over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Natural IGF1 level?

nothuman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
For those of you who have tested your IGF1 when not taking HGH or a GH increasing peptide, can you please share your IGF1 level along with your age when you tested it?

Mine was recently tested at 316, when it was 302 three years ago. I am 32 years old now and I am trying to figure out whether it is high genetically or if it is artificially raised somehow as a result of something I'm doing. I'm not currently on HGH. I'm currently on 240mg test cyp per week. I heard test (and also estro) can raise IGF but I didn't think it would raise it this much.

33, I'll let you know in a few days doing bloods tomorrow 5 weeks off everything everything.

For those of you who have tested your IGF1 when not taking HGH or a GH increasing peptide, can you please share your IGF1 level along with your age when you tested it?

Mine was recently tested at 316, when it was 302 three years ago. I am 32 years old now and I am trying to figure out whether it is high genetically or if it is artificially raised somehow as a result of something I'm doing. I'm not currently on HGH. I'm currently on 240mg test cyp per week. I heard test (and also estro) can raise IGF but I didn't think it would raise it this much.

That is indeed fairly impressive for not being on GH, even at age 32. That is what mine was (305) after running 2IU's daily for 4 months. I'm age 50. You'd likely have to run 4Iu's to justify overriding your natural production.

Had bloods in 2016 before touching anything, at 38 years old. Was 22 nmol/L (10-28), I think that converts to around 170.

That is indeed fairly impressive for not being on GH, even at age 32. That is what mine was (305) after running 2IU's daily for 4 months. I'm age 50. You'd likely have to run 4Iu's to justify overriding your natural production.

Or would I need less? Wouldn't any added HGH I use work in conjunction with my natural IGF1 level or will it replace it?

Or would I need less? Wouldn't any added HGH I use work in conjunction with my natural IGF1 level or will it replace it?

If you decide to run GH in the future (I know you hate the bloat, maybe low dimer ones ? :) ), you should test it at like 4 ius to see.

Maybe you would have a great response to it, and it might be double your natural levels.

Low 300 for someone on gear is pretty normal, thats just out of natty range... well not pussy millennial in range but w/e....

182 in mid 2016 not on GH 33yrs old
308 in late 2016 on 4.5iu seros 4-5days a week
99 last month on nothing(and haven't been on GH in over a year)

Seriously fucking bummed.

Low 300 for someone on gear is pretty normal, thats just out of natty range... well not pussy millennial in range but w/e....

I take some of this back.... I didnt factor in age and I feel stupid. 300 for someone on a decent amount of gear, in there 20's, with a good base isnt rare but probably not normal. I can only tell you about me and my pears though.

I haven’t tested mine but PINKTON told me without HGH his is in the mid 100’s while his girlfriend’s was over 300. Hahaha 😀

If you decide to run GH in the future (I know you hate the bloat, maybe low dimer ones ? :) ), you should test it at like 4 ius to see.

Maybe you would have a great response to it, and it might be double your natural levels.

Well I was just using grey tops for 8 weeks but stopped a month before the test (altered between 2-3.33iu per day). I get less bloat on greys than blacks. I do feel like I have always gotten a very good response while on HGH (goes away when off), but my resting heart rate definitely raises considerably. Maybe that's part of why I seem to be a good responder?

But does higher IGF mean I would be a worse responder when adding HGH? I don't know, but it sure feels like it works. Maybe someone with a better understanding would know the answer.

I thought long term GH use elevated IGF-1 long term even after stopping rHGH

Well I was just using grey tops for 8 weeks but stopped a month before the test (altered between 2-3.33iu per day). I get less bloat on greys than blacks. I do feel like I have always gotten a very good response while on HGH (goes away when off), but my resting heart rate definitely raises considerably. Maybe that's part of why I seem to be a good responder?

But does higher IGF mean I would be a worse responder when adding HGH? I don't know, but it sure feels like it works. Maybe someone with a better understanding would know the answer.
Your levels would still be elevated a month after stopping GH I believe. IGF levels stay elevated for quite some time.

Dr Scott Stevenson's talked about this in the past; the people who respond really well to GH (both metabolically, lypolytically, and muscle growth wise) tend to experience more of it's side effects like soft tissue growth of ear, throat, nose, and some compact bone growth in fingers, and other joints. He mentioned it recently on a podcast and talked about it in his GH series.

GHs effects on the nervous system, and driving it are known; but I honestly don't know why some people (including myself to a small degree) notice it's effects on the heart. You never heard about this stuff too much with guys using humatrope or seros in the 90s.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I thought long term GH use elevated IGF-1 long term even after stopping rHGH

Your levels would still be elevated a month after stopping GH I believe. IGF levels stay elevated for quite some time.

Dr Scott Stevenson's talked about this in the past; the people who respond really well to GH (both metabolically, lypolytically, and muscle growth wise) tend to experience more of it's side effects like soft tissue growth of ear, throat, nose, and some compact bone growth in fingers, and other joints. He mentioned it recently on a podcast and talked about it in his GH series.

GHs effects on the nervous system, and driving it are known; but I honestly don't know why some people (including myself to a small degree) notice it's effects on the heart. You never heard about this stuff too much with guys using humatrope or seros in the 90s.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I was only on 2.5iu of HGH when I stopped a month before getting IGF tested. Still, I didn't know it kept levels high that long after stopping. Could explain why it was slightly higher but the other times I had it tested, it was 302 and 292 without being on it a while

As far as all the hand/feet/other type of growth, I definitely had that happened to me when I used using higher amount of riptropins with AAS back in the day. It's definitely not doing the heart any favors when combining a higher dose with AAS.

Last edited:
Sounds like a couple more of you have pretty high-ish natural levels. Could being on test or other AAS really have a large impact on this? I have to think there is another explanation besides genetics.

mine was 105 (range of 83-233 ng/mL) at 37 years old before ever toughing GH. It`s now at 333 with GH costing me :) Costing me $100/mo to be at those levels, this is gonna be an extended run!

Mine was 222 after a couple months off peptides post show. I've never used GH. I'm 42.

Many tests over the last 10 years starting at age 45 have consistently had me in the 100-120 range without rHGH.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws