over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Natural Chick pretty hard.....???

I THINK SHE HAS GREAT LEGS!

This chick took the overall at the Team Universe...

T.U.. is a natural show??? your thoughts...

They are awesome! :cool:

i dont understand why people claim to be natural when they arent.. i mean, why lie? unless its a legal situation... i understand that. But when u have a set of wheels nicer then most guys in the gym... c'mon

Only a real jackass would think she's natural

I trained a few females who happen to have GREAT genetics. They had to take gear to look that good. There is no ways that chick is natty, dont be fooled lol. No chick has the testosterone levels to maintain that much lbm, no matter what her genetic makeup is.

Not Natural. In fact, At a Tested show, I just watched, the winner, "A great friend of mine" went through a Lie Detector test... a drug screen... and still WON.. He has been cycling for 5 years consistently and his Pre-comp cycle was Prop/Tren/Npp/Mast + Var and Halo for Oral... HALO was only taken for final two weeks leading up to comp and an extra SLAM dose 5 minutes before the Lie Detector screening.. So yah.. it's all faked.. they Say "Natural--Drug Free" just to make it [LOOK] Legit.. but... Everyone knows just by looking at someone whether or not they have used something to surpass genetics or are truly Natty. In this SPORT.. It is very RARE that you find an all Natty BB-er.. MAN OR WOMAN.

Plain and Simple. It's the WAY of the Sport...

In My Personal and Honest Opinion of course.

Not Natural. In fact, At a Tested show, I just watched, the winner, "A great friend of mine" went through a Lie Detector test... a drug screen... and still WON.. He has been cycling for 5 years consistently and his Pre-comp cycle was Prop/Tren/Npp/Mast + Var and Halo for Oral... HALO was only taken for final two weeks leading up to comp and an extra SLAM dose 5 minutes before the Lie Detector screening.. So yah.. it's all faked.. they Say "Natural--Drug Free" just to make it [LOOK] Legit.. but... Everyone knows just by looking at someone whether or not they have used something to surpass genetics or are truly Natty. In this SPORT.. It is very RARE that you find an all Natty BB-er.. MAN OR WOMAN.

Plain and Simple. It's the WAY of the Sport...

In My Personal and Honest Opinion of course.

I agree with you.

How did you friend pass the tests?

I agree with you.

How did you friend pass the tests?

The tests are a joke. If you can remain calm and convince yourself you didnt use what they asked or twist it around in your head when they ask you you can pass. Many take a beta blocker before hand. I have a few friends in law enforcement who have been dealers, use aas and other drugs,etc.. and they all passed.

The tests are a joke. If you can remain calm and convince yourself you didnt use what they asked or twist it around in your head when they ask you you can pass. Many take a beta blocker before hand. I have a few friends in law enforcement who have been dealers, use aas and other drugs,etc.. and they all passed.

haha awesome. but how do they pass the aas tests?

Just dont have any in your system when tested.

If the way u pass the drug test is to " not have anything in your system when you get tested" Then how did your friend cycle before the show and slam an extra dose 5 minutes before the test and pass? Not calling you a lier, im just confused on your quote above..

If the way u pass the drug test is to " not have anything in your system when you get tested" Then how did your friend cycle before the show and slam an extra dose 5 minutes before the test and pass? Not calling you a lier, im just confused on your quote above..

I think your switching up the stories. The guy I was talking about is a cop. He passed the police lie detector test about using steroids and rec drugs. the beta blocker wont show up in bloodwork but they dont even have bloodwork on the day of the lie detector test.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear