually. You can feel the difference when you crack them and they always taste so much better. The worst eggs tend to be an almost grey (with very light yellow) colour. The worst eggs also tend to crack very easily and are very thin. I have also learned you can't always go by packaging as many "free range" are utter crap. Dev in my experience the best supermarket eggs in the UK are happy egg co. or certain supermarket own free range ones.

I hate how some eggs are advertised as coming from chickens eating a vegetarian diet, and people fall for it and pay more. a chicken is not supposed to eat a vegetarian diet, bugs, worms and whatever else lives in the grass is part of their diet.

This is my favorite brand to use but they are pricey, usually $6-$8 per dozen but much better taste than egglands best or other regular brands

https://vitalfarms.com/

These usually have dark yolks but the flavor is much better/stronger than your 79cent per dozen eggs

I hate how some eggs are advertised as coming from chickens eating a vegetarian diet, and people fall for it and pay more. a chicken is not supposed to eat a vegetarian diet, bugs, worms and whatever else lives in the grass is part of their diet.

This is my favorite brand to use but they are pricey, usually $6-$8 per dozen but much better taste than egglands best or other regular brands

https://vitalfarms.com/

These usually have dark yolks but the flavor is much better/stronger than your 79cent per dozen eggs

They do look good. I don't have them over here. Pretty much all of the eggs in Switzerland are good quality. Over the border most of them are horrible. The expensive ones over here can be $6 for 6 eggs though. I usually pay what you do per dozen.

They do look good. I don't have them over here. Pretty much all of the eggs in Switzerland are good quality. Over the border most of them are horrible. The expensive ones over here can be $6 for 6 eggs though. I usually pay what you do per dozen.

$6 USD for a dozen free range eggs in New York City

$6 USD for a dozen free range eggs in New York City

That's a good price/value to me when you consider what's required to take care of the chickens, handle/transport the eggs etc. and the fact that a chicken will lay less than one egg per day

Makes me wonder how the cheap eggs can be 89cents per dozen or even cheaper, some kind of shortcuts have to be taken, I mean 12 chickens were fed/taken care of for a day on under 89 cents and then all the other labor involved, mass food production is amazing but not without drawbacks on quality and humane practices

That's a good price/value to me when you consider what's required to take care of the chickens, handle/transport the eggs etc. and the fact that a chicken will lay less than one egg per day

Makes me wonder how the cheap eggs can be 89cents per dozen or even cheaper, some kind of shortcuts have to be taken, I mean 12 chickens were fed/taken care of for a day on under 89 cents and then all the other labor involved, mass food production is amazing but not without drawbacks on quality and humane practices
And here I am getting pissed off today seeing Walmart regular eggs going from 36 cents a dozen to 75 cents a dozen [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I know evidence has been posted and I am sure they make some brighter to fool people they are better (people are very visual) but 100% in my experience the more orange the yolk the better it tends to be. I have bought eggs from many european countries and it's always the same. The darker the yolk the harder the shell usually. You can feel the difference when you crack them and they always taste so much better. The worst eggs tend to be an almost grey (with very light yellow) colour. The worst eggs also tend to crack very easily and are very thin. I have also learned you can't always go by packaging as many "free range" are utter crap. Dev in my experience the best supermarket eggs in the UK are happy egg co. or certain supermarket own free range ones.

Your right dude, The darker the yolk(Orange not yellow) The better the quality of the egg is.Also you can just tell by the shell, The shell of very dark orange yolk is Thicker and harder to break,light yellow the shell is thinner and break easily.Darker yolk orange its more quality.

MyNameIsJeff doesnt know what the fuck hes talking about.

I think I have mentioned it before.....but my in-laws have a 50+ acre farm. So all of my beef (Grass fed/Grass finished) Chicken, and eggs come from there.

We even take our own Turkeys and deer each year as with 7 people hunting (Brother-in-law has 4 sons)....we always have something good to eat.

Plus where they live we have access to all types of fishing...so most of my fish comes from that as well.

We already have the beef and just breed them each year.

We also plant a huge garden where all our veggies come from. Our pepper crop this year was incredible....and I am a pepper addict anyways.

I think I have mentioned it before.....but my in-laws have a 50+ acre farm. So all of my beef (Grass fed/Grass finished) Chicken, and eggs come from there.

We even take our own Turkeys and deer each year as with 7 people hunting (Brother-in-law has 4 sons)....we always have something good to eat.

Plus where they live we have access to all types of fishing...so most of my fish comes from that as well.

We already have the beef and just breed them each year.

We also plant a huge garden where all our veggies come from. Our pepper crop this year was incredible....and I am a pepper addict anyways.

What colour are their eggs? Orange or Yellow? :D

What colour are their eggs? Orange or Yellow? :D

Typically more orange than yellow or at least a darker color to them.......and they do have thicker shells as was mentioned earlier. I can transport these things across some pretty bad mountain roads (In-Laws live in the "boonies") and never had one shell compromised yet.

But some of the eggs I have bought from the store in the past wouldn't make it just a few miles back to the house as some would always be cracked.

These you have to use some force to crack them open.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws