over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Natural Pride.

I think this is why people are giving you a hard time about your post. Read what you wrote:

"But do any of you ever get a sense of self pride when you sit down on a bench next to two water weighted tards..twice the size of you...(I weigh 190 at 6'1) one is doing bent over rows spotting the other one benching 275."

It's obvious that by calling them "water weighted tards" you mean steroid users, which almost all of us are here and we find that insulting. By saying "one is doing bent over rows spotting the other one benching 275", it appears you are calling steroid users weak, which of course is untrue.

"While I casually make my way up through my warm up sets. I put 275 up on the bench.."

This sounds like bragging to me. So you can bench 275 without roids, a lot of people can.

"This type of feeling makes me want to stay natural forever."

Then why don't you? Why are you even thinking about juicing?

"My only supps are creatine and whey protien."

Good for you, sounds like bragging again.

I am just trying to make you realize why your post is getting such negative comments.

I benched 400 as a 16 yr old sophmore in HS (NATURAL). I also ran a 5:18 mile in HS as well. I have no idea what your goals are but before you go ripping on roid users you should at least have something to brag about I suppose. I don't know where your "PRIDE" is coming from to be honest with you! I don't see what there is so much to be proud of based on what you have said.

I can rep 405 (NATURAL) now.

I benched 400 as a 16 yr old sophmore in HS (NATURAL). I also ran a 5:18 mile in HS as well. I have no idea what your goals are but before you go ripping on roid users you should at least have something to brag about I suppose. I don't know where your "PRIDE" is coming from to be honest with you! I don't see what there is so much to be proud of based on what you have said.

I can rep 405 (NATURAL) now.

Thats awesome!

I think this is why people are giving you a hard time about your post. Read what you wrote:

"But do any of you ever get a sense of self pride when you sit down on a bench next to two water weighted tards..twice the size of you...(I weigh 190 at 6'1) one is doing bent over rows spotting the other one benching 275."

It's obvious that by calling them "water weighted tards" you mean steroid users, which almost all of us are here and we find that insulting. By saying "one is doing bent over rows spotting the other one benching 275", it appears you are calling steroid users weak, which of course is untrue.

"While I casually make my way up through my warm up sets. I put 275 up on the bench.."

This sounds like bragging to me. So you can bench 275 without roids, a lot of people can.

"This type of feeling makes me want to stay natural forever."

Then why don't you? Why are you even thinking about juicing?

"My only supps are creatine and whey protien."

Good for you, sounds like bragging again.

I am just trying to make you realize why your post is getting such negative comments.

I agree with you, he most definately could have worded that better. But I just think all the flaming is unnecessary.

People are coming on saying "well I can bench bla bla bla so I don't know what your so proud of".

Everyone is different. If you can bench 405 naturally, good for you. Be proud.
If the best you can do is 275 naturally, then good for you too. You should be proud too.

Everyone deserves to be proud of their "best", regardless of anyone elses "best". Bodybuilding is very individual.

But back to what Johnnypro said, yes, it definately could have been worded better.

Both of those examples are fucking stupid.

It is a fucking analogy. It is not an example.

Here are some definitions for you:

Analogy:
a comparison between two things, typically on the basis of their structure and for the purpose of explanation or clarification

Example:
a thing characteristic of its kind or illustrating a general rule

Obviously I was comparing 2 things, not illustrating a general rule about it.

Maybe next time you wont be confused.

And by the way, I didn't ask for your opinion, so keep it to yourself.

Last edited:
????

this is what stupidity is about. i hear this all the time. if i was taking this or if i was taking that. i would be bigger or just has big. champions make champions not steroids. we all have genetic receptors. some may gain only 10-20lbs no matter what or how much they take. some may just take a fraction of that and blow up to the extreme. i would post more but it really is waste of time.

Now, dont get me wrong... I fully support the use of AAS and am debating starting my own cycle.

But do any of you ever get a sense of self pride when you sit down on a bench next to two water weighted tards..twice the size of you...(I weigh 190 at 6'1) one is doing bent over rows spotting the other one benching 275. While I casually make my way up through my warm up sets. I put 275 up on the bench..
I sit there...
Hands shaking....
head down...
the music is pounding..
the room fades...
It's just me and the iron.
That beat hits on your favorite song... my adrenaline goes off the chain.. im in the zone...
My hands are steady now..
i take one last deep breath and lie down...
i rep the shit out of it... theres not even weight there.. it doesnt even exist..
You feel no pain...
The burn is just my nerves letting me know im actually moving.
i finish up my set...sit up... and look over.
A quiet nod is exchanged...

This type of feeling makes me want to stay natural forever.
My only supps are creatine and whey protien.

Just something i wanted to share

LOL, i can see what your trying to say,but coming into a anabolic forum and saying " water weighted tards " ,you should know that will get a bad response everyone who uses will take offense to that, at 6' 1" and 190 i would keep going natty until you hit around 220 but that is my opinion and i do not know what your goals are.

Uberpump, your post irritates and offends me. It gives off a strong "holier-than-thou" vibe. It does not suit me.

It gives me the impression that you are the kind of person who gets home from a long day at work and takes off his shoes, and then smells his soiled socks to sample his own odors before throwing them in the laundry basket. I do not know why.

Last edited:
Now, dont get me wrong... I fully support the use of AAS and am debating starting my own cycle.

But do any of you ever get a sense of self pride when you sit down on a bench next to two water weighted tards..twice the size of you...(I weigh 190 at 6'1) one is doing bent over rows spotting the other one benching 275. While I casually make my way up through my warm up sets. I put 275 up on the bench..
I sit there...
Hands shaking....
head down...
the music is pounding..
the room fades...
It's just me and the iron.
That beat hits on your favorite song... my adrenaline goes off the chain.. im in the zone...
My hands are steady now..
i take one last deep breath and lie down...
i rep the shit out of it... theres not even weight there.. it doesnt even exist..
You feel no pain...
The burn is just my nerves letting me know im actually moving.
i finish up my set...sit up... and look over.
A quiet nod is exchanged...

This type of feeling makes me want to stay natural forever.
My only supps are creatine and whey protien.

Just something i wanted to share

i don't see what this has to do with being natural or not. you should be training like this regardless of supplementation.

Uberpump, your post irritates and offends me. It gives off a strong "holier-than-thou" vibe. It does not suit me.

It gives me the impression that you are the kind of person who gets home from a long day at work and takes off his shoes, and then smells his soiled socks to sample his own odors before throwing them in the laundry basket. I do not know why.

i too got that exact impression.

also, i hate it when people nod at me in the gym...

for me, the thing that irritates me is when people use steroids or being natty as an excuse for why they are better than someone else or why someone else is better than them. there is an upside and downside to every decision that you make and you can't play both sides of the fence. make the decision and stick with it. i personally am natty, but i have great respect for those who use aas and would never use my natty status as a reason for why my strength isn't going up. natty or not, hard work and hard dieting is what makes a bb'er

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/showthread.php?t=48682
Bench: I cannot break 215???

So which is it? 275 or 215 :D

Well, well well....

So, seems Mr Natural is pumping up his own game. Natural dude... which is it? Are you stuck on a weight just 25lbs over your body weight or are you stuck on a weight just 85lbs over your natural body weight?
You posted these posts and have the nerve to call us "water weighted tards" but you cant bench double your own body weight?
Come on man... i also got the "holier-than-thou" vibe. I mean damn bro, your only posts are either a lie (you bench 215 or do you bench 275?) or you seem to jealous of "water weighted tards" and feel the need to in a slick way put them down to make your self feel better.
You say everone should hit the wall before taking anabolics? I ask you this... how do you know you have hit a wall? I mean... at one point when i was natural i was stuck on a 375lb bench for months... then after training hard and diet i shot up to 405lbs on bench. All that and still steroid free. I would see other dudes passing me like a spreading wild fire... they where juicing and i wasnt. I made the choice of using anabolics only if i remained training the same. I refused to take drugs and do nothing and expect to just grow.
They worked very well. On my first cycle i gained 22lbs and i never slacked my training. So, no matter if you are natural or if you are juiced to the gills you still have to have some kind of good genetics... and you ALWAYS have to train hard on or off. To say we took the easy way is bullshit. There is no easy way. There is a slow way... and a faster way but either way will eventually give you good results. Using anabolics only makes it a faster and stronger road.

There is too much trenbolone acetate floating around in here.......except for mr natswole I guess ;)

ROFL!

Read further down that post... My new max is 275.... Thats like cutting words and sentences out of a Bush speech and making it sound like he says something along the lines of F the middle east. Oh my god have i got some panties in a twist. If your going to dig dirt up on people do your homework and read the whole post.

ANYWAYS.........ps my socks smell great.

I SUPPORTS AAS AND AM LOOKING INTO MY OWN CYCLE I have stated this every time i replied i think?

Prove to me that all those "Water Bloated Tards" arnt this dumb. It is people like you JJ Insane and dieselboy that gives bodybuilders a bad rap.

Holy crap lol.... does anyone else see this?

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws