YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Natural body building shows(mostly in Fl and Ga)

7_Deadly_Sins

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone here do these? I was looking at possible getting with WNBF. still looking around trying to find some ones that do regular ones in Fl.

Anyone know some stuff about them, or other organizations. a guy at my gym told me one called SMBF, but I cant find their website so I think I miss understood him.

Check out the natural bodybuilding magazine...

They have listings of shows for all over the US

Thanks guys, i researched it non stop from when I posted this.

I think the one I want to do is INBF or OCB, waiting on an email from them.

hard2core2, do you compete like this, or just helpful? :p
Thanks.

my friend did a natural show one time. To my surprise, many of these guys would beat NPC competitors to a certain level. But then again, I'm not sure how many of them were pushing the natural envelope either

wnbf

I compete in the WNBF ..these days...however I have competed in the NPC as well..in fact the last contest I did was in the NPC in 07. The pic in the Avatar is from the WNBF worlds..also in 07.
The competion is decent in the WNBF..some of the guys are clean and others are not drug free at all.

Good luck with your upcomming contests! diet hard and don't cheat.

H2C2

Thanks guys, i researched it non stop from when I posted this.

I think the one I want to do is INBF or OCB, waiting on an email from them.

hard2core2, do you compete like this, or just helpful? :p
Thanks.[/QUOTE

Thanks man. I sent you a PM with a question.

I did an OCB show last year. You might be shocked at the condition that some guys bring in the Natural arena.

The only thing I don't like about it is that there are plenty of guys there who did AAS for a long time and because they have now been clean a few years are suddenly "Natural". What's worse is they are usually the ones who pontificate about how nobody else should use AAS.

In a way it's unfair. If I go on TRT, I'm no longer eligible but a guy who ran a shit load of cycles as little as a few years back is just fine.

Just go in with the attitude that life isn't always fair, be a true natural and bring the best package possible.

My feeling is Natural is Natural. If people are not Natural, they should just stay out of there.

I'm just gona go in with the mind set of trying to beat myself each time, not the other people.
Thanks for the info.
it really gets me how someone would cheat in a natural show, and win. How do they feel if they get something, everytime they see it they'll know they had to cheat to win.
Kinda sad.

I am competing in two shows lol.

One is an INBF (WNBF pro Qual), and the other OCB (INPF Pro Qual). Its nice to hear about some first hand experiences at shows such as these. I heard conditioning is something they stress a lot more compared to untested shows.

I am competing in two shows lol.

One is an INBF (WNBF pro Qual), and the other OCB (INPF Pro Qual). Its nice to hear about some first hand experiences at shows such as these. I heard conditioning is something they stress a lot more compared to untested shows.

These are my first two shows. Looking to hear some more responses if anyone has any comments on natty comps?

I've always thought natural competition meant you were natural for life. Not just off for a while. I am sure some would disagree, but isn't that like a basketball player pretending to be in a wheelchair just to compete in the wheelchair basketball competitions. I know several individuals that no longer supplement but their current size is definitely due to prior use of AAS. I guess that is just the way it is. No offense meant to anyone but I was surprised to read that some go off for a bit and compete naturally.

To me that's what it means, natty for life.

I've always thought natural competition meant you were natural for life. Not just off for a while. I am sure some would disagree, but isn't that like a basketball player pretending to be in a wheelchair just to compete in the wheelchair basketball competitions. I know several individuals that no longer supplement but their current size is definitely due to prior use of AAS. I guess that is just the way it is. No offense meant to anyone but I was surprised to read that some go off for a bit and compete naturally.

The orgs have a period that you have to be clean in order to compete. WNBF is 7 years. They test it by poly though, so certainly beatable.

Glad to hear that. I was kind of confused I guess. Good luck with the competition and thank you for clearing that up. No disrespect meant and apologize if it seemed so.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws