over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Natural Test Boosters

Stryker1992

Newbies
Does anyone use a natural test booster such as D Aspartic Acid???

Interested in this as well, I went from spending like $300 on supplements a year excluding protein to just buying gear.

Much better results lol, do any of you big guys still buy all the stuff nattys stack?

THe best is MG Super Test Booster by True Protein.

I use this during every pct and the first couple weeks of my cycle as an oral. THis stuff is the strongest otc booster i have ever used!! Its very close to pro hormones. You wont be sorry if you try it.

**broken link removed**

D-Aspartic Acid is WEAK and will not cause significant increases in testosterone. It will increase the conversion of cholesterol in to testosterone within the testicles.

If you want a REAL POWERFUL natural testosterone booster, check out AndroGenerator: Supreme Sports Enhancements

Btw, I am a SPONSOR on ProfessionalMuscle again now, Big A is on vacation and on Monday I will be all set-up. :)

IMO the best natty supp for test stimulation is ZINC and omaga-3. I use the stuff ED year round for years.

Save your funds and apply them to your diet, and opt for zinc my friend.

The right foods will boost test, and most of those foods that are on the list are rich in zinc. Oysters, I love me some shell fish!:headbang:

Here's some info for ya..

Zinc is an essential micronutrient, responsible for the normal functioning of plants and animals. It is one of the most commonly occurring trace elements found in nature. In the process of metabolism, zinc is required for various enzymatic and biochemical reactions. Overall, zinc plays a major role in cell growth, cell division, and cell differentiation. It also improves immune system, vision, fertility, protein synthesis, and other metabolic activities.

Zinc Deficiency: What Causes it?

Though the importance of zinc in the human body system was known since a long time, zinc deficiency or hypozincemia was revealed only in the 1960s, when Egyptian teenagers suffered from dwarfism and slow sexual maturation. Since then, several studies on zinc supplements have been conducted to improve the health of people with zinc insufficiency.

Zinc deficiency can be attributed to lack of zinc in the diet, loss of zinc during food processing, and certain diseases like diarrhea and pneumonia. Agricultural plants, grown in the zinc-deprived soil, contain lower amounts of zinc. The percentage of hypozincemia is high among low-income populations, especially in people whose staple food consists of cereal-based diets with little or no meat products. In order to prevent zinc deficiency, one should include zinc rich foods in the diet or take zinc supplements.

Zinc Rich Food Items: A Brief Info

We have to rely on the food sources for zinc, as our body cannot produce this mineral on its own. As per the recommended daily allowance (RDA), United States, an adult (excluding pregnant and lactating women) should include 15 milligrams of zinc per day. The best way to get adequate amounts of zinc is to consume a wide variety of foods high in zinc. Healthy individuals who follow a regular balanced diet do not require external zinc supplementation. Let's take a look at the food items that serve as rich sources of zinc.

Oysters and Shellfish
One of the best sources of zinc is oyster; 100 gm of oysters contain about 25 mg zinc. Similarly, 100 gm of shellfish contain 20 mg of zinc. As per the studies conducted, six medium-sized oysters included in the diet can fulfill the daily requirement of zinc.

Red meat
Meat, especially red meat, is a good source of zinc. It is found out that 100 gm of red meat contains 5.2 mg of zinc. Including lean beef shank or other beef cuts in the diet will provide about 30 - 60 percent of the daily zinc requirement. However, make sure you trim the fatty parts and use less oil for cooking.

Poultry and Eggs
Those who are not fond of having red meat can include poultry products in the diet plan. About 2 mg of zinc is present per 100 gm of chicken pieces, and one medium-sized chicken leg can provide about 15 - 20 percent of the RDA. Serving 100 gm of eggs give about 1.5 mg zinc.

Pork
Another good source of zinc is pork; 100 gm of lean pork pieces contain about 4 - 5 mg zinc, thus providing 25 - 30 percent of RDA. But, with pork meat, the major concern is the high fat content. So, the serving amount and preparation technique of pork should be taken into consideration.

Dairy Products
Vegetarian people should include adequate amounts of dairy products in the diet for deriving zinc mineral. Yogurt is the best dairy source of zinc; consumption of 250 ml yogurt provides 15 percent of required zinc amount. Milk and cheese also contain high amounts of zinc.

Edible Seeds
Another plant-based food packed with zinc mineral is edible seed. The commonly consumed items under this group are sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, squash seeds, and watermelon seeds. In 100 g serving amount of sesame seeds, the total zinc content is found to be 0.7 mg, which accounts to 52% RDA.

Other Food Items
Other foods that contain high percentage of zinc include dark chocolate, dried fruits, fresh fruits, wheat germ, potatoes, chickpeas, beans, garlic, canned vegetables, seafood, and veal liver. It is found that including 100 gm of nuts in the diet provides 3 mg of zinc.

As you see, most of the protein rich foods contain zinc in high amounts. You can incorporate them in the diet to reap the benefits of both nutrients. While lack of zinc poses several health risks, high zinc intake is also a medical concern. Too much of zinc can lead to fatigue, weak immune system, altered iron metabolism, and copper deficiency. Hence, relying on zinc supplements is not recommended for a prolonged period. To be on the safer side, it is always advisable to consult a physician about the daily recommended doses before taking any form of zinc supplements for treatment purposes.

Does anyone use a natural test booster such as D Aspartic Acid???

Natural test boosters will work if your test levels are below normal range, some of the natural test boosters are still beneficial even if your test levels are normal, for libido or fertility problems.

IMO the best natty supp for test stimulation is ZINC and omaga-3. I use the stuff ED year round for years.

Save your funds and apply them to your diet, and opt for zinc my friend.

The right foods will boost test, and most of those foods that are on the list are rich in zinc. Oysters, I love me some shell fish!:headbang:

Here's some info for ya..

Zinc is an essential micronutrient, responsible for the normal functioning of plants and animals. It is one of the most commonly occurring trace elements found in nature. In the process of metabolism, zinc is required for various enzymatic and biochemical reactions. Overall, zinc plays a major role in cell growth, cell division, and cell differentiation. It also improves immune system, vision, fertility, protein synthesis, and other metabolic activities.

Zinc Deficiency: What Causes it?

Though the importance of zinc in the human body system was known since a long time, zinc deficiency or hypozincemia was revealed only in the 1960s, when Egyptian teenagers suffered from dwarfism and slow sexual maturation. Since then, several studies on zinc supplements have been conducted to improve the health of people with zinc insufficiency.

Zinc deficiency can be attributed to lack of zinc in the diet, loss of zinc during food processing, and certain diseases like diarrhea and pneumonia. Agricultural plants, grown in the zinc-deprived soil, contain lower amounts of zinc. The percentage of hypozincemia is high among low-income populations, especially in people whose staple food consists of cereal-based diets with little or no meat products. In order to prevent zinc deficiency, one should include zinc rich foods in the diet or take zinc supplements.

Zinc Rich Food Items: A Brief Info

We have to rely on the food sources for zinc, as our body cannot produce this mineral on its own. As per the recommended daily allowance (RDA), United States, an adult (excluding pregnant and lactating women) should include 15 milligrams of zinc per day. The best way to get adequate amounts of zinc is to consume a wide variety of foods high in zinc. Healthy individuals who follow a regular balanced diet do not require external zinc supplementation. Let's take a look at the food items that serve as rich sources of zinc.

Oysters and Shellfish
One of the best sources of zinc is oyster; 100 gm of oysters contain about 25 mg zinc. Similarly, 100 gm of shellfish contain 20 mg of zinc. As per the studies conducted, six medium-sized oysters included in the diet can fulfill the daily requirement of zinc.

Red meat
Meat, especially red meat, is a good source of zinc. It is found out that 100 gm of red meat contains 5.2 mg of zinc. Including lean beef shank or other beef cuts in the diet will provide about 30 - 60 percent of the daily zinc requirement. However, make sure you trim the fatty parts and use less oil for cooking.

Poultry and Eggs
Those who are not fond of having red meat can include poultry products in the diet plan. About 2 mg of zinc is present per 100 gm of chicken pieces, and one medium-sized chicken leg can provide about 15 - 20 percent of the RDA. Serving 100 gm of eggs give about 1.5 mg zinc.

Pork
Another good source of zinc is pork; 100 gm of lean pork pieces contain about 4 - 5 mg zinc, thus providing 25 - 30 percent of RDA. But, with pork meat, the major concern is the high fat content. So, the serving amount and preparation technique of pork should be taken into consideration.

Dairy Products
Vegetarian people should include adequate amounts of dairy products in the diet for deriving zinc mineral. Yogurt is the best dairy source of zinc; consumption of 250 ml yogurt provides 15 percent of required zinc amount. Milk and cheese also contain high amounts of zinc.

Edible Seeds
Another plant-based food packed with zinc mineral is edible seed. The commonly consumed items under this group are sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, squash seeds, and watermelon seeds. In 100 g serving amount of sesame seeds, the total zinc content is found to be 0.7 mg, which accounts to 52% RDA.

Other Food Items
Other foods that contain high percentage of zinc include dark chocolate, dried fruits, fresh fruits, wheat germ, potatoes, chickpeas, beans, garlic, canned vegetables, seafood, and veal liver. It is found that including 100 gm of nuts in the diet provides 3 mg of zinc.

As you see, most of the protein rich foods contain zinc in high amounts. You can incorporate them in the diet to reap the benefits of both nutrients. While lack of zinc poses several health risks, high zinc intake is also a medical concern. Too much of zinc can lead to fatigue, weak immune system, altered iron metabolism, and copper deficiency. Hence, relying on zinc supplements is not recommended for a prolonged period. To be on the safer side, it is always advisable to consult a physician about the daily recommended doses before taking any form of zinc supplements for treatment purposes.

Yes, if you have zinc deficiency, show me one bb that has zinc deficiency.

Yes, if you have zinc deficiency, show me one bb that has zinc deficiency.

You don't need a deficiency to yield the effects from zinc. Show me where you need to have a deficiency to feel it's effects? The question wasn't about BB'ers either. lol

Interested in this as well, I went from spending like $300 on supplements a year excluding protein to just buying gear.

Much better results lol, do any of you big guys still buy all the stuff nattys stack?

Gear will allways give you better results and side effects, the natural boosters are for when you off cycles. I would be more concerned about the adrenal galnds function during cyles and of cycles, I would look for a product that would regulate the adrenal cortex output when on or off cycle. Most of the bbs concerned about liver,kidney which is very good and important, but they forget about one of the most important organ the adrenal glands.

You don't need a deficiency to yield the effects from zinc. Show me where you need to have a deficiency to feel it's effects? The question wasn't about BB'ers either. lol

Ofcourse will have beneficial effects, I was referring to the original post regarding natural test boosters, if your test levels are in normal range extra zinc would not make to much difference.

Ofcourse will have beneficial effects, I was referring to the original post regarding natural test boosters, if your test levels are in normal range extra zinc would not make to much difference.

I'm on the fence with that one, I read some studies that shown the effects of zinc on subjects with all sorts of test levels and walks of life, and just about everyone had decent % increase.
Unlike these biased studies we sometimes come across in regards to test boosters. The studies I seen were just conducted for the educational purpose only, not to market or push a product.
Zincs been used in cultures around the world for it's test boosting abilities. The cultures used zinc rich foods, not knowing much of the mineral, but the pronounced effects of the food.

x2 imo

It may help slightly but no real difference. I have used countless zinc and zma products over the years... not worth it imo. Sure zinc pre bed is good but no need to splash out $30 on some of the branded versions. You can get decent ones for relatively cheap.

Tribulus gets a bad wrap but I have found it to be useful... more so if your levels are low to begin with though (after cycle). Although I think products containing tribulus' active saponin Protodioscin are more effective.

Obviously a well balanced diets including lots of fish and a variety of nuts will help even more.

All products mentioned can be useful if your levels are low. But I don't really see the need in them if your using injectable test... just spend your money on decent food.

Forgot to add I have always liked fenugreek too. Oviously the normal spice won't do much as it is not standardized. But it and many other herbs/spices are very useful in cooking for the bodybuilder.

I'm on the fence with that one, I read some studies that shown the effects of zinc on subjects with all sorts of test levels and walks of life, and just about everyone had decent % increase.
Unlike these biased studies we sometimes come across in regards to test boosters. The studies I seen were just conducted for the educational purpose only, not to market or push a product.
Zincs been used in cultures around the world for it's test boosting abilities. The cultures used zinc rich foods, not knowing much of the mineral, but the pronounced effects of the food.

I take 20mg extra zinc per day, not for testosteron boost purpose,I use it for the other thousand different functions in the body and for being part of numerous essencial enzymes.

I'm always using a natty test boost year round. I like bioforge by biotivia. Great for libido

Why don't you save your money and use an AI like aromasin/exemestane or a SERM like toremifene? It's a PROVEN way to increase your natural testosterone production - and it's kinda legal. :eek:

THe best is MG Super Test Booster by True Protein.

I use this during every pct and the first couple weeks of my cycle as an oral. THis stuff is the strongest otc booster i have ever used!! Its very close to pro hormones. You wont be sorry if you try it.

**broken link removed**

x 2 Agreed on this one.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member